Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: MATCHWATCH : Derby County (h)

by Stranded » 05 Apr 2021 18:17

tidus_mi2
Stranded
windermereROYAL
Yep Wednesday beating Cardiff.

And Wycombe are on a run of 10pts from the last 6. 7th on current form.

Swansea last scored against Luton, in the 3rd minute. So 447 minutes without a goal now. If we can find a win at Watford we could be above them on Friday night, they then go to Millwall, who are W4 L2 of last 6.

They also have us and Watford last day, they won't be confident.

The irony of them collapsing out of the play-offs a la Forest after being the beneficiaries last season.

They'll be nervous especially if Barnsley and us get past them at the weekend. Millwall and Wednesday away next week, I wouldn't feel confident. Especially having lost at Brum last away game.

If it weren't for those 2 lucky calls v Stoke and Boro, we'd be above them now.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 05 Apr 2021 18:21

LUX Look they are bottom two.... so who is easy then?

Blackburn

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 05 Apr 2021 18:52

Stranded
tidus_mi2
Stranded
And Wycombe are on a run of 10pts from the last 6. 7th on current form.

Swansea last scored against Luton, in the 3rd minute. So 447 minutes without a goal now. If we can find a win at Watford we could be above them on Friday night, they then go to Millwall, who are W4 L2 of last 6.

They also have us and Watford last day, they won't be confident.

The irony of them collapsing out of the play-offs a la Forest after being the beneficiaries last season.

They'll be nervous especially if Barnsley and us get past them at the weekend. Millwall and Wednesday away next week, I wouldn't feel confident. Especially having lost at Brum last away game.

If it weren't for those 2 lucky calls v Stoke and Boro, we'd be above them now.

Equally if Reading hadn’t have been so utterly pathetic v Wycombe and Brum then those lucky calls wouldn’t have counted for anything anyway.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Apr 2021 19:03

Hound
LUX Look they are bottom two.... so who is easy then?

Blackburn

Derby

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 05 Apr 2021 19:07

Solid win, could've been more.

Delighted for Puskas, Joao, Meite, Rafael but mostly Pauno - massive gamble putting Joao on the bench, could so easily have gone horribly wrong but now just seems like a master stroke for all involved.

Did anyone catch why the mostly white Derby didn't do the knee? I just caught the tail end of the discussion on them not doing it.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 05 Apr 2021 19:08

CountryRoyal Esteves is terrible.

He was bloody awful wasn't he. Added nothing, sadly.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 05 Apr 2021 19:09

genome Still not impressed with Joao. Did absolutely nothing for 80 minutes.

His movement was good though. Was always in the right place at the right time. Couldn't ask for more, tbf.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 05 Apr 2021 19:15

Millsy
CountryRoyal Esteves is terrible.

He was bloody awful wasn't he. Added nothing, sadly.

Please please tell me you are joking, :shock:

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 05 Apr 2021 19:55

Olise`s (non) goal celebration has been picked up by the local rag in Leeds.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leed ... pUqUTGpCcc

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 05 Apr 2021 20:42

Millsy Solid win, could've been more.

Delighted for Puskas, Joao, Meite, Rafael but mostly Pauno - massive gamble putting Joao on the bench, could so easily have gone horribly wrong but now just seems like a master stroke for all involved.

Did anyone catch why the mostly white Derby didn't do the knee? I just caught the tail end of the discussion on them not doing it.

I missed the start, so, so pleased to learn that, more and more players are opting out of that useless, divisive BLM gesture, politics and sport should be kept separate.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 05 Apr 2021 21:26

karbota

I missed the start, so, so pleased to learn that, more and more players are opting out of that useless, divisive BLM gesture, politics and sport should be kept separate.

Cnut off. Literally no one wants you here.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Apr 2021 21:50

Dellor seemed to be saying they and their bench stood to some sort of attention instead. So sadly for karbuncle it seems they still observed it, just in a different way.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 05 Apr 2021 22:05

windermereROYAL Olise`s (non) goal celebration has been picked up by the local rag in Leeds.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leed ... pUqUTGpCcc

Aww, bless, they're so desperate to be taken seriously.

biff

by biff » 05 Apr 2021 23:25

karbota

I smell a racist.

PistolPete
Hob Nob Regular

by PistolPete » 06 Apr 2021 00:15

karbota

I missed the start, so, so pleased to learn that, more and more players are opting out of that useless, divisive BLM gesture, politics that I don't agree with and sport should be kept separate.

I assume that's what you meant?

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 06 Apr 2021 05:52

biff
karbota

I smell a racist.

I see a Marxist.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 06 Apr 2021 05:54

Snowflake Royal

Dellor seemed to be saying they and their bench stood to some sort of attention instead. So sadly for karbuncle it seems they still observed it, just in a different way.

Dellor = BBC= LOL.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 06 Apr 2021 06:01

leon
karbota

Why am I not surprised,? many on the left can't tolerate alternative views.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 06 Apr 2021 09:14

karbota
leon
karbota

I think it’s more the single issue, wind up posting from someone who clearly has no interest or connection to the club that gets people a bit annoyed.
No idea what your other user names are but this ‘alter ego’ trolling is just tedious and you really aren’t getting any support so maybe time to ditch the game ?

biff

by biff » 06 Apr 2021 09:45

karbota
leon
karbota

You can barely muster punctuation. No wonder you're scared of being REPLACED BY THE OTHER.

236 posts