Support for Liam.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Support for Liam.

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Apr 2021 00:57

was clearly a 12 year old, not that it excuses it.

biff

by biff » 11 Apr 2021 10:18

Predictably ITT Karbota trying to find out if he can take umbrage to the fact that people are too easily offended by a little bit of racism, and Jaegermeister missing the point entirely. The guys been shopped to TVP, he's not 12.

Reading it made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach. and the fact theres probably a healthy number of cnts in our fanbase (im looking at you karbota) that probably dont see much wrong with it is grim.

Had some fat ginger tosser behind me at Charlton away chanting anti muslim stuff and "EDL" under his breath whenever Al Habsi had the ball. Its not just cnts on twitter.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Apr 2021 10:50

Oyeh completely missed the point. Forgot 12 year olds can't be reported to the police.

Lets just say there's been a track record of it being people under the age of 16 who post these thicko comments to footballers on SM. If twitter etc actually imposed their minimum age rules most of this would be nipped in the bud.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 11 Apr 2021 11:33

Jagermesiter1871 Oyeh completely missed the point. Forgot 12 year olds can't be reported to the police.

Lets just say there's been a track record of it being people under the age of 16 who post these thicko comments to footballers on SM. If twitter etc actually imposed their minimum age rules most of this would be nipped in the bud.

and, of course, kids become racists even though
their parents and their peers are saintly liberals

biff

by biff » 11 Apr 2021 11:56

It "clearly" wasn't a 12 year old either. Check twitter and whose shopped them. Context.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Apr 2021 12:06

biff It "clearly" wasn't a 12 year old either. Check twitter and whose shopped them. Context.

I've seen what Alex Everson put on twitter if thats what you're referring to.

1- nothing that suggests it wasn't someone under 16.
2- no evidence that he isn't talking bollocks.

Anyway much like Alex, I was being lazy last night and should have expanded on my initial point.

biff

by biff » 11 Apr 2021 13:08

Weird how up for letting it slide because you've decided he's a young man. The evidence and context is all there, the n word was used. Stop being part of the problem you cretin.

and its Meister*.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Apr 2021 13:47

Ok - you'll have to quote where I said I was fine to let it slide.
My point was SM companies already have rules that should stop 12 year olds posting this bollocks as it invariably is.

:lol: this is another phrase people love to role out. No you're part of the problem.

*and its Div.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 11 Apr 2021 19:52

I am really disappointed to hear this not something you associate with Reading football club. Trouble with Twitter and any form of social media, is it too easy for these keyboard cowards to pick on somebody famous. You can’t blame Liam I would’ve done exactly the same thing in his position. I take it Lucas Joal Doesn’t have a Twitter account.

Otherwise I dread to think the sort of abuse he would’ve got.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 11 Apr 2021 20:33

Jackson Corner I am really disappointed to hear this not something you associate with Reading football club. Trouble with Twitter and any form of social media, is it too easy for these keyboard cowards to pick on somebody famous. You can’t blame Liam I would’ve done exactly the same thing in his position. I take it Lucas Joal Doesn’t have a Twitter account.

Otherwise I dread to think the sort of abuse he would’ve got.

He has an Instagram account, Instagram refuse to take down posts consisting of monkey emojis quite clearly being used to racially abuse ethnic minorities. Unfortunately is a social media wide problem not just twitter. :(

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 11 Apr 2021 22:09

Never had a twitter account. Never had a interest in one.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 12 Apr 2021 10:01

Twitter, especially football twitter is a cesspool. It is full of people who appear to be so angst-ridden that they just constantly have to find fault. Hardly a surprise that Moore was racially abused, surprised it took so long.

Had a quick look on there this morning and Olise and Richards are the latest targets as they took part in a photo shoot in their spare time, the bastards! Along with rumours that Joao refused to warm up against Derby and that Olise has no respect for the manager etc etc...

Add that to idiots who think picking up 44pts from 33 games is relegation form and it makes this place look like a bastion of intellectual and respectful conversation.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Apr 2021 18:05

:lol:

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Apr 2021 09:24

karbota
King Cnut Can I ditch my Twitter account? Is it easy?
In support of Liam Moore.

Enough is enough.

Too many keyboard warriors . Too many keyboard wa.k.rs.

Anyone else feel the same?

What was said,?

:roll:

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Apr 2021 09:25

karbota
LUX
Norfolk Royal I was pretty shocked when I saw that on twitter last night. I mean you know that sort of thing exists and happens but to see it there so starkly and deliberately designed to offend in such a vile manner was very disturbing. I’ve no idea really what would motivate someone to do that but all I would say to Liam is that you are held in very high regard and affection for all you have done by all decent fans.

what we need is a 100% black England team, that would really piss the inadequates off.

So what was said?.

obviously the tommy robinson brexit racist turns up

oxf*rd off

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Apr 2021 09:31

Jagermesiter1871 Oyeh completely missed the point. Forgot 12 year olds can't be reported to the police.

Typical you and KKKarbota excusing this :roll:

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 13 Apr 2021 09:58

biff Predictably ITT Karbota trying to find out if he can take umbrage to the fact that people are too easily offended by a little bit of racism, and Jaegermeister missing the point entirely. The guys been shopped to TVP, he's not 12.

Reading it made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach. and the fact theres probably a healthy number of cnts in our fanbase (im looking at you karbota) that probably dont see much wrong with it is grim.

Had some fat ginger tosser behind me at Charlton away chanting anti muslim stuff and "EDL" under his breath whenever Al Habsi had the ball. Its not just cnts on twitter.

did you say anything?

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 13 Apr 2021 10:51

Simmops

Typical you and KKKarbota excusing this :roll:

No I actually said it should be actively encouraged.

biff

by biff » 13 Apr 2021 16:12

Maneki Neko
biff Predictably ITT Karbota trying to find out if he can take umbrage to the fact that people are too easily offended by a little bit of racism, and Jaegermeister missing the point entirely. The guys been shopped to TVP, he's not 12.

did you say anything?

reported to a steward and the kickitout app, was on my own and half his size. Can see him struggling to get over "University" here, the fat kunt. https://youtu.be/fGPXBu2TsXU?t=8

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 13 Apr 2021 16:43

Do you want his name?