39%

Total votes: 160
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Sign Esteves and Semedo?

by Sutekh » 30 Jul 2021 13:53

Westwood52
tidus_mi2
NathStPaul If you're fine with Laurent being sold then you need your head seeing to.

Keep running the club into the ground then, it's worked so well so far.

Why do you feel the need to resort to insults for someone stating their opinion?

While I agree with him about keeping Laurent at all costs;I am beginning to wonder if Naff is a reincarnation of OMA.

Let’s find out.

David Coote is not a very good referee….

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Jul 2021 18:51

He is.

And edging back towards old ways.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 30 Jul 2021 20:17

Snowflake Royal He is.

By suggesting you should have your head seen to for being ok with Josh Laurent being sold? You're quite fragile aren't you?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 31 Jul 2021 09:21

NathStPaul
Snowflake Royal He is.

By suggesting you should have your head seen to for being ok with Josh Laurent being sold? You're quite fragile aren't you?

Wouldn’t be ok with it, but if someone came in with £8m+ and Reading accepted it and he left, I would totally understand why both parties did it.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 31 Jul 2021 11:18

Hendo
NathStPaul
Snowflake Royal He is.

Wouldn’t be ok with it, but if someone came in with £8m+ and Reading accepted it and he left, I would totally understand why both parties did it.

It's not what any of us want, but yeah, hard choices have to be made. When you get yourself in this much shit you have to sell players you'd rather keep. So Yeah, I'd also be ok with selling Laurent for a big wedge of cash if it meant we get out of this mess sooner.

And no, OMA, I'm not fragile.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 31 Jul 2021 13:38

Hendo
NathStPaul
Snowflake Royal He is.

Thing is we would sell him for a pittance surely? One year left on his deal, wouldn't get much more than a couple of million. Swift and Moore are the ones I'm surprised we aren't trying to shift, huge wages.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 31 Jul 2021 15:44

tidus_mi2
NathStPaul If you're fine with Laurent being sold then you need your head seeing to.

Keep running the club into the ground then, it's worked so well so far.

Why do you feel the need to resort to insults for someone stating their opinion?

Think it’s going to be a bit of a balancing act. No point blindly selling all of our assets and we go down, which would be far worse financially.