Injury watch 2021/22

948 posts
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Injury watch 2021/22

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Jan 2022 12:41

If there was one player in the squad I would bet money on not being vaccinated it would be Ejaria.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2022 12:46

Snowflake Royal If there was one player in the squad I would bet money on not being vaccinated it would be Ejaria.

If there was one poster on hna who I would bet money commenting on this it would be Ian

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Jan 2022 12:46

Hound
Snowflake Royal If there was one player in the squad I would bet money on not being vaccinated it would be Ejaria.

If there was one poster on hna who I would bet money commenting on this it would be Ian

If it helps, I reckon Moore is vaxxed.

He'd also be top candidate for flat earther too.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 06 Jan 2022 12:51

This doesn't make sense. Wouldn't he just need to do daily tests before leaving and not isolate? I am sure if i lived with 7 family members the danger of killing each other would be far greater than the danger from covid.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2022 13:58

Snowflake Royal
Hound

Moore or Ejaria?

Think Yiadom is a non-vaxxer isn't he? Thats why he missed a game earlier in the year

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2022 13:59

Coppells Lost Coat This doesn't make sense. Wouldn't he just need to do daily tests before leaving and not isolate? I am sure if i lived with 7 family members the danger of killing each other would be far greater than the danger from covid.

only if you're vaxxed I believe. Otherwise have to isolate

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Jan 2022 15:07

Hound
Snowflake Royal
Hound

Moore or Ejaria?

Think Yiadom is a non-vaxxer isn't he? Thats why he missed a game earlier in the year

Flat Earther... Ejaria. As in, if we heard there was one in the squad, I'd say it was him.

Dunno about Yiadom. You wouldn’t miss for being unvaxxed. Positive test, yes.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 06 Jan 2022 15:13

At the end of the day, if players don't want to be vaccinated, that is their choice, but they suffer the consequences that comes with it. If Ejaria has to isolate each and every time someone in his 7 person household tests positive, why would we want to keep a player like that on our books?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 06 Jan 2022 15:14

Snowflake Royal
Hound
Snowflake Royal If it helps, I reckon Moore is vaxxed.

Moore or Ejaria?

Flat Earther... Ejaria. As in, if we heard there was one in the squad, I'd say it was him.

Re-Ejaria do you think that he walked into the vaccine centre, turned right, then left, then right again, then left and walked out as he wasn't sure what he was doing there and what the end result was meant to be?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2022 15:34

Snowflake Royal
Hound
Snowflake Royal If it helps, I reckon Moore is vaxxed.

Moore or Ejaria?

I think you would - isn' there something about not having to isolate in certain circumstances if double jabbed? tbh I've totally lost track so may be completely wrong

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2022 15:35

South Coast Royal
Snowflake Royal
Hound
Moore or Ejaria?

Re-Ejaria do you think that he walked into the vaccine centre, turned right, then left, then right again, then left and walked out as he wasn't sure what he was doing there and what the end result was meant to be?

reckon you chaps should invite him onto AE so you can all take turns to pile in and tell him how stupid he is.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 06 Jan 2022 15:38

Hound
South Coast Royal
Snowflake Royal Flat Earther... Ejaria. As in, if we heard there was one in the squad, I'd say it was him.

reckon you chaps should invite him onto AE so you can all take turns to tell him how stupid he is.

I'm a big fan of his Hound but was trying to be light-hearted based on his uncertainty on the pitch.
Obvs it didn't work for some.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2022 15:45

South Coast Royal
Hound
South Coast Royal

reckon you chaps should invite him onto AE so you can all take turns to tell him how stupid he is.

I'm a big fan of his Hound but was trying to be light-hearted based on his uncertainty on the pitch.
Obvs it didn't work for some.

ah i got the joke. It got a little smile, it was pretty good

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Jan 2022 16:04

South Coast Royal
Snowflake Royal
Hound
Moore or Ejaria?

:lol:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Jan 2022 16:05

Hound
South Coast Royal
Snowflake Royal Flat Earther... Ejaria. As in, if we heard there was one in the squad, I'd say it was him.

reckon you chaps should invite him onto AE so you can all take turns to pile in and tell him how stupid he is.

I don't have room in my stupid calling schedule.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 06 Jan 2022 18:43

I would assume that the international players are vaccinated as they would have to self isolate until test to release. That would mean they’d miss games and I’ve not seen a player miss a game who has travelled internationally for a fixture. My understanding is that when Yiadom missed a game it was because he was a close contact of Pauno and the oppo wouldn’t let him play, had nothing to do with us.

Also Rino is an injury, nothing to do with contracts etc so we can put that theory to bed.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 06 Jan 2022 18:49

The RIno thing re games played is ludicrous. This did happen with Sean Goater 15 years ago but it was part of the signing deal with Man City, Rino has come through the academy.

As for Ejaria he was injured pre the recent infection issues and he's been out with covid anyway in the summer so he's probably as much immune to someone vaxxed.

Joao will be on the bench this weekend acording to Twitter sources who are more ITK than Low

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 07 Jan 2022 09:10

Mid Sussex Royal The RIno thing re games played is ludicrous. This did happen with Sean Goater 15 years ago but it was part of the signing deal with Man City, Rino has come through the academy.

As for Ejaria he was injured pre the recent infection issues and he's been out with covid anyway in the summer so he's probably as much immune to someone vaxxed.

Joao will be on the bench this weekend acording to Twitter sources who are more ITK than Low

You can still have wage rise clauses in your contract even though you're from the academy as it depends what is in your contract. I think you're confusing that with appearance fees which is to do with a overall transfer fee, rather than just his contract.

I don't actually believe that's the case with Rino, it just seemed strange how a minor injury back in September meant he missed the rest of 2021.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 07 Jan 2022 09:21

Interesting* breakdown on TTE of the extent of our injury crisis this season. In short, it's been beyond awful and hasn't really improved all season:

https://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com/20 ... are-royals

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 07 Jan 2022 10:27

It's something that we all knew but something that is interesting when you start crunching the numbers together as well. 13-15 players available on average in a matchday squad, with two of them being goalkeepers is ridiculous.

We could certainly use 2/3 recruits to at least push this average number up closer to 16 at least.

948 posts