If it started tomorrow.

Crowbar6753

Re: If it started tomorrow.

by Crowbar6753 » 22 Jul 2021 21:38

Pauno was hinting at maybe a few more departures, and to be honest i would have no problems letting Moore and Cabral leave. We would recieve around 5 mill for both at a guess in todays market and would free up a significant amount of salary space.
We have suitable back up and i would be happy to go into the season with Morrison playing with either McIntyre or Holmes, and Dorset as an able backup.
Southwood insn't quite up to Cabrals standards just yet but he has time on his side and should prove to be an able replacement.
We really need the rest to stay put as backup options are far less limited. I guess we're about to find out if some of these youngsters can stand on their own two feet! If two or three can break into the first team and hold theirn own then this will be a huge thumbs up for our academy and has to but the way forward and the model we work around to bring us financial stability.
I like the look of Azeez and Tetek, these two could be the next big things from the academy.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 23 Jul 2021 01:17

skipper So after last night's performance, does Azeez slip into the full squad this season?

Offered some much needed pace. Concern would be if defensively offers enough currently if played out wide.

Chairman Mao
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Chairman Mao » 23 Jul 2021 23:57

Crowbar6753 Pauno was hinting at maybe a few more departures, and to be honest i would have no problems letting Moore and Cabral leave. We would recieve around 5 mill for both at a guess in todays market and would free up a significant amount of salary space.
We have suitable back up and i would be happy to go into the season with Morrison playing with either McIntyre or Holmes, and Dorset as an able backup.
Southwood insn't quite up to Cabrals standards just yet but he has time on his side and should prove to be an able replacement.
We really need the rest to stay put as backup options are far less limited. I guess we're about to find out if some of these youngsters can stand on their own two feet! If two or three can break into the first team and hold theirn own then this will be a huge thumbs up for our academy and has to but the way forward and the model we work around to bring us financial stability.
I like the look of Azeez and Tetek, these two could be the next big things from the academy.

Yep,wouldn't be annoyed by this at all

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 26 Jul 2021 13:17

Chairman Mao
Crowbar6753 Pauno was hinting at maybe a few more departures, and to be honest i would have no problems letting Moore and Cabral leave. We would recieve around 5 mill for both at a guess in todays market and would free up a significant amount of salary space.

Yep,wouldn't be annoyed by this at all

As long as we can get reasonable replacements who are 80% as good for much cheaper wages I agree 100%