Re: Andy Carroll

by SouthDownsRoyal » 31 Aug 2021 21:36

Simmops SnowfLOLOLOLOLOLake RoyaLMAO

Lol

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 31 Aug 2021 23:03

Perhaps the women's team has signed Carol Andy?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 31 Aug 2021 23:04

morganb Perhaps the women's team has signed Carol Andy?

No, they got Ann D Carroll instead.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2021 07:23

Royal_jimmy How do you know how many goals Clarke will score and Carroll will score? Carroll could potentially bang 10-15 this season, ok Clarke might also but that's asking an awful lot of a 17 year old in his first ever season of professional football.

A strikers job isn't just scoring goals. It's bringing others into play. Would Clarke do that better? It's not fair to compare both players as they're a completely different kind of striker.

Everyone else is making up how many goals Carroll will score, why can't I.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 01 Sep 2021 07:34

Lol @ Ian seriously thinking a random 17 year old whose never played a game before will score more then carroll

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2021 08:25

Simmops Lol @ Ian seriously thinking a random 17 year old whose never played a game before will score more then carroll

I know you're actually medically stupid, but Clarke has played for the first team more than once this season you cretin.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 01 Sep 2021 08:29

Clarke may well end up being great, but let’s not wreck a 17 year old bu expecting him to play 20+ games in the champ this season

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 01 Sep 2021 08:30

Snowflake Royal
Simmops Lol @ Ian seriously thinking a random 17 year old whose never played a game before will score more then carroll

I know you're actually medically stupid, but Clarke has played for the first team more than once this season you cretin.

Do you know me Ian? You're an arrogant tosspot who is not as smart at me. And the fact you resort to insults is a sad indication of how the schooling system has failed you.

Plus you can't drive and are aged 45 so lol @ you.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 01 Sep 2021 08:30

Hound Clarke may well end up being great, but let’s not wreck a 17 year old bu expecting him to play 20+ games in the champ this season

Yes that happened to loader

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2021 10:00

Simmops
Snowflake Royal

Do you know me Ian? You're an arrogant tosspot who is not as smart at me. And the fact you resort to insults is a sad indication of how the schooling system has failed you.

Mould is smarter than you.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 01 Sep 2021 10:03

Snowflake Royal
Simmops
Snowflake Royal I know you're actually medically stupid, but Clarke has played for the first team more than once this season you cretin.

Just ignore him, Ian. It is way more fun than conversing with him. Plus it leads to him making threats to you via private message that you can pass on to the authorities. Win/Win.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 01 Sep 2021 10:15

NathStPaul
Snowflake Royal
Simmops

Just ignore him, Ian. It is way more fun than conversing with him. Plus it leads to him making threats to you via private message that you can pass on to the authorities. Win/Win.

Same way I've passed your death threats you made plus all your other posts on to your employer and the police. vis a vis.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 01 Sep 2021 10:15

Snowflake Royal
Simmops
Snowflake Royal I know you're actually medically stupid, but Clarke has played for the first team more than once this season you cretin.

*then

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 01 Sep 2021 10:29

Simmops
NathStPaul
Snowflake Royal Mould is smarter than you.

Same way I've passed your death threats you made plus all your other posts on to your employer and the police. vis a vis.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 01 Sep 2021 11:39

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 01 Sep 2021 11:52

Snowflake Royal
Bristol Paul
Snowflake Royal If FFP is killing us why pay Andy Carroll £8.5k a week to play 15 games and score 2 goals.

Jahmari Clarke can play 30 games and score 4. For about £1k a week we're already paying him.

Probably pay when you play and very much bonus based….

I wouldn't bet on it. Players have the power and there's no reason one would agree to a tiny basic and stacked bonuses, especially if they're prone to injury and in their 30s.

I wouldn't have thought players with a terrible injury record and without a club (and seemingly attracting relatively little interest) have that much power.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 01 Sep 2021 13:21

RoyalBlue
Snowflake Royal
Bristol Paul
Probably pay when you play and very much bonus based….

I wouldn't bet on it. Players have the power and there's no reason one would agree to a tiny basic and stacked bonuses, especially if they're prone to injury and in their 30s.

I wouldn't have thought players with a terrible injury record and without a club (and seemingly attracting relatively little interest) have that much power.

All depends what non-football related interests he has - if has a passion or business away from the game he may think, sod it I'm 32 do I really want to be heading back down south to play for a year - might as well retire and focus on my business.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 Sep 2021 13:40

Stranded
RoyalBlue
Snowflake Royal I wouldn't bet on it. Players have the power and there's no reason one would agree to a tiny basic and stacked bonuses, especially if they're prone to injury and in their 30s.

All depends what non-football related interests he has - if has a passion or business away from the game he may think, sod it I'm 32 do I really want to be heading back down south to play for a year - might as well retire and focus on my business.

Scaffolding?

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 01 Sep 2021 13:46

leon
Stranded
RoyalBlue

Scaffolding?

He is probably more of tarmacking kinda guy.

Chairman Mao
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Chairman Mao » 01 Sep 2021 14:20

Simmops
Snowflake Royal

580 posts