Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (a)

by Barney » 23 Oct 2021 17:38

Royality creeps In
windermereROYAL
Royality creeps In
Ah that helps the team :D :D :D

TWAT!

Okay fcuking mastermind, give me a fit forward that should start in front of him? somebody that can get on the end of the numerous chances we create?

Youth team forwards Jahmari Clarke and Azeez for starters. Shame Azeez got injured today because at least he/they try.
Puscas just plods about like he cant be bothered and as a fan that bothers me.
I would rather some hungry younger players, who will admit they are probably raw and inexperienced, than that overpaid cart horse who is happy to collect his wad week after week and put in shite performances.

If your happy with that good luck to you sunshine.

Totally agree. Can't understand the Puscas love fest. He isn't that good. He is our record signing. His goal scoring record is bang average. I agree we have no alternative, but please please please realise that Puscas just isn't that good.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Oct 2021 18:15

Barney
Royality creeps In
windermereROYAL
Okay fcuking mastermind, give me a fit forward that should start in front of him? somebody that can get on the end of the numerous chances we create?

Youth team forwards Jahmari Clarke and Azeez for starters. Shame Azeez got injured today because at least he/they try.
I would rather some hungry younger players, who will admit they are probably raw and inexperienced, than that overpaid cart horse who is happy to collect his wad week after week and put in shite performances.

Totally agree. Can't understand the Puscas love fest. He isn't that good. He is our record signing. His goal scoring record is bang average. I agree we have no alternative, but please please please realise that Puscas just isn't that good.

Careful with that talk, you’ll offend the sensitive flowers who clearly have cum-stained posters of him plastered all over their bedroom walls.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 23 Oct 2021 18:19

CountryRoyal
Barney
Royality creeps In

Careful with that talk, you’ll offend the sensitive flowers who clearly have cum-stained posters of him plastered all over their bedroom walls.

Sorry for having an opinion, whatever next?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Oct 2021 18:22

windermereROYAL
CountryRoyal
Barney

Stick with your opinion Windy. Plenty of us agree. Puscas isn’t a priority in the long list of problems we have.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Oct 2021 18:42

windermereROYAL
CountryRoyal
Barney

Pot kettle black much?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Oct 2021 18:46

windermereROYAL
Royality creeps In
Marcus Crassus Well done, you win today's internet stupid prize.

Errr Why?

Please explain to me what he does to deserve a place in the starting line up?

To get up the noses of you scapegoat hunting gimps.

Very magnanimous of you, fantastic contribution and mature debate of a differing opinion to your own.

Hypocritical, ignorant, giganti-pcunt.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 23 Oct 2021 18:50

Puscas is utterly shit

retro royal

by retro royal » 23 Oct 2021 19:27

hate doing this, don't like picking on players but here goes

Southwood, done nothing wrong and better than Raphael, even though he's a tad short for GK
Yiadom, steams into challenges which is great but for a full back can't cross for shit
Moore, not a captain, seems to also steam out of position whilst defending leaving his partner in shit
Dann, too soon to tell, but I like so far
Rahman, just don't do it for me, seems to let his man go, but Ejaria don't help him
Ejaria, apart from Fulham done shit all, slows down the game too much for an attacking player just sends ball backwards
Laurent, seems lost with drinkwater
Drinkwater, prior to this week though his contribution was good, might be billy big bollocks and has broke the dressing room
Bashiru, blows so hot and cold
Swift, best player by a mile but others need to make space for him, head starting to drop
Puscas, tries hard, but his game isn't a holdup striker or even up top by himself
Azeez oxf*rd his hamstring in first minute, manager should have seen this

Velco, his lack of squad management has caused some of these injuries, last season especially, he needs to rotate even if rotate with kids at least have 2 strong weeks, Liam Moore needs to lose captaincy, I have know idea if we can attract a manager that can do better, this season is frustrating as f**k. Also feel his hands have been so tied, he's really not had a transfer window to buy his players, the board have screwed us over (previous seasons) with bad spending.

Ah time for pub, rant over and chill time

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 23 Oct 2021 19:39

Crikey

What do you want from Pauno?
The guy has ever decreasing options..today was yet another hit on his squad.

Despite the cries for his sacking a few weeks ago, things had an upturn courtesy of his loanees and signings...we”ve lost two on the trot....whoopee doo

We have never been ‘entitled’ to success, we are not in the drop zone..the guy is juggling with jelly at the moment.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Oct 2021 20:38

retro royal hate doing this, don't like picking on players but here goes

Southwood, done nothing wrong and better than Raphael, even though he's a tad short for GK
Yiadom, steams into challenges which is great but for a full back can't cross for shit
Moore, not a captain, seems to also steam out of position whilst defending leaving his partner in shit
Dann, too soon to tell, but I like so far
Rahman, just don't do it for me, seems to let his man go, but Ejaria don't help him
Ejaria, apart from Fulham done shit all, slows down the game too much for an attacking player just sends ball backwards
Laurent, seems lost with drinkwater
Drinkwater, prior to this week though his contribution was good, might be billy big bollocks and has broke the dressing room
Bashiru, blows so hot and cold
Swift, best player by a mile but others need to make space for him, head starting to drop
Puscas, tries hard, but his game isn't a holdup striker or even up top by himself
Azeez oxf*rd his hamstring in first minute, manager should have seen this

Velco, his lack of squad management has caused some of these injuries, last season especially, he needs to rotate even if rotate with kids at least have 2 strong weeks, Liam Moore needs to lose captaincy, I have know idea if we can attract a manager that can do better, this season is frustrating as f**k. Also feel his hands have been so tied, he's really not had a transfer window to buy his players, the board have screwed us over (previous seasons) with bad spending.

Ah time for pub, rant over and chill time

I’ve been saying for a long time that Yids can’t cross for toffee. It’s a problem if we are expecting him to push forward and provide balls into the box.

130 posts