MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h)

310 posts
Donny Ironside
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Sheffield United (h)

by Donny Ironside » 24 Nov 2021 14:34

Hound
Snowflake Royal Ejaria has been disappointing for three years.

TDB also doesn’t have a horde of fanboys fawning over his every move.

I'm sorry that utter bollocks. He has been excellent at times

And whether he has fanboys or not should have no input into your opinion of him. It just comes over as unpleasant and a bit weird singling him out so often

He doesn't even go to games to see :lol:

JedMaxwell

by JedMaxwell » 24 Nov 2021 15:37

Millsy I promised myself I wouldn't make any comment on how bizarre it is that regardless of his political beliefs Puski doesn't take the knee if nothing else just to fake some solidarity with EVERYONE else in his f**king team. Was he literally the only player not to bother?

And so I stick to my promise and this post is just a note to myself for when I look back on this thread in years to come.

Thanks

Although he doesn't kneel, I'd say he is still joining in with the sentiment. He's not bouncing about stretching or anything like that when it is happening.

I guess for some, they don't feel kneeling is appropriate anymore or they have their own reasons for not kneeling. Also, as far as I am aware, he doesn't appear to be an actual racist which is just as important as kneeling.

It'd certainly be nice if he did join in to show solidarity, but I don't think he's doing it from a place of anger or disrespect.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 24 Nov 2021 17:04

JedMaxwell
Millsy I promised myself I wouldn't make any comment on how bizarre it is that regardless of his political beliefs Puski doesn't take the knee if nothing else just to fake some solidarity with EVERYONE else in his f**king team. Was he literally the only player not to bother?

And so I stick to my promise and this post is just a note to myself for when I look back on this thread in years to come.

Thanks

Although he doesn't kneel, I'd say he is still joining in with the sentiment. He's not bouncing about stretching or anything like that when it is happening.

I guess for some, they don't feel kneeling is appropriate anymore or they have their own reasons for not kneeling. Also, as far as I am aware, he doesn't appear to be an actual racist which is just as important as kneeling.

It'd certainly be nice if he did join in to show solidarity, but I don't think he's doing it from a place of anger or disrespect.

I did notice in the Derby v Bournemouth game nobody took the knee apart from the ref.
As for Puscas whether or not he takes the knee I just want him to score a goal now and again.

Regarding Ian and Ejaria I don't agree with him but I understand how frustration can build with particular players where we feel that the team would be better off if that player isn't picked (I felt like that about Gunter).

I do agree with him about Moore who is a shadow of the player he was and I hope that the manager , whoever that manager might be, will see that he is far from being the steadying influence needed at centre-back and captain.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 24 Nov 2021 17:04

If he tried to kneel he'd miss the turf

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Nov 2021 17:19

leon If he tried to kneel he'd miss the turf

:lol:

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Nov 2021 17:21

South Coast Royal I hope that the manager , whoever that manager might be, will see that he is far from being the steadying influence needed at centre-back and captain.

It's a guy called Paunovic. Serbian fella. Been with us since 2020.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 24 Nov 2021 17:25

Snowflake Royal
Have you not seen Ejaria beg for a fk

I misread this and now I am arosed :oops:

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 24 Nov 2021 20:28

leon If he tried to kneel he'd miss the turf

:D

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 25 Nov 2021 11:56

Millsy
South Coast Royal I hope that the manager , whoever that manager might be, will see that he is far from being the steadying influence needed at centre-back and captain.

It's a guy called Paunovic. Serbian fella. Been with us since 2020.

I am fully aware who the current manager is , my "whoever that manager might be" covers any future manager that might be appointed. :roll: :roll:

SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 03 Dec 2021 09:39

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59509265

good news, but given what I saw on the pitch I suspect it will be a while before he is back playing

310 posts