Who realistically replaces Paunovic…?

328 posts
YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Who realistically replaces Paunovic…?

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 20 Jan 2022 17:07

Dirk Gently I don't think the owner will be persuaded or influenced by anyone other than Kia Joorabchian, so no matter what breeds of dog we have and just now many of them we have, I'm afraid it's all pretty much academic.

Sadly the club is completely in his hands at his mercy.

I genuinely fear for its future.

It makes me wonder why there has been such emphasis on our "transfer board" that consists of Pauno, Gilkes, Dayong Pang and Bryan Stabler. It almost seems obsolete to have this set up if everything eventually goes through Joorabchian. He should be part of the board really.

Blackbag

by Blackbag » 20 Jan 2022 17:52

Snowflake Royal
Dirk Gently We're not that deserate, shirley?

Arsehole he may be. He's an absolute quality manager.

Agreed

JR

by JR » 20 Jan 2022 19:38

SCIAG
JR STAR at least have a shot at dialogue and influence on Friday. I say keep that simple and go in with a clear message and request - Velkjon out, Warnock in.

If anyone at STAR says anything vaguely positive about Neil Warnock (and fwiw I think you've badly misjudged the role of STAR) then I would rescind my membership.

I would rather make Paunovic manager for life than allow that boy a temporary position within the club. He has no positive qualities. Will never forgive him for Karacan.

I’ve highlight the only opportunity for communication we as a fan base have with the ownership. I know that STAR won’t go in and make demands like that - but this is the only opportunity to express views and therefore the bolder they are the better for change.

On Warnock - have you ever listened to him on TalkSPORT? He’s a genuinely lovely guy - very knowledgeable and a great listen.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 20 Jan 2022 20:38

Millsy Do we have time for gentle sheepdogs?

Imagine replacing Paunovic with a sheepdog... It would sit on the side of the pitch during a match barking out orders

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 20 Jan 2022 22:53

morganb
Millsy Do we have time for gentle sheepdogs?

Imagine replacing Paunovic with a sheepdog... It would sit on the side of the pitch during a match barking out orders

Hehe. Would undoubtedly do a better job. At least we'd all be happy at the final whistle.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 22 Jan 2022 08:53

Well done to STAR for proving my point.

"The report will be vetted by the club"

No, fcuk you motherfcukers. Release the responses in their entirety. Now isn't the time to redact information and hide things. If STAR had any bollocks they'd publish the notes in full.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Jan 2022 09:00

NathStPaul Well done to STAR for proving my point.

No, fcuk you motherfcukers. Release the responses in their entirety. Now isn't the time to redact information and hide things. If STAR had any bollocks they'd publish the notes in full.

Absolutely fair and standard to give them first sight and the opportunity to correct errors / misinterpretations.

It's not like the club will have said anything they wouldn't want talked about in the first place. At least without making it clear it's off the record.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 22 Jan 2022 10:00

Snowflake Royal
NathStPaul Well done to STAR for proving my point.

Absolutely fair and standard to give them first sight and the opportunity to correct errors / misinterpretations.

It's not like the club will have said anything they wouldn't want talked about in the first place. At least without making it clear it's off the record.

Given the reluctance of the owner to have any public visibility. Safe to assume the management team are utterly clueless as well. Just paid puppets. Will be another sham.

328 posts