Out
85%

Total votes: 78
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Pauno in or out Mk3

by leon » 21 Jan 2022 08:32

Stevie G In.

Not voting. It's like turkeys voting for no christmas. Another poll that to date 0.2% of the HNA membership have voted in.

Think back to the difference he made last season. Yes it tailed off, but it was the biggest change in years. I think the club worked really hard with the EFL over the FFP and Pauno would have been part of it. With the right structure, managementband players, we could resurge, just need to survive in the Chump. To change now would just be another risk, and I can't see us being in a much better position come the summer if we do change.

Hi Pauno!!!!

Do us a favour and resign.

The Green Programme

by The Green Programme » 21 Jan 2022 08:54

For me it’s Pauno in for now.

We need to survive, offload Moore and Puscas in this window and then clear out in the summer.

Summer = a new manager; definitely a new squad of players and probably a new style of playing.

I am uncertain that a new manager right now would add anything other than even more upheaval.

Compensation payments would also reduce financial resources or cause a breach of FFP.

We limp along ‘til May.

I may feel differently if we are in the bottom three (or less than 6 points clear of it) at the end of Feb.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 21 Jan 2022 08:59

I don't think it will change unless we are in the bottom 3 (possibly bottom 2 depending on Derby's situation) with 10 games to go and really battling out for points (like we should be now). That's quite depressing to think of it like that.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 21 Jan 2022 10:03

Stevie G In.

Not voting. It's like turkeys voting for no christmas. Another poll that to date 0.2% of the HNA membership have voted in.

Think back to the difference he made last season. Yes it tailed off, but it was the biggest change in years. I think the club worked really hard with the EFL over the FFP and Pauno would have been part of it. With the right structure, managementband players, we could resurge, just need to survive in the Chump. To change now would just be another risk, and I can't see us being in a much better position come the summer if we do change.

Hi Pauno

PATRIQT

by PATRIQT » 21 Jan 2022 10:26

Another poll? Like anyone who voted out recently has since changed their mind...

Get Warnock in until the summer!

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 21 Jan 2022 14:29

The Green Programme For me it’s Pauno in for now.

We need to survive, offload Moore and Puscas in this window and then clear out in the summer.

Summer = a new manager; definitely a new squad of players and probably a new style of playing.

I am uncertain that a new manager right now would add anything other than even more upheaval.

Compensation payments would also reduce financial resources or cause a breach of FFP.

We limp along ‘til May.

I may feel differently if we are in the bottom three (or less than 6 points clear of it) at the end of Feb.

I don't think a few hundred grand for sacking Pauno will make much difference with FFP

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Jan 2022 14:52

Royal_jimmy

We limp along ‘til May.

I don't think a few hundred grand for sacking Pauno will make much difference with FFP

It’s not just VP though it’s Markivicz(?) and Fortune as well.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 22 Jan 2022 15:25

Pauno IN!

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 22 Jan 2022 15:52

Pauno IN!

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 23 Jan 2022 10:00

Sutekh
Royal_jimmy

We limp along ‘til May.

It’s not just VP though it’s Markivicz(?) and Fortune as well.

That amount includes them as well

Stevie G

by Stevie G » 23 Jan 2022 11:13

SouthDownsRoyal
Stevie G In.

Hi Pauno

Hi......and I'm still in.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 29 Jan 2022 17:00

I won't do another poll - Brogue has earned that privilege.

But whether you voted here or not, has anyone shifted from IN to OUT after today (QPR)?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 30 Jan 2022 08:38

Millsy I won't do another poll - Brogue has earned that privilege.

But whether you voted here or not, has anyone shifted from IN to OUT after today (QPR)?

Pauno out

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 30 Jan 2022 11:31

Yes - I've supported him due to being given a bad hand but its now time for change whilst we can salvage the season as somehow we are still outside the bottom 3. The last 2 games we've been tactically inept.

The only positive from this is we are having a bad run in Jan coinciding with a run of hard games.

The last time we went down from this league under terry the taxi our bad run was Feb/March and by the time we made the change it was too late and we were cut adrift and we also had a very difficult run in that season.

If FFP/further points deduction seriously is an issue I'd rather we promote from within and put him on gardening leave

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 30 Jan 2022 11:36

Mid Sussex Royal Yes - I've supported him due to being given a bad hand but its now time for change whilst we can salvage the season as somehow we are still outside the bottom 3. The last 2 games we've been tactically inept.

The only positive from this is we are having a bad run in Jan coinciding with a run of hard games.

The last time we went down from this league under terry the taxi our bad run was Feb/March and by the time we made the change it was too late and we were cut adrift and we also had a very difficult run in that season.

If FFP/further points deduction seriously is an issue I'd rather we promote from within and put him on gardening leave

I’ve no faith we have any talent in house that can actually turn this around otherwise surely they would be doing it.

We’ve been saying all season that the fitness levels are appalling and there is a distinct lack of leadership.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Jan 2022 11:39

leon
Mid Sussex Royal Yes - I've supported him due to being given a bad hand but its now time for change whilst we can salvage the season as somehow we are still outside the bottom 3. The last 2 games we've been tactically inept.

I’ve no faith we have any talent in house that can actually turn this around otherwise surely they would be doing it.

We’ve been saying all season that the fitness levels are appalling and there is a distinct lack of leadership.

Leigertwood is a possibility. He's relatively untainted by the last decade's shitshow.

But yeah. Absolutely no chance do we want any of the current first team coaching staff.

What's O'Shea up to? Or Reid?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 30 Jan 2022 11:49

We limp along ‘til May.

On your "uncertain that a new manager right now would add anything..........".
I give you Middlesborough and Forest as 2 examples of where a change of manager with no change to the playing staff has made a positive difference.

A change may or may not make a difference but without a manager and the players picking the side would surely produce no worse results than we have seen of late.
I'm in for change as it really could not be any worse and might, just might result in enough wins to keep us up.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 30 Jan 2022 12:39

Colin on sky now, I`m retiring at the end of the season come what may, but i may get a few games under my belt before then, then he went on to say he normally takes on jobs at clubs that are on their knees.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 30 Jan 2022 12:51

If Pauno gets sacked tomorrow it’ll be the best transfer deadline day ever. If he stays and we sign Rhys Williams I oxf*rd give up.

ILoveMoonPig

by ILoveMoonPig » 30 Jan 2022 16:17

Is anyone else curious what VP was referring to in the post game interview about something he doesn't want to talk about publicly that needs sorting out? Guessing it's the situation with Liam Moore, maybe it's a bigger deal than we realised