Hob Nob Legend

Re: Ince IN

by From Despair To Where? » 19 Feb 2022 17:34

Reading FC Official statement

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 19 Feb 2022 17:36

Ridiculous. He has done nothing as a player and as a manager at all. We deserve to go down. oxf*rd this, he has NOT got my support.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Feb 2022 17:39

Welcome Paul.

I can't say this leaps out as a good decision from the idiots in charge given he hasn’t managed in 8 years.

We've basically just asked one of the player's dads to take over. :lol:

Can't do worse than Clownovic. Will hopefully add some steel and teach midfield how to put a challenge in and work hard.

Good to see diversity at the club. Just a shame we couldn’t have set this up for Coventry, and a much better atmosphere for a full stadium.

Going to have to come down and support him for a game now. :roll:

retro royal

by retro royal » 19 Feb 2022 17:41

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 19 Feb 2022 17:42

Interim until we find a replacement. Fine with that. Better than Morrison or Gilkes doing it.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 19 Feb 2022 17:42

Snowflake Royal Welcome Paul.

I can't say this leaps out as a good decision from the idiots in charge given he hasn’t managed in 8 years.

Can't do worse than Clownovic. Will hopefully add some steel and teach midfield how to put a challenge in and work hard.

Good to see diversity at the club. Just a shame we couldn’t have set this up for Coventry, and a much better atmosphere for a full stadium.

Get your lardy arse down there master Royal.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Feb 2022 17:44

Zip

See you for a pint?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Feb 2022 17:45

retro royal FFS just look at his wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ince ... ial_career

Looks good compared to a lot of our recent managers.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 19 Feb 2022 17:46

In the circumstances, I don't think it's that bad an interim appointment.

He worked miracles at Macc and I still feel there's a half decent manager in there somewhere.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 19 Feb 2022 17:47

Hopefully we can put this down as just an interim.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 19 Feb 2022 17:49

Snowflake Royal
Zip

See you for a pint?

Happy to meet up. Let me know which game you are going to. Will be going to all remaining home games apart from the final one as I am going on the razzle that night to celebrate retirement,,,

Marcus Crassus

by Marcus Crassus » 19 Feb 2022 17:50

Pepe the Horseman Interim until we find a replacement. Fine with that. Better than Morrison or Gilkes doing it.

He hasn't managed since the Ice Age, and when he did he was dump. Great work. This is Terry the Taxi mark 2.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 19 Feb 2022 17:52

He hasn't managed a club for the best part of a decade. We are hilarious. Still though, just needed Pauno out. The players are capable of picking up results if they want to.

I just hope we don't avoid relegation and then Dai rewards him with a contract because it will be the same shit all over again.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 19 Feb 2022 17:54

CountryRoyal He hasn't managed a club for the best part of a decade. We are hilarious. Still though, just needed Pauno out. The players are capable of picking up results if they want to.

I just hope we don't avoid relegation and then Dai rewards him with a contract because it will be the same shit all over again.

He is a client of Kia’s. This man is a scourge of our football club.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Feb 2022 17:54

CountryRoyal He hasn't managed a club for the best part of a decade. We are hilarious. Still though, just needed Pauno out. The players are capable of picking up results if they want to.

Good record at Macclesfield and MK Dons.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 19 Feb 2022 17:54

Zip

He is a client of Kia’s. This man is a scourge of our football club.

He won't go anywhere until Dai does, sadly.

The Green Programme

by The Green Programme » 19 Feb 2022 17:55

Ince is (comparatively) young and won everything as a player and was hard as f@!k.

A few attitudinal tweaks in our players will doubtless ensue….

I am happy. A like change when it’s required and I like the choice. A new chapter. High risk but so would anyone be.

I thought Pauno would stay ‘til season end but he lost it completely in recent games and had to go.

The choice of Paul Ince has a spark about it; a pull.

It’s certainly more inspirational than boring Bruce, demented Warnock and ‘just grow taller and run faster’ McCarthy or indeed, another unknown manager from overseas who knows nothing about us, or our league.

Paul Ince……. This could be good and at the very least, it has a certain ambition.
I like it.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 19 Feb 2022 17:57

I hope he instils some competitiveness, we are too soft. We need to put in more effort to compete and win games, We've been a soft touch for too long.