MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h)

279 posts
genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Blackburn Rovers (h)

by genome » 18 Aug 2022 17:23

Loafer
ayjaydee I came on here to read the positive stuff from last night’s performance but, surprise, surprise another thread permeated by drivel from DD. Please just oxf*rd of back to AE and leave at least part of this board untainted.
Better still oxf*rd off to Reddit where if you ask AITA enough times it might to sink in that you are TA.

ACTUALLY people on reddit think IANTA and think that people like genome etc are the real dicks

I am allowed to say it was a good performance without saying club1871 was good, I have freedom of speech and human rights

For oxf*rd's sake, why do you constantly mention me despite me almost never talking to you?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 18 Aug 2022 17:33

Loafer
paultheroyal Oh and club 1871 - you were outstanding. Rest of the ground joined in. What an initiative.

:lol:

Are you high? They were outsung by Blackburn and yet again caused trouble when we scored. I'm writing a letter to the club today to put this farce to an end.

Seriously why do you make such inane comments like this? We barely heard a peep out of the Blackburn fans. The atmosphere was superb. Yet more trolling from you. We are all bored of you. You aren’t funny. Just very irritating. Please just leave this board and go somewhere else.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Aug 2022 17:37

Zip

Seriously why do you make such inane comments like this? We barely heard a peep out of the Blackburn fans. The atmosphere was superb. Yet more trolling from you. We are all bored of you. You aren’t funny. Just very irritating. Please just leave this board and go somewhere else.

For the attention you just gave him.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 18 Aug 2022 17:38

Snowflake Royal
Zip

I usually ignore him but fat lot of good that does because he keeps on posting crap on here.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 17:40

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

I usually ignore him but fat lot of good that does because he keeps on posting crap on here.

Okay well I am going for a break anyway for a few days so wont post on here anyway

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Aug 2022 17:42

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

Because people keep giving him attention.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Aug 2022 17:56

To be honest the burden shouldn't be on us to have to try to ignore him. It's the job of mods/admin to sort it out and ban, on any other site he would've been banned about 5 years ago.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 18 Aug 2022 18:33

genome To be honest the burden shouldn't be on us to have to try to ignore him. It's the job of mods/admin to sort it out and ban, on any other site he would've been banned about 5 years ago.

I just think about how sad his life must be to keep up that level of commitment to the character he is playing. If it isn't a character then I'd suggest social services take a look into his home situation. Massively unstable.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Aug 2022 19:13

genome To be honest the burden shouldn't be on us to have to try to ignore him. It's the job of mods/admin to sort it out and ban, on any other site he would've been banned about 5 years ago.

Sadly, the mods have no power, and are usually absent and the owner isn't interested and hasn't been for about 15 years.

Also, he has been banned. But someone approved his posts to let him loose under a new username.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 19:33

Snowflake Royal

Sadly, the mods have no power, and are usually absent and the owner isn't interested and hasn't been for about 15 years.

Also, he has been banned. But someone approved his posts to let him loose under a new username.

8)

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 19:34

NathStPaul

I just think about how sad his life must be to keep up that level of commitment to the character he is playing. If it isn't a character then I'd suggest social services take a look into his home situation. Massively unstable.

Says you who plays dress up and rolls around semi naked with other oily men

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Aug 2022 20:02

genome Loum loum loum loum I want you in my room

Lol

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Aug 2022 20:03

Nameless
Loafer
windermereROYAL
I`m wondering i you need to see a psychiatrist because you are quite clearly sick in the head, nobody can be that stupid and actually admit it like you are clearly doing.

So people aren't allowed to hold ANY difference of opinion in your life?

You just hurl abuse and vitamin at them like Club1871 do on twitter and IRL

Why would anyone hurl vitamins ?

Lol

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 18 Aug 2022 21:10

SouthDownsRoyal

Lol

Loum, shake shake shake the room
Tick, tick, tick, tick LOUM

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 18 Aug 2022 21:29

Loum Loum Loum, everybody say, wayoo wayoooo

Guess it's already been done?

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 18 Aug 2022 21:36

Loafer
Zip
Snowflake Royal For the attention you just gave him.

Okay well I am going for a break anyway for a few days so wont post on here anyway

TFFT can you make it a few years (or more)?

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 18 Aug 2022 21:42

Franchise FC
SouthDownsRoyal

Lol

Tick, tick, tick, tick LOUM

I like this one it’s quality.

My best effort is Loum, Loum (in the same way the Newcastle fans chant toon, toon).

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 19 Aug 2022 09:22

This site has mods?

Cuppliance

by Cuppliance » 20 Aug 2022 00:40

paultheroyal
Loafer
paultheroyal Oh and club 1871 - you were outstanding. Rest of the ground joined in. What an initiative.

:lol:

Are you high? They were outsung by Blackburn and yet again caused trouble when we scored. I'm writing a letter to the club today to put this farce to an end.

Can someone on this board just delete this account please. Utterly pointless to have him on here.

As a Blackburn fan who there at the game. I can confidantly say that we didn’t outsing the 1871 at any stage of the game.

279 posts