BFTG Huddersfield Home

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

Re: BFTG Huddersfield Home

by Nameless » 02 Oct 2022 15:54

Zip
YorkshireRoyal99
Nameless
I always consider 7 to be far less than the dozen we have had previously. We’re fielding an entire bench of seasoned pros rather than an entire bench of callow youth.
Who are the 7?
Dann, Yiadom, Baba, Azeez, Long ......?

Sarr and Moore I believe there.

Meite has just recently come back from a spell injured, Loum missed a game or so as well etc. Think it was more an overview of the season thus far, granted their does seem to be a slight improvement.

Yes there has been a slight improvement. That's how I would phrase it. We never seem to get close to having a fully fot squad.

How could I forget Starr and Moore !
That’s a massive improvement from when we had more players injured than fit. No team ever has a fully fit squad, but we need to have more consistently available than we have had over recent seasons for sure.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Oct 2022 16:03

Nameless
Zip
YorkshireRoyal99
Sarr and Moore I believe there.

Meite has just recently come back from a spell injured, Loum missed a game or so as well etc. Think it was more an overview of the season thus far, granted their does seem to be a slight improvement.

Yes there has been a slight improvement. That's how I would phrase it. We never seem to get close to having a fully fot squad.

That’s a massive improvement from when we had more players injured than fit. No team ever has a fully fit squad, but we need to have more consistently available than we have had over recent seasons for sure.

We had around 9 out at the worst point early on in this season so it's slightly improved.
It's obviously better than where we were for much of last season.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 02 Oct 2022 16:41

Zip
Nameless
Zip

We had around 9 out at the worst point early on in this season so it's slightly improved.

9 players probably presented the majority of our first team squad as well the time when we were operating with 15/16 senior first team players, so it will have been pretty similar to last season in that regard but yes, it has improved somewhat now. Could just do without having half a dozen at a time now really like what we've had throughout the season really.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Oct 2022 17:15

YorkshireRoyal99
Zip
Nameless

9 players probably presented the majority of our first team squad as well the time when we were operating with 15/16 senior first team players, so it will have been pretty similar to last season in that regard but yes, it has improved somewhat now. Could just do without having half a dozen at a time now really like what we've had throughout the season really.

For Cardiff we had 11 fit senior outfield players plus the two keepers. It was like that for the first few games. That’s pretty bad but we have always had enough senior players to form a team.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 03 Oct 2022 09:10

NewCorkSeth Weird how good NWG looked.. like a settled championship full back. Nice to have a bit of competition that doesn't involve shoving McIntyre out there.

Again though I thought Ince was our best player. It's mind boggling.

Further brilliant recruitment by Bowen.