Burnley (A) BFTG/S

Whore Jackie
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Burnley (A) BFTG/S

by Whore Jackie » 02 Nov 2022 12:45

wally bassoon
East Stand Ste
wally bassoon Did anyone use the Cricket Club car park?
Certainly got a bit lively after the game when they opened the gates at the ground and let all the home fans through.

Saw a young girl who was very upset, looked like she had been pushed or something.
Saw a Reading fans car get attacked whist they were in it, we decided to stay outside the car to make sure ours wasn't attacked.
Absolute scummy wronguns

Yea our car got attacked and my 12 year old boy was very upset. It might have been us you saw. In hindsight, we should have just held back until the crowds disapearred.

Were you up by the gate and sprint out after one of them? If so I saw you.

I cant believe how aggressive they were, it was like going back in time, I can accept a few idiots, thats fine, but this was relentless.

Wow. Had a few beers and food in their pre-match and thought it was a pretty decent set-up. Everyone pretty friendly, especially the little old pie lady in the kitchen. Bit of banter walking around the cricket pitch to the away end, mostly of the Hendrick is shite variety, but all pretty normal.

Naturally they were all well-chuffed post-match, but went out in a few pubs in the town and everyone was good as gold, and TBF fairly sympathetic to us being robbed by a dreadful referee and appreciative of us as decent opponents.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 02 Nov 2022 18:21

So the ref admitted he got the penalty call wrong and has apologised through a third party (Kevin Friend) I feel so much better now. :roll:

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 02 Nov 2022 19:58

windermereROYAL So the ref admitted he got the penalty call wrong and has apologised through a third party (Kevin Friend) I feel so much better now. :roll:

Surely not too late for the players to reconvene at Turf Moor and Andy Carroll slot the penalty home ?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 02 Nov 2022 23:24

Nameless
windermereROYAL So the ref admitted he got the penalty call wrong and has apologised through a third party (Kevin Friend) I feel so much better now. :roll:

Surely not too late for the players to reconvene at Turf Moor and Andy Carroll slot the penalty home ?

So why not rewind, go back to Turf Moor and start with the penalty at 1-1 then play out the remainder of the game? Reading would probably miss the penalty anyway.

wally bassoon

by wally bassoon » 04 Nov 2022 16:25

Whore Jackie
wally bassoon
East Stand Ste
Yea our car got attacked and my 12 year old boy was very upset. It might have been us you saw. In hindsight, we should have just held back until the crowds disapearred.

I cant believe how aggressive they were, it was like going back in time, I can accept a few idiots, thats fine, but this was relentless.

Wow. Had a few beers and food in their pre-match and thought it was a pretty decent set-up. Everyone pretty friendly, especially the little old pie lady in the kitchen. Bit of banter walking around the cricket pitch to the away end, mostly of the Hendrick is shite variety, but all pretty normal.

Naturally they were all well-chuffed post-match, but went out in a few pubs in the town and everyone was good as gold, and TBF fairly sympathetic to us being robbed by a dreadful referee and appreciative of us as decent opponents.

Had a couple in the Cricket Club, was expecting it look more like a cricket club inside, maybe a few Jimmy Anderson mementos, but there was nothing

East Stand Ste

by East Stand Ste » 09 Nov 2022 09:52

Whore Jackie
wally bassoon
East Stand Ste

Yes so did we and it was very friendly. No bother at all.