Kitson on keyboard warriors

kant

by kant » 20 Jul 2006 20:14

Finch Royal I'll be having a word with Kitson in Sweden. Then we'll see who the real fans are :lol:

Dullard

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 21 Jul 2006 02:29

YorkshireRoyal If Dave fancies a chat about his ability, he can PM me.

For the record, he will flop badly in the Premiership and will be back in Sainsburys this time next season.

I feel sure that Dave, an unambitous signing when he joined from Cambridge, is most grateful for your input.
Last edited by Woodcote Royal on 21 Jul 2006 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

WestCoast Life
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by WestCoast Life » 21 Jul 2006 07:39

For the record, he will flop badly in the Premiership and will be back in Sainsburys this time next season.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 21 Jul 2006 09:06

For the record, he will flop badly in the Premiership and will be back in the Championship this time next season.

Really, who is this idiot? I might need to change usernames...

wehateoxford

by wehateoxford » 21 Jul 2006 09:19

Petercccccc
On the other hand 10k-20k a week. I'd get gang raped for that.

pete, reliable sources tell me you'd get gang raped for free :P

paul_3gs

by paul_3gs » 21 Jul 2006 11:06

Gordons Cumming I think Kitson lacks a sense of humour.

Thats an understatement! he is a wimp too, for instance when lita got glassed in bristol, he claimed that he was no longer to be going to town in case he gets glassed!
what a prat, im not really sure that reading fans would attack one of their own players!
not only that i think the rest of the squad have this opposite view as i have seen harper, hunt, sonko, doyle and shorey walking around the oracle since!

Going back to the point kitson is so childish what gives him the right to critisise the fans who go on this forum for a bit of harmless banter and discuss OUR club! so kits get a life!
kitson should think about what he says before he goes to the papers after all it is us fans who pay our money to watch them which in turn pays his wages!!!!!!!!!

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 21 Jul 2006 11:33

paul_3gs
Gordons Cumming I think Kitson lacks a sense of humour.

Thats an understatement! he is a wimp too, for instance when lita got glassed in bristol, he claimed that he was no longer to be going to town in case he gets glassed!
what a prat, im not really sure that reading fans would attack one of their own players!
not only that i think the rest of the squad have this opposite view as i have seen harper, hunt, sonko, doyle and shorey walking around the oracle since!

Going back to the point kitson is so childish what gives him the right to critisise the fans who go on this forum for a bit of harmless banter and discuss OUR club! so kits get a life!
kitson should think about what he says before he goes to the papers after all it is us fans who pay our money to watch them which in turn pays his wages!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, now read the entire article rather than the edited version on here.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 21 Jul 2006 12:14

paul_3gs Thats an understatement! he is a wimp too, for instance when lita got glassed in bristol, he claimed that he was no longer to be going to town in case he gets glassed!

No really, where do we find these people? Do other teams have them?

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 21 Jul 2006 18:07

floyd__streete
SpaceCruiser Take note, negative posters (i.e. West Stand Tosser, SDR, Bracknell RFC etc etc)

Dave Kitson Real supporters have their say but they still support the team. That's what being a proper fan is all about.

People are entirely justified to be as critical as they like about the team and the club in general - so long as they put their money where their mouths are and support the club in terms of paying good money week-in week-out to watch. That is the bottom line as far as I am concerned.

I disagree with the 'I pay my money I can moan as much as I want stance'. You will know from sitting next to me on the odd occasion that I watch a lot of football and do have a lot of opinions but at the end of the day it is important to give the relevant amount of respect to the Reading managerial staff and bow to their higher(and inside) knowledge. Every player that the manager signs (particularly with Steve Coppell at the helm) has the capability to be a successful signing if they have a decent level of form. Sometimes players have a dip in form, they dont follow the coaches instructions, they dont settle, have personal problems etc - a whole plethora of reasons that we dont always have the knowledge of. If players give their all they are ok by me. Some players had a lazy style (especially from a distance) like Rougier etc, but up close you know they are giving 100%. The only players I came close to booing was Ray Houghton. I was a massive fan of his but felt his heart was not really in the plight of lowly Reading.

Anyway, if you accept the level of support has some advantage (which eeing home games v away games must do - then you can only increase your teams points tally - which with the exception of Stryker - is surely what we all want...

Donny Ironside
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Kitson on keyboard warriors

by Donny Ironside » 25 Nov 2021 12:33

TFF "The fact is it's easy to slate people on these internet forums and the like. They are all faceless fans who refuse to come to the real Fans' Forums.

"If they were real men they wouldn't hide behind their computer screens, they'd speak to us face-to-face."

The Chronicle

HNA? fan then :lol:

+1

Can apply that to almost all on here bar a few

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 25 Nov 2021 12:48

Can you twats stop bringing back old, dead threads.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 25 Nov 2021 12:48

tidus_mi2 Can you twats stop bringing back old, dead threads.

+1

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 25 Nov 2021 12:50

+2

Donny Ironside
Hob Nob Regular

Re:

by Donny Ironside » 25 Nov 2021 15:14

kant
Finch Royal I'll be having a word with Kitson in Sweden. Then we'll see who the real fans are :lol:

Dullard

Great post

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 25 Nov 2021 16:40

Who are our keyboard warriors then?