Game Thread Chelsea

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 14 Oct 2006 20:14

Excellent performance, Sonko outshined Drogba, Hunt had a fantastic game. Overall we were never outclassed.

As for Mike Riley...... :roll:

And Moron-inho comments about Hunt...... sue the twat Steven

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 14 Oct 2006 20:16

Lets all do a Chelsea

TWRoyal

by TWRoyal » 14 Oct 2006 20:19

BobKnows I'm just watching the 'Special One' ranting on about Hunt's challenge on Cech... "disgraceful, could have killed him, blah blah" ...anyone who saw it on TV (or coming back from match) have an opinion?

It worries me that these comments are going to get some kind of credibility. Mourinho basically accused two players of deliberately trying to hurt other players - using his deliberate still-not-quite-learned-the-language-which-makes-it-hard-to-report way. Will he face any sanctions? Will he sh!t.

Hunty makes me nervous as he always seems to be on the edge, but - especially seen in real time - there was no intent. True enough he could have tried leaped out of the way but why sanitise the game like that. Boring.

As for Sonko, he would have made that strong leap in defence, in the midfield, anywhere. The guy's build like a brick sh!t house and totally committed. I hope Cuddicini is ok but that has to be a risk keepers take. What's next? Banning headers? In a way, I'm glad we didn;t score because I don;t think I could have take Mourinho's comments if we had.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 14 Oct 2006 20:21

If it's true that Mourinho has gone on TV to describe Hunt's challenge on Cech as being as bad as Thatcher's on Mendez then I really hope that the club get their lawyers to act for Hunt and sue him for libel.

BobKnows

by BobKnows » 14 Oct 2006 20:22

I hope everyone takes the twot with a pinch of salt these days....

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 14 Oct 2006 20:23

The FA need to take action against the Chelsea manager if he continues to describe Hunt the same as Ben Thatcher. He will lose on Wednesday and is upset but that is no excuse!
The FA should not fear Chelsea and they need act quickly to cut the cancer out of the game I enjoyed ... except for the result. Jose you're a sick man!
Last edited by M4 Junction 11 on 14 Oct 2006 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

NSB14L35

by NSB14L35 » 14 Oct 2006 20:24

I thought that Leroy was amazing with his back to goal today, he won almost all of his headers up against their defence and nicked the ball away from their defenders on countless occasions. Sonko was again immense, my moment of the match was his sprint and tackle on Drogba. Honourable mentions to Hunt, Ivar and Glenn

Abbo

by Abbo » 14 Oct 2006 20:25

He said that and much more. It was outrageous stuff.

Hunt should sue.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 14 Oct 2006 20:26

RoyalBlue If it's true that Mourinho has gone on TV to describe Hunt's challenge on Cech as being as bad as Thatcher's on Mendez then I really hope that the club get their lawyers to act for Hunt and sue him for libel.

They should but it won't happen.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 14 Oct 2006 20:26

Big respect for Hunt!!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 14 Oct 2006 20:27

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho said: "The Cech one, the challenge is a disgrace. He is lucky to still be alive.

"As for Carlo, it's a bad challenge but there was no intent from the player."

The man is a complete an utter arsehole - shame Dillon didn't land one on him!

If Sonko's challenge was a bad one then it would have warranted a yellow regardless of intent. Now we all know that other arsehole Riley is not slow to brandish cards and he even went over to check what happened with his assistant. No card = no bad challenge.

Chelsea are deserved European champions at cheating and whinging.

Rhys The Royal
RoyalBlue If it's true that Mourinho has gone on TV to describe Hunt's challenge on Cech as being as bad as Thatcher's on Mendez then I really hope that the club get their lawyers to act for Hunt and sue him for libel.

They should but it won't happen.

Why not, our Chairman and Manager are both very principled men and one thing is absolutely sure, the FA won't touch Mourinho.

Hunt and RFC's reputation should be defended through the courts. Chelsea can afford to cough up for the libel and RFC /Hunt can do the right thing and donate it to charity.

fruits

by fruits » 14 Oct 2006 20:29

Abbo He said that and much more. It was outrageous stuff.

Hunt should sue.

Sue the Portuguese cheat. Try to get Riley removed from the refs list at the same time, the man is a disgrace. Worse than Poll never thought I would write that.

TWRoyal

by TWRoyal » 14 Oct 2006 20:29

This might cost us our place at the top of the fair play league

Spud
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Spud » 14 Oct 2006 20:32

As i said in a thread before what are Sky thinking off asking such lo aded questions as "jose how angry are you about the challenges on your goalkeepers", they are either fishing with the chosen one or backing up his self important opinions, and I'm not sure which.

BobKnows

by BobKnows » 14 Oct 2006 20:33

Spud As i said in a thread before what are Sky thinking off asking such lo aded questions as "jose how angry are you about the challenges on your goalkeepers", they are either fishing with the chosen one or backing up his self important opinions, and I'm not sure which.

Sky in shit journalism shocker :shock:

TWRoyal

by TWRoyal » 14 Oct 2006 20:34

Coppell has welcomed Jose's call for a FA inquiry but is sure the players would be vindicated. I challenge Mourniho that if Hunt is cleared, then Jose issue a full and public apology.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 14 Oct 2006 20:35

BobKnows
Spud As i said in a thread before what are Sky thinking off asking such lo aded questions as "jose how angry are you about the challenges on your goalkeepers", they are either fishing with the chosen one or backing up his self important opinions, and I'm not sure which.

Sky in shit journalism shocker :shock:

Fair tactic though. Mourinho is an ignorant fool, Coppell and his players aren't. None of them allowed themselves to get drawn into saying how shyte Riley was - Coppell cleverly described him as 'consistent', which says it all!

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 14 Oct 2006 20:36

Carlo deserved everything he got for throwing himself at Sonko. Clearly hadn't done his homework.

Abbo

by Abbo » 14 Oct 2006 20:37

If it werent for George Graham disclaiming His comments, Hunt could be right in the sh1t.

I await SC's comments with interest..

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 14 Oct 2006 20:47

Mourinho has gone on TV to describe Hunt's challenge on Cech as being as bad as Thatcher's on Mendez

The very attempt to compare these amounts to bringing the game into disrepute in my mind.