I am now officially bored of watching Leroy Lita

269 posts
TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 06 Feb 2007 21:47

Harold
royal_ali just got back from match it was freezing cant believe he didnt start leroy

they're still playing.

Schoolnight. Early to bed.

royal_ali

by royal_ali » 06 Feb 2007 21:48

yeah I know but when you take your 2 year old you cant stay plus im only 5 minutes from stadium

PistolPete
Hob Nob Regular

by PistolPete » 06 Feb 2007 21:55

Betfair forum full of praise for Lita:

"why oh why isn't Lita in the full England squad!!"

He looks so full of confidence - Kitson and Lita up front, Doyle on the bench, ROI international Long watching from the stands - wow

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 06 Feb 2007 21:57

PistolPete Betfair forum full of praise for Lita:

He looks so full of confidence - Kitson and Lita up front, Doyle on the bench, ROI international Long watching from the stands - wow

When Peter Crouch is starting upfront that is a very good question.

Lita has more league goals than Crouch despite playing in a poorer side.

Royal Tezza

by Royal Tezza » 06 Feb 2007 21:59

Stunning performance from Leroy again, knew he could turn the game around if he came on. Pearce obviously learned his lesson from Saturday!

Diddyroyal

Re: I am now officially bored of watching Leroy Lita

by Diddyroyal » 06 Feb 2007 21:59

I am now officially watching Leroy Lita tear up rother royals words :D

ferret

by ferret » 06 Feb 2007 22:02

Adrian Durham said today on Talksport that he would rather have Lita in the England team than Crouch.

He also said he would rather have Shorey in the team than Phil Neville too :D :D

Royalupnorth
Location: Is there a time for first communion, a time for East 17?

by Royalupnorth » 06 Feb 2007 22:05

ferret Adrian Durham said today on Talksport that he would rather have Lita in the England team than Crouch.

He also said he would rather have Shorey in the team than Phil Neville too :D :D

I am now officially listening to talksport

Fat Leather Jacket

by Fat Leather Jacket » 06 Feb 2007 22:09

Royalupnorth
ferret Adrian Durham said today on Talksport that he would rather have Lita in the England team than Crouch.

I am now officially listening to talksport

I wouldnt, its very much sh1te.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 06 Feb 2007 22:10

LOLeroy's doubters

So that's 10 in 10 then

2 in 3 U21 apps.

Best goalscorer in the country at the minute. 8)

Farnborough Royal

by Farnborough Royal » 06 Feb 2007 22:18

alad
PistolPete Betfair forum full of praise for Lita:

When Peter Crouch is starting upfront that is a very good question.

Lita has more league goals than Crouch despite playing in a poorer side.

Two words - Steve McLaren :roll:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: I am now officially bored of watching Leroy Lita

by Royal Rother » 06 Feb 2007 22:30

Royalupnorth
newbiscuit Are you being unfair? No, your just being a total cock trying to sound like a football intellectual, but just SHOWING YOURSELF UP!

TBF, RR did say this 4 months ago and has since apologised for his post.
It is being brought up repeatedly to embarrass and humiliate in a joking way.

You are right on most of that, except the bit about apologising for the post.

It was bang on the money at the time so there is nothing at all to apologise for, but I am absolutely delighted that he has buckled down to hard work and completely turned his game around.

He is now the player I thought he was going to be at the start of the season, and is becoming a joy to watch.

newbiscuit, ermm, are you related to LoyaltoDoyle by any chance?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Feb 2007 22:36

Seriously can we let this go people, RR made some observations about Leroy at a time when he was playing so poorly he was eventually dropped.

Can anyone here actually say, hand on heart, that given his performance's at the time this post was made that Lita would go on a run like this - if so can you give me Saturday's lottery numbers.

The bloke is a different player from back in October, he has found his feet at this level and is confidence is sky high. He's scoring for fun and long may it continue.

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 06 Feb 2007 22:40

So what was his goal like then??

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 06 Feb 2007 22:40

Stranded Seriously can we let this go people, RR made some observations about Leroy at a time when he was playing so poorly he was eventually dropped.

Can anyone here actually say, hand on heart, that given his performance's at the time this post was made that Lita would go on a run like this - if so can you give me Saturday's lottery numbers.

The bloke is a different player from back in October, he has found his feet at this level and is confidence is sky high. He's scoring for fun and long may it continue.

some of us didn't lose faith in our young striker which makes us better than RR :wink: :D

God forbid he may actually go a few games without scoring again, I'm sure we'll want him out again when that happens. :roll:

Skin
Hob Nob Regular
Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

by Skin » 06 Feb 2007 22:43

Coppell Out

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 06 Feb 2007 22:45

Skin Coppell Out

Agreed what does this pillock know? Should have sold the man with the attitude on the cheap, he's not good enough for this level and will never amount to anything.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 06 Feb 2007 22:47

Alan Partridge
Stranded Seriously can we let this go people, RR made some observations about Leroy at a time when he was playing so poorly he was eventually dropped.

some of us didn't lose faith in our young striker which makes us better than RR :wink: :D

God forbid he may actually go a few games without scoring again, I'm sure we'll want him out again when that happens. :roll:

Well said, some of actually remember the season he had before injury cut it short..It was fairly obvious he was class and just needed time to bed in at a higher level.

Diddyroyal

by Diddyroyal » 06 Feb 2007 22:52

:D lol

Lita is class, i have always thought so, i never lost faith in him and i mock those who did

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 06 Feb 2007 22:58

I agree, instead lets laugh at the following statement made in July by Schards.

Schards#2
Ronaldo's end product = 0 as per usual

The footballing equivalent of a harlem globetrotter

269 posts