M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 21 Oct 2006 10:05

good point!

Rax

Re: Reply from Trizia F.....

by Rax » 23 Oct 2006 00:05

M4 Junction 11
Rax Many thanks for taking the trouble to write - I enjoy getting feedback from all readers

Sounds like she wants you to invite her out :roll:

I would gladly take her out - but unless she comes with her own muzzle, I'd be contravening the Dangerous Dogs Act!

:shock:

Im Spartacus

Re: Reply from Trizia F.....

by Im Spartacus » 23 Oct 2006 08:18

Rax
M4 Junction 11
Rax Many thanks for taking the trouble to write - I enjoy getting feedback from all readers

Sounds like she wants you to invite her out :roll:

I would gladly take her out - but unless she comes with her own muzzle, I'd be contravening the Dangerous Dogs Act!

:shock:

You don't like her do you.

igoe agogo

by igoe agogo » 23 Oct 2006 08:57

I got this back:

I think you will find that most "true" Chelsea fans are more uncomfortable at having their goalkeeprs head stoved in actually. And what exactly makes you a true fan - my first game was in 1979 and I haven't missed a game home or away for 23 years - do I qualify?

To: Trizia_f@hotmail.com
Subject: Oh dear!!
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:10:25 +0100 (BST)

You've really gone and embarrassed yourself there with that Reading vs Chelsea article haven't you.

Please refer to last season where Reading received 0 red cards and were awarded the league's fair play award. Reading are also top of this year's fairplay league.

Please gain some sort of journalistic skills in establishing facts before attempting to impress the outrageous and inflammatory Jose Mourinho with your daft cheerleading.

One club has maintained its dignity in the post match melée and that club is clearly Reading FC. The fact that an entity the size of Chelsea is picking on a small club like Reading to cover up its deficiencies on the field is laughable.

I expect all true Chelsea Fans are very uncomfortable with the actions of their club.