Contract Rebels

pieface

by pieface » 29 Apr 2007 19:18

No he hasnt been saying he will do this for two years.At the beggining sesoin he said that if a set amount was to be offerd to him he would stay at reading football club as that was the only issue.The offer has since been offerd and refused.A higher offer has been offerd and refused.How has he said he going to do exactly what he has for two years.He a good player but not as good and loyal as some of you people seem to think.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 29 Apr 2007 20:03

Forbury Lion
Woodcote Royal It beggars belief just how sad some you are to be so far up Sidwells backside to want to make an issue of such a.............non issue.

Get a life, FFS.
Calm down dear, It's just a messageboard.

I don't know where Woodcote royal gets all this anger - perhaps it's hereditary...

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 30 Apr 2007 04:32

Archie's penalty
Forbury Lion
Woodcote Royal It beggars belief just how sad some you are to be so far up Sidwells backside to want to make an issue of such a.............non issue.

Get a life, FFS.

I don't know where Woodcote royal gets all this anger - perhaps it's hereditary...

Or, perhaps it comes from reading page upon tedious page of "We love you, Siddie, please don't leave!!" posts from fans who should be celebrating the fact that we have just the one contract rebel with every other major player signed up on a long term contract.

Given our fantastic start to life in the top flight we could have been looking at a mass exodus....................be grateful it's just Sidwell and deal with it!!

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 30 Apr 2007 11:09

Sidwell's an over rated pile of shite and Harpers a clueless twat as well. Sell them all!

pieface

by pieface » 30 Apr 2007 11:11

Ok now lets not starts on harper thier no need.Though at least you not up sidwells bumwhole and is not scared of pointing out you views.

Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 30 Apr 2007 11:12

pace=forster Sidwell's an over rated pile of shite and Harpers a clueless twat as well. Sell them all!

Spot on, our midfield is so poor that it can be no wonder we are yet again set to miss out on a playoff spot, we will never compete with the big clubs like Leeds, Forest,Wolves and Leicester whislt the key part of our team comprises a 'pile of shite' and a 'clueless twat'.....

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 30 Apr 2007 11:12

pieface Ok now lets not starts on harper thier no need.Though at least you not up sidwells bumwhole and is not scared of pointing out you views.

Do they not teach english in school's anymore you oxf*rd?

pieface

by pieface » 30 Apr 2007 11:14

Im afraid not as good as they teach it at your private all girls schools!

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 30 Apr 2007 12:00

Behindu
pace=forster Sidwell's an over rated pile of shite and Harpers a clueless twat as well. Sell them all!

Spot on, our midfield is so poor that it can be no wonder we are yet again set to miss out on a playoff spot, we will never compete with the big clubs like Leeds, Forest,Wolves and Leicester whislt the key part of our team comprises a 'pile of shite' and a 'clueless twat'.....

lol :D

Binfield Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Binfield Royal » 30 Apr 2007 12:27

SpaceCruiser Didn't Shaka Hislop and Scott Taylor force the club to sell them because they wanted to move? I seem to remember Jimmy Quinn was irritated with Shaka's attitude (something to do with him receiving a percentage of the fee?) and I seem to remember rumours of Scott Taylor wanting to move because he couldn't get on with Jimmy Quinn.

IIRC, Taylor left on a free. I can remember hearing and radio interview with Taylor just as he announced he was off (to Leicester with McGhoo I think). He said the only reason he was going is that the Club had, in his opinion, waited too long to offer him a new contract which told him they did not think very much of him and he would only play for a Club that wanted him.

I thought he was one of our better players that season so was discappointed that we lost him and Simon Osborn at the same time.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 30 Apr 2007 12:35

Soccerbase says a cool half a million.

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 30 Apr 2007 13:28

Behindu

BLARMY BLARMY BLARMY

pieface

by pieface » 30 Apr 2007 17:57

Harper is a good player dont no what your on about thier he is the drive in the midfield his energy top notch.Sidwell i said what i feel bout him and i cant wait till he leaves and the truths come out about him and people open thier eyes instead of kissing his bumface.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 30 Apr 2007 18:37

Woodcote Royal
Archie's penalty
Forbury Lion

Get a life, FFS.

Or, perhaps it comes from reading page upon tedious page of "We love you, Siddie, please don't leave!!" posts from fans who should be celebrating the fact that we have just the one contract rebel with every other major player signed up on a long term contract.

Given our fantastic start to life in the top flight we could have been looking at a mass exodus....................be grateful it's just Sidwell and deal with it!!
Woodcote achieved :oops:

Biscuit'04

by Biscuit'04 » 30 Apr 2007 18:53

sheshnu Incomprehensible twaddle.

Doesn't he play in Scotland? Or is that his brother Kevin?