Last Chance For Lita?

366 posts
brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Nov 2007 12:21

Uke
Yorkshire Royal LOL at Reading fans.. willing Lita away.

Why?

He's always had a lack of consistency in the box and 9 out of 10 times he shoots too early!

think 9/10 times is overstating it massively

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Nov 2007 12:24

Scarface
Yorkshire Royal
Scarface I'm sorry your comment is laughable. If Lita's attitude is effecting the sqaud then it does become relevant. For years managers have sold players for non-playing reasons and I believe it will happen with Lita.

Sorry but that is laughable. Show me one example of how Lita is effecting the squad for the worse? Give me one quote from a Reading player, or even a rumour, from a squad member that Lita is rocking the boat? You literally have no idea. All we know is that he got in the Sunday papers again for the wrong reason. And then he was dropped after a shocking performance. It's funny how your local press man has a completely different view to that painted by the club member that Whore Jackie quotes in a later post. Is he very professional, or do they get rid? Or maybe he was dropped for a poor display.

People dont like him because he has an attitude and an arrogance about him. It's what he does on the pitch for 90 mins that counts. Reading fans are so bloody high and mighty about this. Who cares what he does in his private life as long as no laws are broken. You have clearly judged him already...

I have met him when out in Reading and believe me he acts like a total w@nker.

but he only goes out in brizzle :wink:

and he says the same about you

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 29 Nov 2007 12:43

Scarface
Yorkshire Royal It's just the fact that people want to get rid because of his "attitude". If you think he is shit, then fair enough.. but his "attitude" as a reason is just laughable..

I'm sorry your comment is laughable. If Lita's attitude is effecting the sqaud then it does become relevant. For years managers have sold players for non-playing reasons and I believe it will happen with Lita.

I reckon there's more to his recent dropping than has been made public and a local press man told me

Would that be the Evening Post seller?

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 29 Nov 2007 12:47

Scarface
Yorkshire Royal
Scarface I'm sorry your comment is laughable. If Lita's attitude is effecting the sqaud then it does become relevant. For years managers have sold players for non-playing reasons and I believe it will happen with Lita.

Sorry but that is laughable. Show me one example of how Lita is effecting the squad for the worse? Give me one quote from a Reading player, or even a rumour, from a squad member that Lita is rocking the boat? You literally have no idea. All we know is that he got in the Sunday papers again for the wrong reason. And then he was dropped after a shocking performance. It's funny how your local press man has a completely different view to that painted by the club member that Whore Jackie quotes in a later post. Is he very professional, or do they get rid? Or maybe he was dropped for a poor display.

People dont like him because he has an attitude and an arrogance about him. It's what he does on the pitch for 90 mins that counts. Reading fans are so bloody high and mighty about this. Who cares what he does in his private life as long as no laws are broken. You have clearly judged him already...

I have met him when out in Reading and believe me he acts like a total w@nker.

I repeat - Who cares?

I couldn't give a fook what any of our players do in their spare time.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 29 Nov 2007 13:05

Alan Partridge I repeat - Who cares?

I could. If they're doing things that mean their commitment to the team (mental attitude or fitness) is affected - then that's surely got to be an issue.

Magicman

by Magicman » 29 Nov 2007 15:15

Dirk Gently

I could. If they're doing things that mean their commitment to the team (mental attitude or fitness) is affected - then that's surely got to be an issue.

Could not have put it any better myself

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Nov 2007 15:22

Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

has shagging some bird and filming it affected his commitment to the team, mental attitude and fitness?
i doubt very much whether getting involved in a ruccus in brizzle did either

Old Biscuitman

by Old Biscuitman » 29 Nov 2007 15:27

Let his boots do the talking. If they go quiet, then move him on at end of season. When does his contract end? I would think he's very saleable.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 29 Nov 2007 15:36

brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

has shagging some bird and filming it affected his commitment to the team, mental attitude and fitness?
i doubt very much whether getting involved in a ruckus in brizzle did either

Surely any ruckus is bound to affect him physically - but putting himself in positions where what was a late-night, drunken, ruckus is likely to occur does not show the best commitment to the cause or the greatest level of intelligence.

And yes, I know these things can happen to anyone, but it does seem to be a little more than once or twice with our Leroy.

Sadly, he seems to want to have all the trappings of being a Premier League player without first having put in all the application and dedication to prove that he is one.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Nov 2007 15:42

Dirk Gently
brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

Surely any ruckus is bound to affect him physically - but putting himself in positions where what was a late-night, drunken, ruckus is likely to occur does not show the best commitment to the cause or the greatest level of intelligence.

And yes, I know these things can happen to anyone, but it does seem to be a little more than once or twice with our Leroy.

Sadly, he seems to want to have all the trappings of being a Premier League player without first having put in all the application and dedication to prove that he is one.

many of the rest of the squad have been seen out in the night after matches-putting themselves in the path of ruckus' everywhere

a tap in the face, and some stitches, will have negligible effect on how well he played the following week

more intelligent people than leroy will get involved in a ruckus every week, intelligence is not really relevant

surely the ruckus hasd only happened twice with leroy?

most of th eback room staff have been quoted saying how dedicated he is, how hard a trainer he is, etc etc

MartinRdg

by MartinRdg » 29 Nov 2007 15:46

brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

Depends if he pulls a muscle in his back contorting to look into the camera lens!

Katie Marsden

by Katie Marsden » 29 Nov 2007 15:50

The fact remains Lita isn't good enough to be starting games for Reading at this moment in time. Doyle has a much better all round game and Kitson has been brilliant this season. He won almost every header on Saturday against Richards, some achievement. He's also got a much better all round game.

Lita is not a great impact player from the bench and should be sold in January before his value plummets.

Magicman

by Magicman » 29 Nov 2007 15:52

brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

Oh yeah he is much better player for it, you can tell by his first team performances surely

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Nov 2007 15:55

Magicman
brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

Oh yeah he is much better player for it, you can tell by his first team performances surely

yeah, nice one newbie, thanks

that kinda ignores the question of whether the fight or the sex tape has actually affected his 1 or two 1st team appearences, or hes just in a run of poor form, which could be due to many things, not least his lack of games

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 29 Nov 2007 15:56

brendywendy
Dirk Gently
brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

many of the rest of the squad have been seen out in the night after matches-putting themselves in the path of ruckus' everywhere

a tap in the face, and some stitches, will have negligible effect on how well he played the following week

more intelligent people than leroy will get involved in a ruckus every week, intelligence is not really relevant

most of th eback room staff have been quoted saying how dedicated he is, how hard a trainer he is, etc etc

Yes, many other players have been in similar situations, but somehow it never seems to happen to them, does it? The sad fact seems to be that he's unable to get involved.

Theree's been more than the 1 or 2 incidents, haven't there been. I can think of at least 3 or 4, plus quite a few unsavoury stories circulating. He might be dedicated in training, but it seems that there's something about him that attracts trouble of one kind or another.

It's sad - at the start of this year he really seemed to have been sorted out by SC and I thought this season was really going to be the one where he'd be a world-beater. But because of one thing and another it's just not happened and we seem to be back to square one - and I can only think there's something in his behaviour or attitude that is behind it.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Nov 2007 16:56

Dirk Gently
brendywendy
Dirk Gently
brendywendy
Magicman
Dirk Gently

really?

Yes, many other players have been in similar situations, but somehow it never seems to happen to them, does it? The sad fact seems to be that he's unable to get involved.

Theree's been more than the 1 or 2 incidents, haven't there been. I can think of at least 3 or 4, plus quite a few unsavoury stories circulating. He might be dedicated in training, but it seems that there's something about him that attracts trouble of one kind or another.

It's sad - at the start of this year he really seemed to have been sorted out by SC and I thought this season was really going to be the one where he'd be a world-beater. But because of one thing and another it's just not happened and we seem to be back to square one - and I can only think there's something in his behaviour or attitude that is behind it.

2 fights

which he wasnt arrested for, and no blame laid directly at his door
just in the wrong place wrong time

didnt some bloke glass him?
thats not automatically his fault

and a sex vid

thats 3

admittedly 3 more than anyone else in the squad
and maybe his wideboy attitude gets him in trouble occasionally
but he is our 3rd best striker, and one of the best 3rd place strikers at this end of the league
i like him
and would love him to get his chance, score some goals, and stay

however if he scores some goals and goes for 5+million id also be quite happy

i just think not all of the stuff thats talked about him is fair/true

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 29 Nov 2007 17:15

brendywendy i just think not all of the stuff thats talked about him is fair/true

You're undoubtedly quite right about that - it's not.

Nut he's been his own worst enemy by getting into situations where these things are likely to happen, and his demeanour and the role he's chosen to play in life is one which undoubtedly makes it all seem a lot worse. At the very best, you have to say he's been extremely naive.

At some clubs you can get away with "playing the bad boy" as long as you're producing the goods on the pitch. Sadly, he's not doing that - but in my book even if he was producing the goods on the pitch there's something about his style and demeanour which makes him not quite right for Reading.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 29 Nov 2007 17:22

:roll:

Does this "demeanor" consist of refusing to sign autographs and ignoring goggle eyed nerds?

Old Biscuitman

by Old Biscuitman » 29 Nov 2007 17:25

He's undoubtedly a good player, but that mysterious thing called "fit" seems to be a problem. If SC states,or even hints at problems, then there must be some. Hulse please.

Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 29 Nov 2007 17:26

brendywendy admittedly 3 more than anyone else in the squad

No, there are other squad members with a worse track record than Leroy's.

366 posts