Loanwatch 09-10

539 posts
londinium
Hob Nob Regular

Loanwatch 09-10

by londinium » 01 Sep 2009 22:30

Ok.... lets start with Nicholas Bignall scores on his Debut for Stockport county tonight

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Loanwatch 09-10

by The Prisoner » 01 Sep 2009 22:31

what about James Harper and Liam Rosenior? Oh, wait a minute, only their agents and perhaps some BBC local radio shows know they are on loan! Let's go and look at the official site and see which side they play for.....

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 01 Sep 2009 22:33

londinium Ok.... lets start with Nicholas Bignall scores on his Debut for Stockport county tonight

Get in. Good lad, pleased for him!

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 01 Sep 2009 22:34

Barclays and RBS still wont

ellpryjon

by ellpryjon » 01 Sep 2009 22:41

Tamworth_Royal Barclays and RBS still wont

Lindsay won't either

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 01 Sep 2009 22:44

londinium Ok.... lets start with Nicholas Bignall scores on his Debut for Stockport county tonight

Yessss! i really want him to do well 8)

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 02 Sep 2009 09:24

The Prisoner what about James Harper and Liam Rosenior? Oh, wait a minute, only their agents and perhaps some BBC local radio shows know they are on loan! Let's go and look at the official site and see which side they play for.....

Which official site? Sheff Utd and Ipswich don't have details either. Strange coincidence that.

I've got to leave this place for a while - the one-eyed ignorance of our own fans is astonishing me to the point of irritation!

bottom left hand corner

by bottom left hand corner » 02 Sep 2009 09:50

leww_rfc

Yessss! i really want him to do well 8)

delighted for him!!!

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 02 Sep 2009 09:52

Nice one Biggles.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 02 Sep 2009 11:17

CMRoyal
The Prisoner what about James Harper and Liam Rosenior? Oh, wait a minute, only their agents and perhaps some BBC local radio shows know they are on loan! Let's go and look at the official site and see which side they play for.....

Which official site? Sheff Utd and Ipswich don't have details either. Strange coincidence that.

I've got to leave this place for a while - the one-eyed ignorance of our own fans is astonishing me to the point of irritation!

+1 As if finding out one or two days later is going to spoil your life ....

Ryn

by Ryn » 02 Sep 2009 14:45

James Harper has packed his bags and is looking wistfully over his shoulder at a diminishing Madejski stadium. He wonders what he has done wrong, all those loyal years of service.

If only he had answered that Ghana call-up, he could be a full International by now and not have to fight for a place in a crappy Championship side.

At least he might get to play in his best position as attacking midfielder at the strange new club, where everyone talks funny.

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 02 Sep 2009 18:08

Royalwaster
CMRoyal

+1 As if finding out one or two days later is going to spoil your life ....

Ooooo some people are taking all of this a little seriously :wink:

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 03 Sep 2009 07:54

Highlights on bbc site now - goal looks almost identical to one of the two he scored vs Burton Albion, showing nice speed and strength; Stockport fans must be feeling happy with this one. Great start!

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 04 Sep 2009 08:20

Nicky Hammond says to expect some loan activity when the window opens next week. I imagine, therefore, that the likes of Sigurdsson, Henry, Robson-Kanu, Antonio etc. will be playing at other clubs for a few months

Plymouth_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Plymouth_Royal » 04 Sep 2009 08:31

Barry the bird boggler Nicky Hammond says to expect some loan activity when the window opens next week. I imagine, therefore, that the likes of Sigurdsson, Henry, Robson-Kanu, Antonio etc. will be playing at other clubs for a few months

Not so sure all of those mentioned will be out on loan. Sigurdsson and HRK are very close to the first team compared to the others. I would say Henry, Antonio, Church, Kelly and maybe Davies will be out on loan.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 04 Sep 2009 09:24

Royalwaster

Highlights on bbc site now - goal looks almost identical to one of the two he scored vs Burton Albion, showing nice speed and strength; Stockport fans must be feeling happy with this one. Great start!

Goes up with the keeper which leads to the first two goals as well I believe.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 04 Sep 2009 09:25

Plymouth_Royal
Barry the bird boggler Nicky Hammond says to expect some loan activity when the window opens next week. I imagine, therefore, that the likes of Sigurdsson, Henry, Robson-Kanu, Antonio etc. will be playing at other clubs for a few months

Not so sure all of those mentioned will be out on loan. Sigurdsson and HRK are very close to the first team compared to the others. I would say Henry, Antonio, Church, Kelly and maybe Davies will be out on loan.

Sigurdsson will surely stay, he's looked the best of the new crop thus far for me. Kelly might stay as cover. Not fussed on the rest of them.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 04 Sep 2009 09:41

Maguire
Plymouth_Royal

Sigurdsson will surely stay, he's looked the best of the new crop thus far for me. Kelly might stay as cover. Not fussed on the rest of them.

Church will probably go on loan to a League One side, Henry will probably go Championship/League One, Antonio is further up the pecking order than Henry, and can be a decent impact player, Kelly needs to stay as cover and Davies may well be loaned out to a Championship team.
Sigurdsson looks like a starter for the moment, so I doubt he'll go on loan. Robson-Kanu can play on either wing, so is also decent cover.
Mooney, perhaps could go on loan?
And... (I hate to say it...) Matejovsky?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 04 Sep 2009 09:55

henry.antonio, maybe

no chance with siggurdson, or HRK IMO

i could obviously be wrong of course

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 04 Sep 2009 11:13

Not a chance in hell that Sig and HRK will go on loan....probably not Antonio either.

539 posts