STOP BLAMING MADEJSKI!!!!

1871royals

Re: What do we expect?

by 1871royals » 21 Oct 2009 19:48

RoyalBlue Yes, Rosenior is on loan at Ipswich and unavailable to us because Ducksarse had him shipped out to save wages and balance the books.

Don't blame it on Rodgers
Don't blame it on Austin
Don't blame it on Lampard
BLAME IT ON MADEJSKI!

I dont think Liam R was sent out to balance the books.

It was reported that cummings cost around 500k. Then we will need to pay his wages on top of that.

If Liam R is on for eg 15k a week, that means for the next 9 months his wages will be 540k.

I know that the transfer fee, wages etc are all based on estimates but considering we paid for Cummings I doubt it saved us that much money.

Rodgers was going on about that Cummings was the right "type" of FB, Liam R wasn't brilliant but he's a lot better then Cummings.

Signing Cummings (a player that Rodgers should have know all about it), is one of the biggest mistakes hes made.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 21 Oct 2009 22:09

1871royals
RoyalBlue Yes, Rosenior is on loan at Ipswich and unavailable to us because Ducksarse had him shipped out to save wages and balance the books.

Don't blame it on Austin
BLAME IT ON MADEJSKI!

It was reported that cummings cost around 500k.

No way.

I cant believe that, 200k was the figure being talked about. Wasn't it? :shock:

Royal1983

by Royal1983 » 21 Oct 2009 23:21

1871royals

Don't blame it on Austin
BLAME IT ON MADEJSKI!

I dont think Liam R was sent out to balance the books.

It was reported that cummings cost around 500k. Then we will need to pay his wages on top of that.

If Liam R is on for eg 15k a week, that means for the next 9 months his wages will be 540k.

I know that the transfer fee, wages etc are all based on estimates but considering we paid for Cummings I doubt it saved us that much money.

Why blame it on either Rodgers or Madejski, the person in between would seem a better option, what does Hammond actually do other than say yes to Sir John. He is the person who agrees the players, sells the players/does not renew contracts and he is also the person who says how much money can be spent. No one knows how much Madejski puts up and if the amount in the end has been reduced by Hammond. Liam R will not be back as his wage is too much which is why Rodgers was told to send him out on loan same as Harps.

Rodgers was going on about that Cummings was the right "type" of FB, Liam R wasn't brilliant but he's a lot better then Cummings.

Signing Cummings (a player that Rodgers should have know all about it), is one of the biggest mistakes hes made.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Oct 2009 23:25

RoyalBlue
Yes, Rosenior is on loan at Ipswich and unavailable to us because Ducksarse had him shipped out to save wages and balance the books.

Don't blame it on Austin
BLAME IT ON MADEJSKI!

Yeah, we're really missing Rosenior, I mean he's pulling up trees at Ipswich isn't he!

1871royals

by 1871royals » 21 Oct 2009 23:48

Ian Royal Yeah, we're really missing Rosenior, I mean he's pulling up trees at Ipswich isn't he!

I think the point about Rosenior, we all know he isn't brilliant but he cant be any worse than Cummings.

Its crazy that we decided to pay to bring in a player, who was worse than a player we loaned out.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Oct 2009 00:03

1871royals
Ian Royal Yeah, we're really missing Rosenior, I mean he's pulling up trees at Ipswich isn't he!

I think the point about Rosenior, we all know he isn't brilliant but he cant be any worse than Cummings.

Its crazy that we decided to pay to bring in a player, who was worse than a player we loaned out.

Long term investment. Cummins is younger and likely to improve. I've already seen enough about him to think he could definitely be a bigger player for us than Rosenior has been. Mind you he's in a fragile position and could also end up being one of our worst right backs of the last 20 years.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

Re: STOP BLAMING MADEJSKI!!!!

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 22 Oct 2009 08:43

I can't see Rosenior being on any more than £600k a year at RFC.

Blue_Elm

Re: STOP BLAMING MADEJSKI!!!!

by Blue_Elm » 22 Oct 2009 08:46

Maybe we should welcome back John Halls & Mass Sarr (I reckon he is the fattest chap in the world - re: Sun story!)