Where's Madejski?

315 posts
AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Where's Madejski?

by AthleticoSpizz » 18 Dec 2009 22:36

Ideal
Dorset-Knob Did SDR really post, "the worst thing that could happen is that we start winning matches under BM"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Hehehehe! I'd say we'd be pretty well off if in fact it turned out that BM took us on a massive winning streak :D
You just have to LOL at some of the stuff on here ;)

you really know no shame IDEAL

C'mon...........come and watch a game

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 18 Dec 2009 22:44

For somebody soooo opinionated and sooo right, you must've seen a thousand Reading games this season

I admire your forward thinking vision....and whatever you agree with, I agree with too.

me and my girl...seal clubbing (David Essex circa 1979)......me and my girl...out on the ice
me and my girl...seal clubbing................me and my girl...............paradise

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 18 Dec 2009 22:49

Lol

Was that you that got a mention in the Evening Post once (or twice etc etc)

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 18 Dec 2009 22:53

Poor old IDEAL...he must be rueing the day that his account got hi-jacked

lightning strikes

Re: Where's the Gutless Muppet?

by lightning strikes » 18 Dec 2009 23:54

FiNeRaIn Actually city are crap at the moment, but madejski is an over imposing idiot - this is commonly accepted.

er...i think it's commonly accepted that madejski is best thing that ever happened to the club.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Dec 2009 02:13

lightning strikes
FiNeRaIn Actually city are crap at the moment, but madejski is an over imposing idiot - this is commonly accepted.

er...i think it's commonly accepted that madejski is best thing that ever happened to the club.

LOL Nope, poor attempt...

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 19 Dec 2009 09:12

Hi
SDR didn't change the thread. Hob Nob obviously had a call from the Madman to say he didn't like to be known as a Gutless Wimp!

Listening to the Madman is funnier than going to the comedy club. The Guy is a complete clown. He says it was a Board decision to get rid of Brenda. What bloody Board? The Madman is a dictator and the Board contains one or two poodles to fart when he needs some air freshener in the Board room because he is too tight to buy a can. That interview was a laugh a minute.

Having won one match at home in a year his view is that we must take time to reflect. Beg I ask the question what the f*** has he been doing for the past 12 months apart from screwing up Reading Football Club. Last time he made the mistake of taking on an inexperienced manager and this time he is praying that Love of Brian will have beginner's luck for three or four games so that he doesn't have to spend any dosh in January.

Sure if it goes bad for Love of Brian we will hear we have targets for January. Everyone else will be making signings and yet for the third year running we will say no one was available any better than what we have got. By that time we will be four points adrift of the opposition and consolidating whilst reflecting in a bottom three position.

On the other hand as it is Christmas an act of God may occurr and we actually start winning. It will only be short term. Basically the Madman has four weeks to bring in an EXPERIENCED Manager, give him a reasonable budget and then he can save the Club. Any other action will take Royals into oblivion.

Mark my words as SDR is NEVER and I say NEVER wrong. Get Real. It's time to demonstrate and to start today if it goes wrong at Bristol City.

If you don't then RFC will Dodgered well and truly. You know it makes seseeeeeeeee

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 19 Dec 2009 09:24

SDR leads consortium of disaffected hobnobbers to take over RFC. "We are just £79,000,002.35 short of our target figure....." :D

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 19 Dec 2009 09:40

One thing is for sure that SDR would never have ruined the Club in the same way as the Madman hasssssssssss

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 19 Dec 2009 15:30

You also wouldn't be clever enough to make the amount of money he hasssss

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 19 Dec 2009 15:38

lightning strikes

The way he's screwing up things at present, I reckon there's a pretty good chance history will say otherwise!

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 19 Dec 2009 15:46

[quote="Sir Dodger Royal"]Hi

if it goes wrong at Bristol City.

SDR dont you mean WHEN IT GOES WRONG ??

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 19 Dec 2009 16:41

Sir Dodger Royal One thing is for sure that SDR would never have ruined the Club in the same way as the Madman hasssssssssss

No. You'd have made a far better job of doing it.

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 20 Dec 2009 08:30

So a big improvement under Brian McDermott I don't think. Two minute token effort at the end scrapes a draw and then Church is sent off. The Press Team may consider that relegation is imminent well I can confirm that is still a certainty.

What we need is for the Reading fans to show they have guts and passion and demonstrate against John Madejski. 20% of fans booing of him yesterday is just not good enough it needs to be 100%. He has single handedly ruined Reading FC over the past three seasons. His negative penny pinching approach will take us no where. He must have been praying for a late goal so that he can take the cheap option with Brian Mc.Dermott.

Don't be fooled. It's time for action. Demonstrations called for immediately against John Madejski. If you value the Royals then you must support SDRs campaign against Madejski. His ego needs denting BIG TIME.

Sir Dodger Royal.

Murts-is-Lej

by Murts-is-Lej » 20 Dec 2009 09:07

Has it occurred to you that you massive campaign of demonstration against Sir Mad doesn't have enough supporters to hold both ends of the banner at once?

Agreed, times are not as good as when Sir Mad had (a little) cash to splash, we had a great scout and Director of Football to make use of it (both still with us), and we had a great manager with just enough luck to make it all tick on the pitch. While Sir Mad is short of cash (like most of the rest of the Championship) and we're between great managers then is it so wrong to accept our status as being back where we were when SSC first took over?

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 20 Dec 2009 11:08

Young Man
What world were you born on. Looks like make believe land of Pandora to me.

Get real if you can't see that we are on the slide then go and support Didcot. Thery are about your level when it comes to understanding the mechanics of football and whether Clubs are taking the ****. The Madman and RFC have conned supporters for the last three seasons.

Real Facts.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 20 Dec 2009 11:14

Sir Dodger Royal Young Man
What world were you born on. Looks like make believe land of Pandora to me.

Get real if you can't see that we are on the slide then go and support Didcot. Thery are about your level when it comes to understanding the mechanics of football and whether Clubs are taking the ****. The Madman and RFC have conned supporters for the last three seasons.

Real Facts.

That's Sir Madman to you.

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 20 Dec 2009 11:16

You gotta be joking SDR will never call him Sir. That appointment has been at the expense of Reading FC.

Real Facts. He is bonkers and I mean bonkerssssssss

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 20 Dec 2009 11:20

Sir Dodger Royal You gotta be joking SDR will never call him Sir. That appointment has been at the expense of Reading FC.

Real Facts. He is bonkers and I mean bonkerssssssss

That would appear to be the case.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 20 Dec 2009 11:21

Look Dodge (if I may call you that), I've been as fed up this season as the next man (or woman) - but, seriously, what do you think a "demonstration" or similar against Madejski is actually going to do? You can't force him out, he can't just resign - until someone else comes in to buy the club, Madejski IS Reading FC, like it or not. You'd be better off giving all your vocal support to the team and the current manager at this moment in time.

315 posts