Away Season Tickets (Again!)

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
RG30
Hob Nob Addict

Away Season Tickets (Again!)

by RG30 » 10 Jul 2006 17:01

STAR,

Would you ask the club to publish the dates for when the money for each Away Game will be deducted for Away ST Holders so that people like me can ensure I have the right amount of money in my bank account and don't miss a payment.

Keeper

by Keeper » 10 Jul 2006 17:35

As it was last season I believe, the monies get taken out the first day of sale for the tickets.

So if the Club say people with x Royalty points can buy tickets on xx/xx/xxxx then that will be the day the Club charge the AST holders for their tickets before posting them.

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Away Season Tickets (Again!)

by STAR Liaison » 10 Jul 2006 21:04

RG30 STAR,

Would you ask the club to publish the dates for when the money for each Away Game will be deducted for Away ST Holders so that people like me can ensure I have the right amount of money in my bank account and don't miss a payment.

I think it is impossible to do so too far in advance as it will depend on the club we are visiting and when they release the tickets etc.

Keeper will be giving good advice as an AST holder last season.

However I am willing to ask if they can give any better indication.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Away Season Tickets (Again!)

by RG30 » 10 Jul 2006 21:10

starliaison
RG30 STAR,

I think it is impossible to do so too far in advance as it will depend on the club we are visiting and when they release the tickets etc.

Keeper will be giving good advice as an AST holder last season.

However I am willing to ask if they can give any better indication.

If they can just publish a date on a game by game basis when the money is deducted then that helps!

Keeper

by Keeper » 10 Jul 2006 21:47

Just in case it wasn't clear before, the date the tickets go on sale to non st holders will be the date the monies are taken from your account, normally you get a few weeks notice before that date to make sure you have money in your account.

Hope that helps RG30, but i'm sure STAR can ask the Club for the first few games to state on the website the release date plus confirmation that that date will also be the date that money is taken for AST's too. I'm sure Andy West will be able to add an extra line

bb0118
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by bb0118 » 11 Jul 2006 22:58

My tip:
Make sure you have at least £200 in your account for away tickets by the end of each month to cover yourself.

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 18 Jul 2006 18:31

Keeper Just in case it wasn't clear before, the date the tickets go on sale to non st holders will be the date the monies are taken from your account, normally you get a few weeks notice before that date to make sure you have money in your account.

Hope that helps RG30, but i'm sure STAR can ask the Club for the first few games to state on the website the release date plus confirmation that that date will also be the date that money is taken for AST's too. I'm sure Andy West will be able to add an extra line

I wouldn't agree with that post. No advance notice received of payment dates tickets just arrived and I then awaited the next cc bill. Also the tickets certainly arrived on my doormat before they went on general sale. On occasions up to 3 tickets were delivered/debited at the same time which hit the old "clear the card every month" planning.

Hope that doesn't put you off RG30 but better to be prepared for the worst.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 18 Jul 2006 20:02

Doesn't put me off but I've read on the Wolves OS that they've given they're AST holders advance warning and would think it makes common sense.

STAR Voice

by STAR Voice » 19 Jul 2006 18:52

As I understand it, the number of days before a game that tickets for both home and away games will go sale will vary, in order to ensure that there aren't peaks of demand and clashes with London Irish ticket sales.

I believe that the sales dates for home games are to be decided soon for games all the way up to Xmas - they're dependant on LI fixtures being decided, and I think they're out any day now. I've been told they'll be published when available.

Away ticket sales are slightly more complicated as they depend on getting the tickets from the away club but for league games I don't think they'll be any great problems so I hope they'll be announced well in advance.

But as to when the away tickets for AST holders will actually be debited, I know they'll be processed on the day of first sale of away tickets, so I'd expect the transaction to happen then.

davis69

by davis69 » 08 Aug 2006 18:07

i got on but i cant travel on star anymore as im 15 no young royals coaches for a so called premierleague club organsation as bad as a non league team :oops: :oops:

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 08 Aug 2006 20:48

davis69 i got on but i cant travel on star anymore as im 15 no young royals coaches for a so called premierleague club organsation as bad as a non league team :oops: :oops:

Sell your tickets to me?

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 08 Aug 2006 21:00

Readingfanman
davis69 i got on but i cant travel on star anymore as im 15 no young royals coaches for a so called premierleague club organsation as bad as a non league team :oops: :oops:

Sell your tickets to me?
Or me.

12 posts   •   Page 1 of 1