How long before Dellor takes a dislike to Clarke

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
teignmouth hoops

How long before Dellor takes a dislike to Clarke

by teignmouth hoops » 17 Dec 2014 12:36

Being a season ticket holder normally listen to berks for away reports. This season has seen Dellor aided by his cronie the legend that is Adie Williams slagging Atkins, but never to his face, Tim seemed to delight every time the opposition scored and then would state his opinion, strangely I thought he was just a reporter.
So how will it be before Steve Clarke gets it wrong and incurs the wrath of Tim & Adie

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: How long before Dellor takes a dislike to Clarke

by Royal Rother » 17 Dec 2014 13:06

There is no doubt they both commentate / comment as supporters rather than reporters.

There is no doubt in my mind that they play a part in shaping the mindset of some supporters through angry descriptions of "pathetic defending", "disgraceful performances" and such like.

Is that a bad thing?

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

Re: How long before Dellor takes a dislike to Clarke

by Royality creeps In » 17 Dec 2014 13:10

To be fair they saw it as most of us did. I would be more gutted if they were saying we were playing entertaining, free flowing, beautiful, football, thus giving a false representation of what was on show.

They have the added problem of not upsetting Mr Mad and his cronies the club. Else they might lose the contract to the exclusive coverage.

Some might say thats not a bad thing

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1