Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

2100 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Club 1871 - the What, When, Where, How, Who & Why Thread

by Zip » 18 Aug 2022 10:38

Club 1871 didn’t stop singing last night. Great stuff.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 18 Aug 2022 10:43

Zip Club 1871 didn’t stop singing last night. Great stuff.

Careful you don`t upset our resident basket case zippers.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 18 Aug 2022 11:02

Loafer
paultheroyal Amazing tonight everyone. Well done.

Not at all. I was at the game with my mum and we have never been more ashamed to be fans then seeing this embarrassing farce in person. I booed, and abused them and rightfully so. Just a shame that there was yet again more hooliganism and trouble caused by them that the club turn a blind eye too

Loafer
karbota
Loafer What about Ince, Loum or Yid?

All played well but Longy for me followed by Hoilett and Ince, guess you didn't watch the game Simps?

No, I've renounced my support until Ince GOES.

:|

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 11:08

Brogue
Loafer
paultheroyal Amazing tonight everyone. Well done.

Not at all. I was at the game with my mum and we have never been more ashamed to be fans then seeing this embarrassing farce in person. I booed, and abused them and rightfully so. Just a shame that there was yet again more hooliganism and trouble caused by them that the club turn a blind eye too

Loafer
karbota
All played well but Longy for me followed by Hoilett and Ince, guess you didn't watch the game Simps?

No, I've renounced my support until Ince GOES.

:|

Well clearly the 2nd bit was bait for the racist

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 18 Aug 2022 11:15

thought you are banned

Loafer
Brogue
Loafer
the pillock is on ignore, I have no care what it says from now on

if Ian wants to fight me I will be at the first home game of the season outside blue collar, unless he comes and apologizes now

that's if they let me back in after that fat oxf*rd clive banned me for life from the ground

when did you get banned DD?

I got kicked out and banned ages ago, my season ticket got cut off and I have not been in (legally) to the ground for years

It was the 3rd time so I cannot go back in unless I am in my disguise

I have gone to away games though

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 11:26

Brogue thought you are banned

Loafer
Brogue
when did you get banned DD?

I got kicked out and banned ages ago, my season ticket got cut off and I have not been in (legally) to the ground for years

can you read or not?

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 18 Aug 2022 11:53

Loafer

Loafer

can you read or not?

I can, but I'm confused. Because you cannot attend games without being a member, but you are banned so you shouldn't have a membership card, so I'm not sure how you got a ticket. Plus, your mum is prepared to attend a game with you? despite knowing you are banned, and wearing a disguise?

so with all of this information, you still think you have the right to talk about others being badly behaved or even accuse them of hooliganism, when in fact, you are the one who is banned for life, and sneaking into a game when you shouldn't

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 18 Aug 2022 11:58

joke is a joke and all that - but i am now at a point that Loafer is utterly tiresome, destroying this board, and account needs to be removed. Not sure the process to follow that or its just a lost cause in every sense.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 18 Aug 2022 12:10

indeed paul, and I'm not up to date with football banning orders (FBO), but one assumes that if you have been banned from the groud because of three misdemeanors then you would have been issued with an FBO, which would have been done through the courts. None of which has been documented by Simmops, you would have thought, considering his ubiquitousness on here, that he would have mentioned him being brought before a judge to explain himself. But as far as i can recall this has never been mentioned.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 18 Aug 2022 12:19

Brogue indeed paul, and I'm not up to date with football banning orders (FBO), but one assumes that if you have been banned from the groud because of three misdemeanors then you would have been issued with an FBO, which would have been done through the courts. None of which has been documented by Simmops, you would have thought, considering his ubiquitousness on here, that he would have mentioned him being brought before a judge to explain himself. But as far as i can recall this has never been mentioned.

Dont know if anyone has met Loafer, so actually dont know if he is genuine, but if no-one has met him, he is clearly a troll account and nothing more and one for the ignore list and perhaps others should follow.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 12:31

Brogue
Loafer

can you read or not?

I can, but I'm confused. Because you cannot attend games without being a member, but you are banned so you shouldn't have a membership card, so I'm not sure how you got a ticket. Plus, your mum is prepared to attend a game with you? despite knowing you are banned, and wearing a disguise?

so with all of this information, you still think you have the right to talk about others being badly behaved or even accuse them of hooliganism, when in fact, you are the one who is banned for life, and sneaking into a game when you shouldn't

no you are correct, I should not be talking negatively of others

A football banning order is for hooliganism and/or destruction of property or a serious offence btw

My ban has been revoked I did not mention that at the time as had not asked, plus I never said how/when/where I was

Could have been a steward or at the bar

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 18 Aug 2022 12:58

You don’t have to be a member to go to games.....

If your ban has been revoked then you aren’t banned, and don’t need to wear a disguise.

It’s all just stupid BS.

Agree the board would be better without it.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Aug 2022 13:00

paultheroyal
Brogue indeed paul, and I'm not up to date with football banning orders (FBO), but one assumes that if you have been banned from the groud because of three misdemeanors then you would have been issued with an FBO, which would have been done through the courts. None of which has been documented by Simmops, you would have thought, considering his ubiquitousness on here, that he would have mentioned him being brought before a judge to explain himself. But as far as i can recall this has never been mentioned.

Dont know if anyone has met Loafer, so actually dont know if he is genuine, but if no-one has met him, he is clearly a troll account and nothing more and one for the ignore list and perhaps others should follow.

Forget banning, he needs sectioning.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 18 Aug 2022 13:17

Superb angling going on here.
Must have been paying attention to recent events. Lie so many times and deny everything, no one will be able to concentrate or separate the truth from the lies.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 18 Aug 2022 13:35

Coppells Lost Coat Superb angling going on here.
Must have been paying attention to recent events. Lie so many times and deny everything, no one will be able to concentrate or separate the truth from the lies.

oh it's very easy to separate the truth from the lie... everything is a lie

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 13:40

Brogue
Coppells Lost Coat Superb angling going on here.

oh it's very easy to separate the truth from the lie... everything is a lie

no it is not, you have been caught out yet again on your shit by claiming you need to be a member and knowing about FBO

you even said yourself the other day, you will from now on 100% never doubt me again

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Aug 2022 17:12

It's almost as if he's making all this up for attention

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 18 Aug 2022 17:37

genome It's almost as if he's making all this up for attention

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 18 Aug 2022 19:39

I feel guilty for rising to the bait to what loafer and all his previous names cast on the net, I`m absolutely struggling to understand how and if he real person could be as thick has two short planks.
Insecure, fat and still a virgin would be my bet.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 18 Aug 2022 19:55

windermereROYAL I feel guilty for rising to the bait to what loafer and all his previous names cast on the net, I`m absolutely struggling to understand how and if he real person could be as thick has two short planks.
Insecure, fat and still a virgin would be my bet.

LOL so wrong

I am ripped as oxf*rd with a 6 pack, and have slept with over 7 women in my life

2100 posts