Forget that Ashes song.

i_kingsley

Re: Forget that Ashes song.

by i_kingsley » 23 Jul 2011 06:26

Royal Lady Was the idea from a bloke off here who was posting about having more places for flowers by the remembrance wall?

In any case, I think it's a lovely idea and as I said the other day, the club didn't HAVE to do it - so I'm not sure why people are moaning. :|

im happy the club has done something else for the fans as the demand for the ashes to be put in to the ground became to great.
my mother was one of the ones that had her ashes placed in to the ground in the stadium and just so you know the ashes dont get spread over the ground. they dig a hole and pour the ashes in to it then give you the urn back.

as for the rings on the memorial wall how well do you think this had gone, my father was the one that got the ball rolling on that one and wanted to know what people thought now that it has been in place for some time.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 23 Jul 2011 11:33

I have planned for my ashes to be placed in a feriliser bag and posted to the : - Groundsman - Reading FC

Sorted.

:wink:

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 28 Jul 2011 15:26

Royalshow as usual the execution is shocking.

They provide a comprehensive service then? Cause of death and burial? Hope they put plenty of staff on after home defeats