Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: Semi final tickets?

by TBM » 19 Mar 2015 23:10

seanboyd_2 I just cameeee to sayyyyy TBM is a oxf*rd....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOU3bnuU0k

background music to go with my sick lyrics.

:|

Ok

Sorry you won't be able to get a ticket m9 but I'll let you know how the day out was

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 19 Mar 2015 23:34

Do you know what annoys me.

You Fukrs that think your entitled to tickets be it ST holders or not who could not give a flying one about the early rounds of the cup.

Its pitiful to see you squabbling for tickets.
Your nothing but Glory hunters and out for the big games.

How many of you will be supporting the Royals at Charlton on Saturday.
Don't see you rushing for tickets to that.

Shame on you!

Rant Over

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 19 Mar 2015 23:39

rant ignored

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 19 Mar 2015 23:44

Royal212
Nameless Any posters with single figure post counts are really not going to get anyone to hand over tickets to them.

Touts, Gooners, JCL ?

In response to this post, I generally do have 3 season tickets. Can provide photo evidence if need be. I am as loyal as they come. Held a season ticket for almost 10 years. Just want a chance to sit with my dad at Wembley, as oppossed to him sitting on his own. Thank you.

Just wait to get your tickets once his points band comes up

Bowman's Quiver

by Bowman's Quiver » 19 Mar 2015 23:47

First season in many I hadn't renewed mine or my 16 year old daughters ST. She has to work Saturdays and I bought on a game by game basis. I have about 2k points and she's got around the 1k mark.

My company sponsors the club and has a small number of STs in return. I was offered their use to get our seats sorted a couple of weeks back should we beat Bradford because they're not always taken up. Since Monday night half the company's come out of the woodwork asking to use these tickets. Most have never been to the Madejski. The limit of one ticket per ST puts the kibosh on most of these day trippers many of whom want to see Arsenal rather than Reading.

There's plenty to around for everybody who has even a relatively modest number of points. Might have to wait for the third or fourth day of sale but no need to panic.

Good decision by the club.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 20 Mar 2015 00:36

TFF rant ignored

Will you be at Charlton though

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 20 Mar 2015 01:57

Royality creeps In
TFF rant ignored

Will you be at Charlton though

I have attended sparsely since 05/06. Went to Bradford Leicester and any others I have wanted to.
Now we have got rid of.the two dullest managers in our history, I am starting to want to go more often.

Not sure if will be at Wembley, need to go and check points.
If I decide not to go I know who I will be helping to get tickets.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 20 Mar 2015 06:50

Royality creeps In Your nothing but Glory hunters and out for the big games.

Lol. There's one thing that ANY Reading fan can never be accused of and that's glory hunting. I think pretty much every person who has expressed disappointment on this thread has a fairly legit claim to wanting a ticket but for whatever reason (you know, life and shit) doesn't have a ST. The beauty of having an outlet like this is it gives everyone the chance to air their opinion.

I think you need to have a lie down though mate, other peoples opinions and stories are really not worth getting that worked up over.

When Hicks went up...

by When Hicks went up... » 20 Mar 2015 07:01

The ticket allocation criteria are a complete joke. I've only been to one game in the last 5 years due to priorities changing in my life. Now, due to the priority given to my historically accrued loyalty points, I am going to be forced to make a trip to Wembley i cant really afford to get on the lash with a load of old friends.

I am just hoping the club sees sense and withdraws my right to a ticket before this nonsense spirals out of control.

boycey

by boycey » 20 Mar 2015 07:22

Quit bitching bitches.
Thems the rules, 32k tickets up for grabs, more than enough. If you can't duck and dive , wheel and deal and lay your hands on one then you don't deserve to go.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 20 Mar 2015 07:24

There were always going to be winners and losers with any approach. However, the people that the club have upset the most are the same people that commit most to the club. Not many businesses thrive by alienating their most loyal customer base and driving people away from the product they most want to sell.

I suspect the real losers here will be the 2015/2016 season ticket sales.............

Osborns scoop

by Osborns scoop » 20 Mar 2015 07:58

When Hicks went up... The ticket allocation criteria are a complete joke. I've only been to one game in the last 5 years due to priorities changing in my life. Now, due to the priority given to my historically accrued loyalty points, I am going to be forced to make a trip to Wembley i cant really afford to get on the lash with a load of old friends.

I am just hoping the club sees sense and withdraws my right to a ticket before this nonsense spirals out of control.

And we are going to get smashed 7-0 and it will be a thoroughly miserable day out, leaving us all wishing we didn't bother in the first place!

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 20 Mar 2015 08:04

Avon Royal There were always going to be winners and losers with any approach. However, the people that the club have upset the most are the same people that commit most to the club. Not many businesses thrive by alienating their most loyal customer base and driving people away from the product they most want to sell.

I suspect the real losers here will be the 2015/2016 season ticket sales.............

We'll all just have to get over it. Every STH is guaranteed a ticket, there just isn't that extra benefit of easily getting seats with friends who may have enough points but aren't STH.
I actually think most people who have stuck with the ST to this point are pretty hard core and with next season probably going to be a much better on than this in the league, they will renew.
But as Schards has had, they may think a bit harder about it.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Mar 2015 08:17

What are the chances of picking a couple up off a tout on the day?

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 20 Mar 2015 08:26

I'm not too bothered about not getting a +1, it's the fact STH get priority over people with a lot more points. As I need to wait for the 4th band, there will be new STHs on 300 pts getting priority over me with 3000+ pts, and son with 1400 pts.

I'd of prefered staggered points bands, ignoring STHs altogether - and this is the way it used to always work until recently.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 20 Mar 2015 08:37

I think people saying "boo hoo you now can't take your wife" etc is missing the point. What the club should have done is allow STHs to bump a member (with x amount of points) up with them so they can sit together thus still valuing the ones who put the most money into the club season after season, not make STHs wait.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 20 Mar 2015 08:56

bobby1413
Wizard I've decided that it's too expensive

Huh? Aren't you on train driving wages?

And also aren't tickets cheaper than the playoff final?

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 20 Mar 2015 08:58

TBM I think people saying "boo hoo you now can't take your wife" etc is missing the point. What the club should have done is allow STHs to bump a member (with x amount of points) up with them so they can sit together thus still valuing the ones who put the most money into the club season after season, not make STHs wait.

Some might see not taking the wife as a plus..... :lol:

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 20 Mar 2015 09:05

Royal212
Nameless Any posters with single figure post counts are really not going to get anyone to hand over tickets to them.

Touts, Gooners, JCL ?

In response to this post, I generally do have 3 season tickets. Can provide photo evidence if need be. I am as loyal as they come. Held a season ticket for almost 10 years. Just want a chance to sit with my dad at Wembley, as oppossed to him sitting on his own. Thank you.

fck off m8 10 years and you only just register on the might hna? Jog on you gooner oxf*rd :mrgreen:

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 20 Mar 2015 09:09

Do you get points for attending Wembley ? Just askin'.....!

2002 posts