Sheff Utd (H) Cup

Old Man Andrews

Re: Sheff Utd (H) Cup

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 08:16

Bought my tickets yesterday. The area I sit in is already reasonable full which is an encouraging sign.

SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 11 Feb 2020 08:59

Old Man Andrews Bought my tickets yesterday. The area I sit in is already reasonable full which is an encouraging sign.

Is that the block with some seats with an amber warning "view unrestricted, enjoyment severely restricted by neighbouring seats"?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 09:33

SWLR
Old Man Andrews Bought my tickets yesterday. The area I sit in is already reasonable full which is an encouraging sign.

Is that the block with some seats with an amber warning "view unrestricted, enjoyment severely restricted by neighbouring seats"?

Who are you? Irrelevant.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 Feb 2020 09:53

sandman Not going to this one. 8)

You aren't a supporter.

SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 11 Feb 2020 10:19

Old Man Andrews
SWLR

Who are you? Irrelevant.

Oh, you thought I was referring to you. Why would that be?

hughsies no.1

by hughsies no.1 » 11 Feb 2020 11:41

Can't remember the last 'big game' feeling at the Mad Stad - probably Fulham in the Play Offs and prior to that it was probably Bradford replay.

Hoping this game has the same feel to it - also hopeful that Sheff Utd continue their incredible form in the prem to keep them pressing for Europe, so they may take the foot of the peddle against us and rest a few!

Delboy

by Delboy » 11 Feb 2020 12:04

Reading have 5 games Sheffield 2 games before we meet, and they need a winter break!!!

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 11 Feb 2020 12:28

hughsies no.1 Can't remember the last 'big game' feeling at the Mad Stad - probably Fulham in the Play Offs and prior to that it was probably Bradford replay.

Hoping this game has the same feel to it - also hopeful that Sheff Utd continue their incredible form in the prem to keep them pressing for Europe, so they may take the foot of the peddle against us and rest a few!

This game is right bang in the middle of a busy period for them, surrounded by Prem games by their standards they should now be winning and could be eyeing up a top 4 spot - hopefully based on this they will rest a few players for the cup game!

parky
Hob Nob Regular

by parky » 11 Feb 2020 13:04

paultheroyal
hughsies no.1 Can't remember the last 'big game' feeling at the Mad Stad - probably Fulham in the Play Offs and prior to that it was probably Bradford replay.

This game is right bang in the middle of a busy period for them, surrounded by Prem games by their standards they should now be winning and could be eyeing up a top 4 spot - hopefully based on this they will rest a few players for the cup game!

Except they don't play on Saturday 29th because they were due to play Villa which has been postponed because of the EFL Cup Final. They have 1 game between now and the 3rd March.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 11 Feb 2020 13:08

parky
paultheroyal

Except they don't play on Saturday 29th because they were due to play Villa which has been postponed because of the EFL Cup Final. They have 1 game between now and the 3rd March.

ah ok - i didnt realise..... that might change things ;-)

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 11 Feb 2020 14:04

parky
paultheroyal

So what you are saying, is they'll be rusty then.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Feb 2020 14:41

John Smith

You aren't a supporter.

I'm not just going to stand idly by and watch whilst this dread competition continues to ruin our season.

It's already claimed Miazga, McIntyre and what was a unstoppable march towards Play Off glory.

If you were the supporter you claim to be then you would be joining me in the boycott but you don't got the stones to do that.

So I guess I'll just read your match report on The Tilehurst End, it will make up for the one you claimed you were going to write for the Plymouth game earlier in the season but didn't.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 Feb 2020 14:48

sandman
John Smith

You aren't a supporter.

I'm not just going to stand idly by and watch whilst this dread competition continues to ruin our season.

It's already claimed Miazga, McIntyre and what was a unstoppable march towards Play Off glory.

If you were the supporter you claim to be then you would be joining me in the boycott but you don't got the stones to do that.

So I guess I'll just read your match report on The Tilehurst End, it will make up for the one you claimed you were going to write for the Plymouth game earlier in the season but didn't.

Your post hardly makes sense due the numerous grammatical errors, but referring to the oldest and greatest competition in the world as a "dread competition" tells me all I need to know about you as a fan and a person.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 15:20

John Smith
sandman
John Smith You aren't a supporter.

Your post hardly makes sense due the numerous grammatical errors, but referring to the oldest and greatest competition in the world as a "dread competition" tells me all I need to know about you as a fan and a person.

He is not only not a supporter I doubt very much he is even a man.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Feb 2020 16:15

It says something about you as a person, "John Smith" that you would defend a tournament that maimed to upstanding young Gentleman such as Matt Miazga and Tom McIntyre.

The fact your using you're Altar Ego Old Men Andrews too back yourself up and resorting to insulting my grammer just shows the desparate measures you will resort too too defend this failing tournament run bye a failing organisation.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 12 Feb 2020 09:27

sandman It says something about you as a person, "John Smith" that you would defend a tournament that maimed to upstanding young Gentleman such as Matt Miazga and Tom McIntyre.

The fact your using you're Altar Ego Old Men Andrews too back yourself up and resorting to insulting my grammer just shows the desparate measures you will resort too too defend this failing tournament run bye a failing organisation.

I don't care about Matt Miazga - he is contracted to Chelsea, he merely represents the club I support. You don't.

I am my own person and have one account - maybe you can now delete yours so we don't have to hear your drivel. Cheers.

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 22 Feb 2020 12:47

What're the ticket sales looking like?

I hear Sheff Utd have sold their full allocation