Accessing Royals Account

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Accessing Royals Account

by Lower West » 29 Nov 2020 19:07

Anybody having problems accessing their Royals account today? Wanted to check how many points I've accumulated. Ahead of the limited ground access, Doesn't recognise login details at all.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Accessing Royals Account

by Zip » 29 Nov 2020 19:22

Accessed mine today as I wanted to see how many points I had. Needed to answer some questions to update my account but got in ok.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 29 Nov 2020 20:22

No problem.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 30 Nov 2020 09:38

Got in okay last night, 4,110 points so works out okay for me I guess.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 30 Nov 2020 09:46

Yep, no issues for me.

3286 points here.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 30 Nov 2020 11:57

How far back to the records go? Mine only goes back to 2016, so have far fewer RP than I was expecting.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 30 Nov 2020 12:20

Platypuss How far back to the records go? Mine only goes back to 2016, so have far fewer RP than I was expecting.

2011 for me,

Four Of Clubs
Hob Nob Regular

by Four Of Clubs » 30 Nov 2020 13:42

Got in fine and have plenty of points but cannot access the F&F bit telling me how many points they have??

I can see who I have as Family and Friends just not their points level.....

...has something changed or have I forgotten which bit to access? :?

...maybe it's only visible when you actually try and buy tickets - but that doesn't seem about right??

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 30 Nov 2020 15:04

Four Of Clubs Got in fine and have plenty of points but cannot access the F&F bit telling me how many points they have??

...has something changed or have I forgotten which bit to access? :?

...maybe it's only visible when you actually try and buy tickets - but that doesn't seem about right??

6. Add friends and family
In order to buy tickets for your friends and family, you will need to set up new relationships with them. Please note, all relationships from our former ticketing system are no longer valid.

Go to ticketing.readingfc.co.uk and sign in using the ‘Sign In’ button at the top of the page
Hover over your name and select ‘Personal Details’
Press ‘Manage my relationships’ within the My Friends & Family section
Press ‘Create a relationship’ to begin setting up your relationship with your fellow supporter – this will allow you to buy match tickets on their behalf. If you set up a ‘Strong Relationship’, you will also be able to buy Season Tickets on their behalf and view their purchase and Loyalty Points history

Four Of Clubs
Hob Nob Regular

by Four Of Clubs » 30 Nov 2020 16:13

Royals and Racers
Four Of Clubs Got in fine and have plenty of points but cannot access the F&F bit telling me how many points they have??

6. Add friends and family
In order to buy tickets for your friends and family, you will need to set up new relationships with them. Please note, all relationships from our former ticketing system are no longer valid.

Go to ticketing.readingfc.co.uk and sign in using the ‘Sign In’ button at the top of the page
Hover over your name and select ‘Personal Details’
Press ‘Manage my relationships’ within the My Friends & Family section
Press ‘Create a relationship’ to begin setting up your relationship with your fellow supporter – this will allow you to buy match tickets on their behalf. If you set up a ‘Strong Relationship’, you will also be able to buy Season Tickets on their behalf and view their purchase and Loyalty Points history

...thanks R&R but I'm fairly sure I'd already done all that, when I bought 'renewals/retainers' for the three ST holders amongst us in mid-Sept -
- when I select 'Personal details' there are already four people listed ....
- plus another oddity : a family friend I was linked to is no longer there and I don't remember his ST number

- will go back in and 'fiddle about' .... as Mr Moon once rejoindered 8)

EDIT - found this buried away in the FAQ bit - not much use as I don't know how many points my mate has got currently and he doesn't begin to have the savvy to log in - probably got enough points to qualify for Forest or Brum - but would have been useful to know beforehand .... as I half-suspected they have tweaked the ticketing system on a later release and removed the bit that used to be available. (progress :roll: :| )

Unfortunately you are unable to view the points totals for your friends and family, but we hope to provide this in a later release of our ticketing providers software. In the meantime you can either add the points from the full history or email

...actually the points probably show up on the last set of purchase e-mails - if I can remember where I've filed them .....

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 30 Nov 2020 23:47

Solved the problem by logging out of IFollow on the desktop. Must be a conflict.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 01 Dec 2020 09:48

Looks like there is going to be a queue at 10.00.

Four Of Clubs
Hob Nob Regular

by Four Of Clubs » 01 Dec 2020 11:36

Hmmm - [Possibly wrong 'Fred' now] - logged in with no probs at c. 11:00 and there seems to be plenty of seats available scattered around Y19 for example
- BUT I can't buy 2 seats this AM: it lets me have 1 (providing I don't break up a remaining 'pair') but I don't really want to go 'solo'.

- I suspect it must be because my mate is probably just below the 4100 points threshold.
As I said earlier, I have no easy way of knowing beforehand, short of ringing them up - which I might have to try

....generally 'fiddling about' with the options e.g. trying to buy one ticket and 'Assigning' him as 'Owner' throws up the same standard error - which could conceivably mean the condition is temporarily 'jammed on' for my account (Going by past 'experiences') - or more likely simple non-eligibility.

Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Reading v Nottingham Forest 05/12/2020 12:30.
Please check the selling criteria for this match and if the ticket owners are eligible.

Will see if it's different tomorrow AM - if I can't find out in the meantime .... and there's any left.
Last edited by Four Of Clubs on 01 Dec 2020 11:48, edited 1 time in total.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 01 Dec 2020 11:39

Four Of Clubs Hmmm - [Possibly wrong 'Fred' now] - logged in with no probs at c. 11:00 and there seems to be plenty of seats available scattered around Y19 for example
- BUT I can't buy 2 seats this AM: it lets me have 1 (providing I don't break up a remaining 'pair') but I don't really want to go 'solo'.

- I suspect it must be because my mate is probably just below the 4100 points threshold.
As I said earlier, I have no easy way of knowing beforehand, short of ringing them up - which I might have to try ..... and the error message doesn't detail if this is why it isn't letting me have more than one ticket:

....generally 'fiddling about' with the options e.g. trying to buy one ticket and 'Assigning' him as 'Owner' just throws up the same error - which could mean the error condition is temporarily 'jammed on' for my account? (Going by past 'experiences')

Will see if it's different tomorrow AM if I can't find out .... and there's any left.

My mate rang the ticket office and was told there are not enough people on 4100+ to sell out today.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 01 Dec 2020 21:55

Hendo
Platypuss How far back to the records go? Mine only goes back to 2016, so have far fewer RP than I was expecting.

2011 for me,

One of the more niche "I'm a better fan than you" threads

:wink:

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1