Car Park - First games back

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Car Park - First games back

by Forbury Lion » 30 Nov 2020 09:43

Anyone heard anything about the car park for these first games back?

I usually catch a footy bus to the ground, but being in a tin box on wheels with other people is probably a risk I wouldn't want to take, but if there is car park capacity available at a price, I imagine those who are fortunate to get tickets and can drive probably would prefer that option.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Car Park - First games back

by Zip » 30 Nov 2020 10:36

My thoughts are the same. Usually Mereoak Park and Ride and definitely not up for that at the moment. The club need to confirm whether the stadium car park is going to be open or not. I hope common sense applies here and it is open.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 30 Nov 2020 10:45

The club have confirmed the car park will be open and you have the option to buy a car park ticket when purchasing your ticket.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 30 Nov 2020 10:51

gazzer, loyal royal The club have confirmed the car park will be open and you have the option to buy a car park ticket when purchasing your ticket.

Thanks. Good to hear.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 30 Nov 2020 10:53

Zip My thoughts are the same. Usually Mereoak Park and Ride and definitely not up for that at the moment. The club need to confirm whether the stadium car park is going to be open or not. I hope common sense applies here and it is open.

When I go, I'll probably park it up near Mereoak and walk in.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 30 Nov 2020 10:55

Hendo
Zip My thoughts are the same. Usually Mereoak Park and Ride and definitely not up for that at the moment. The club need to confirm whether the stadium car park is going to be open or not. I hope common sense applies here and it is open.

That’s another option. We have walked back to Mereoak from the ground before but it was a pleasant September afternoon. Not sure I want the walk if it’s cold, wet and windy.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 30 Nov 2020 10:57

Zip
Hendo

That’s another option. We have walked back to Mereoak from the ground before but it was a pleasant September afternoon. Not sure I want the walk if it’s cold, wet and windy.

Thought it would be second nature to the Welsh, tbh...

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 30 Nov 2020 10:58

Hendo
Zip
Hendo

Thought it would be second nature to the Welsh, tbh...

Racist. :?

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1