RFC/EFL Annual Fan Survey

Weymouth Royal

Re: RFC/EFL Annual Fan Survey

by Weymouth Royal » 24 Mar 2022 18:27

boycey Would make for an interesting poll.

Cocaine can have that effect...

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 25 Mar 2022 09:22

IME cocaine and speed is used a games, albeit I've not noticed it in cubicles as it's not really something you can tell from the outside. But I'm sure it happens.

I've seen a couple of blokes doing it openly in the communal area of the toilets at Stevenage I think it was, a few years back with Reading. Ot was the game when some advertising hoardings were ripped off and thrown at the back of someone's head by mistake.*

In Germany a mate used to do it on the coach to away games, and no one on the coach batted an eyelid. He did it quite regularly all the time though, he worked shift patterns and justified his use to get him up in the morning. I don't know how common this behaviour was on the coaches, but the attitude to criminality was pretty liberal. On the same trip on the return journey the fans in the coach pretty much cleared out the chilled beer section of a service station without paying and went on their merry way. I usually got the train to away games for the added flexibility so my knowledge of the coaches was quite limited.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 28 Mar 2022 11:52

Snowflake Royal Can't say I'm familiar with the pricing down the years Dirk.

Depends where you get it from, what part of the country, the purity, if it is cut with things like brick powder or paracetomol, the chain of command setting the prices, what country the source come from etc

I only know this from a friend