WARNING - Season Ticket App.s

Rougier's Prayer Book

by Rougier's Prayer Book » 27 Jul 2006 18:20

My mate's lost application was highlighted in Gregster's post last week
http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45265

Following two unsuccessful conversations trying to sort it out, he asked me to accompany him to the TO last night. The manager refused to speak to him with me present, claiming that it was a breach of Data Protection. Really we just wanted her to answer one question - what he'd done wrong with his application for them to give his seat away.

After I pointed out that this did not really apply, she then walked away from us. So a customer who has paid £545 (he had to pay that to secure another seat after his was given away), and had made a complaint in writing, then had to face the TO manager walking away from him.

We went to speak to Boyd Butler (although didn't get to speak directly to him), and the matter was soon resolved. He now has his seat back, however the TO Manager felt that she had to threaten me with a stadium ban for stating that the TO was unprofessional in an email. Apparently this constitutes abusive behaviour! She also called me a liar. Happy Days!

It just goes to show the ineptitude of the TO, and the reward for relentlessly hassling them until they rectify these unforgivable errors.

RfcMad2002

by RfcMad2002 » 30 Jul 2006 11:46

Bring back the South bank
RfcMad2002
DaveM Yeah they lost mine as stated in the other thread. I have to admit it does sound slightly dodgy, I know royal mail are bad but not this bad?

Funny thing is, my dad and his workmate both work for the royal mail, so naturally they blame the club! lol

He's got his season ticket approved now, so all is merry, but it could have been so different had he not checked his application, so i still strongly advise people to check theirs (via the royalty point suggestion or contacting the club).

Easy to blame the club eh, newbie

Who are you calling newbie?! :roll:

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 31 Jul 2006 13:56

Bring back the South bank
RfcMad2002
DaveM Yeah they lost mine as stated in the other thread. I have to admit it does sound slightly dodgy, I know royal mail are bad but not this bad?

Funny thing is, my dad and his workmate both work for the royal mail, so naturally they blame the club! lol

He's got his season ticket approved now, so all is merry, but it could have been so different had he not checked his application, so i still strongly advise people to check theirs (via the royalty point suggestion or contacting the club).

Easy to blame the club eh, newbie

Which came first? March 2005 or November 2005? Having more posts than him doesn't mean you have been here longer or are any wiser. Actually, going by most peoples ramblings on here the higher the post count the more of a twat you probably are.