West Ham Away Tickets

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 22 Sep 2006 17:06

Got my Pompey tickets today, I refuse to go to UP again after sitting below pitch level the last time I went. Their away end is worse than Pompey.

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 22 Sep 2006 17:12

HereWeCome thats discraceful if its West Ham!

Have you got your tickets ?

AJ~
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AJ~ » 22 Sep 2006 17:15

PieEater Got my Pompey tickets today, I refuse to go to UP again after sitting below pitch level the last time I went. Their away end is worse than Pompey.

There in no away end worse than Pompey!

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 22 Sep 2006 18:36

AJ~ There in no away end worse than Pompey!

I think Chesterfield takes some beating :wink:

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 22 Sep 2006 18:36

PieEater
AJ~ There in no away end worse than Pompey!

I think Chesterfield takes some beating :wink:

Remember York?

HereWeCome

by HereWeCome » 22 Sep 2006 18:50

EASTENDER MARKY
HereWeCome thats discraceful if its West Ham!

Have you got your tickets ?

I have got and paid for my pompey and west ham tickets but haven't physically recieved them in the post yet as got them this morning.

reading_lad

by reading_lad » 22 Sep 2006 22:17

When i got my west ham and pompey tickets this mourning, i was told that pompey is alot more likely to sell out quicker than west ham

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 23 Sep 2006 09:21

Has anyone got West Ham tickets further back than Row V (not the Nobber, I hasten to add!)?

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 23 Sep 2006 09:31

Jerry St Clair Has anyone got West Ham tickets further back than Row V (not the Nobber, I hasten to add!)?
CC here, bought on Wednesday with no asking or anything. 8)

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 23 Sep 2006 10:48

Readingfanman
Jerry St Clair Has anyone got West Ham tickets further back than Row V (not the Nobber, I hasten to add!)?

I'm also in Row V.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 23 Sep 2006 10:57

earley_royals
Readingfanman

I'm also in Row V.

Standing it is, then.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 23 Sep 2006 20:56

AJ~
PieEater Got my Pompey tickets today, I refuse to go to UP again after sitting below pitch level the last time I went. Their away end is worse than Pompey.

There in no away end worse than Pompey!

gillingham?

brighton?

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 23 Sep 2006 21:52

Row BB for me, for people in Row CC im not sitting down, 800 left (West Ham) when i got mine before the game

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 24 Sep 2006 00:41

U for me, IIRC

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

by Tony Le Mesmer » 24 Sep 2006 15:11

The Away end at UP is a joke. In fact the whole gorund looks like one big design fault. Sitting below pitch level facing the side of a stand and a huge gap to the pitch on one side only. Row Y for me so hopefully i should see more than last time.

Jock Royal

by Jock Royal » 25 Sep 2006 20:07

Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Warfield Royal
Custard Cream OMG .... I just got GREAT service from ticket office :o

Called - got straight through - they didn't appear to have my fax so I ordered a ticket on the phone. What Row will that be I said (not wishing to be at worm level again!!) ... Row A or B says he !!!

After a little pleading he got up off his seat and went and found me a seat in Row X :P

Last time I used fax for away games I waited a few days and when nothing appeared in my online history I phoned the sales centre and they were more than happy to process my transaction and my tickets duly arrived in the post the next day.

Then a few days later a second set of away tickets arrived :shock:

I fully expect this to happen!

And it did :lol:

Now do I call the ticket office and have them take one back, or phone a friend :?

Must be a kick in the teeth for people that just miss out in terms of royalty points, only to find that others who do have the requisite amount of points are sent more than one ticket through a sales centre foul up. Means less tickets to filter down through the royalty points bands.

Maybe this loophole is one reason why the fax service is being hooked. That and the club being able to rake in more cash from the phnoe line...

silas
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by silas » 25 Sep 2006 20:58

Ticket Office up to there usual high standard of service today. Sent a fax for my west ham ticket this morning,not heard anything so phoned them up when I finished work at about half 5 for some little oxf*rd to tell me they no longer accept faxes for away tickets. After finally giving up trying to talk to the imbred little pr*ck, I went to the car got my card and rung back spoke to someone else and bought a ticket.

After everything went through, I asked the guy to make sure the fax I sent was ripped up because I didn't want to end up with two ticket (come on you just know it would have happened) only for him to tell me they do accept faxes for away tickets and couldn't believe this guy had told me they didn't.

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 25 Sep 2006 20:58

Jock Royal
Custard Cream
Custard Cream
Warfield Royal
Custard Cream OMG .... I just got GREAT service from ticket office :o

Called - got straight through - they didn't appear to have my fax so I ordered a ticket on the phone. What Row will that be I said (not wishing to be at worm level again!!) ... Row A or B says he !!!

After a little pleading he got up off his seat and went and found me a seat in Row X :P

Last time I used fax for away games I waited a few days and when nothing appeared in my online history I phoned the sales centre and they were more than happy to process my transaction and my tickets duly arrived in the post the next day.

Then a few days later a second set of away tickets arrived :shock:

I fully expect this to happen!

And it did :lol:

Now do I call the ticket office and have them take one back, or phone a friend :?

Must be a kick in the teeth for people that just miss out in terms of royalty points, only to find that others who do have the requisite amount of points are sent more than one ticket through a sales centre foul up. Means less tickets to filter down through the royalty points bands.

Maybe this loophole is one reason why the fax service is being hooked. That and the club being able to rake in more cash from the phnoe line...

Its not a loophole - its their fault. I didn't ask for 2 tickets. However, now that I have two, I have kept the better seat and am returning the other to the ticket office as I can't afford to pay for 2, so nobody should lose out.

Custard Cream

by Custard Cream » 25 Sep 2006 21:00

silas Ticket Office up to there usual high standard of service today. Sent a fax for my west ham ticket this morning,not heard anything so phoned them up when I finished work at about half 5 for some little oxf*rd to tell me they no longer accept faxes for away tickets. After finally giving up trying to talk to the imbred little pr*ck, I went to the car got my card and rung back spoke to someone else and bought a ticket.

After everything went through, I asked the guy to make sure the fax I sent was ripped up because I didn't want to end up with two ticket (come on you just know it would have happened) only for him to tell me they do accept faxes for away tickets and couldn't believe this guy had told me they didn't.

They really don't know what they are doing, and they don't reply to my emails either! I got a text today saying my tickets (I ordered one and received 2) had been processed and that the fax service was ending today. As I only ordered an away ticket, then I assumed they meant it related to away orders as well - but to be honest, I really don't think they know what they mean :roll:

silas
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by silas » 25 Sep 2006 21:02

Custard Cream
silas Ticket Office up to there usual high standard of service today. Sent a fax for my west ham ticket this morning,not heard anything so phoned them up when I finished work at about half 5 for some little oxf*rd to tell me they no longer accept faxes for away tickets. After finally giving up trying to talk to the imbred little pr*ck, I went to the car got my card and rung back spoke to someone else and bought a ticket.

They really don't know what they are doing, and they don't reply to my emails either! I got a text today saying my tickets (I ordered one and received 2) had been processed and that the fax service was ending today. As I only ordered an away ticket, then I assumed they meant it related to away orders as well - but to be honest, I really don't think they know what they mean :roll:

I blame their manager......... oh hang on a minute they havn't got one :roll: