TO in new level of sense shocker

11 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

TO in new level of sense shocker

by Row Z Royal » 18 Jun 2007 12:55

Very impressed by the observation skills of the person in the TO sending out the ST confirmations. Miss RZR and I received our ST confirmations in the same envelope - unlike our two previous confirmations.

I know it's only one envelope and one postage less than it would have been, but it's nice to see something like this as the TO haven't always been blessed in the common sense department.

Well done Ticket Office.

Crasher

by Crasher » 18 Jun 2007 13:03

I hate to dispell this myth, however i and my son received our renewal confirmations by separate letter, and that's despite my credit card being used to buy both of them, and them both being renewed online in the same transaction.

Observation my a*se.

royal goof

by royal goof » 18 Jun 2007 13:04

They made up for it by sending me 3 separate notifications (2 of which were on the same day!)

SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 18 Jun 2007 13:06

Crasher I hate to dispell this myth, however i and my son received our renewal confirmations by separate letter, and that's despite my credit card being used to buy both of them, and them both being renewed online in the same transaction.

Observation my a*se.

Well I got the three for my family in one envelope - are you sure you are the father? :wink: - did you tick the data protection box - they know you know.

Oh, and they did not include my dad's, whose part of my family group on the e-ticketing thingy

.:BigDaveInTheDungeon:.

by .:BigDaveInTheDungeon:. » 18 Jun 2007 13:24

we got three seperate confirmation letters arrive on the same day in different letters.
i think they're trying to do their bit to save the post office.

readingfc13

by readingfc13 » 18 Jun 2007 13:38

royal goof They made up for it by sending me 3 separate notifications (2 of which were on the same day!)
Lol the same happened to me. :lol:

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: TO in new level of sense shocker

by Forbury Lion » 18 Jun 2007 13:48

Row Z Royal Very impressed by the observation skills of the person in the TO sending out the ST confirmations. Miss RZR and I received our ST confirmations in the same envelope - unlike our two previous confirmations.

I know it's only one envelope and one postage less than it would have been, but it's nice to see something like this as the TO haven't always been blessed in the common sense department.

Well done Ticket Office.
Probably an accident, both letters getting stuck together.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

Re: TO in new level of sense shocker

by The 17 Bus » 18 Jun 2007 17:00

Forbury Lion
Row Z Royal Very impressed by the observation skills of the person in the TO sending out the ST confirmations. Miss RZR and I received our ST confirmations in the same envelope - unlike our two previous confirmations.

Well done Ticket Office.
Probably an accident, both letters getting stuck together.

typical jiffy bags

BLUES & ROYAL

by BLUES & ROYAL » 18 Jun 2007 19:47

royal goof They made up for it by sending me 3 separate notifications (2 of which were on the same day!)

My son and myself only had two each in four separate letters :shock:

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 19 Jun 2007 11:06

All 3 renewals in one envelope...gotta bring some balance to the the snippy commentators who, of course, NEVER make a single simple mistake in their own inch-perfect lives. :roll:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 21 Jun 2007 13:56

Three separate all on the same day for us. All paid for on the same card. Clearly a curate's egg with some good staff and some not quite as good handling the post.

11 posts   •   Page 1 of 1