To The Owner Of.......

Matt de K

To The Owner Of.......

by Matt de K » 16 Mar 2009 09:11

....that blonde kid at the back of Y24/25, either;

Teach your kid the songs/chants or;

Shut your kid the fcuk up.

There is nothing more infuriating than hearing a kid shout as loud as possible, for as long as possible.
Especially when you have to watch a shitty match at the same time.

I mean I'm all up for making noise, but "RRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG"

is plain and simple - irritating, beyond the point of wanting to shut the kid up myself.

So please, you may think that it's funny, but if it were my kid I would be embarrased. Actually if it were my kid he wouldn't be making that "noise" at all.

Take him to a park. Thats where that sort of noise is acceptable, not in a stadium.

Thanks

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

Re: To The Owner Of.......

by Row Z Royal » 16 Mar 2009 14:23

Steve Gibson
Take him to a park. Thats where that sort of noise is acceptable, not in a stadium.

Thanks

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 16 Mar 2009 14:39

Matt de K ....that blonde kid at the back of Y24/25, either;

There is nothing more infuriating than hearing a kid shout as loud as possible, for as long as possible.

I mean I'm all up for making noise, but "RRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG"

is plain and simple - irritating, beyond the point of wanting to shut the kid up myself.

So please, you may think that it's funny, but if it were my kid I would be embarrased. Actually if it were my kid he wouldn't be making that "noise" at all.

Thanks

Have four of the little oxf*rd sat behind me in the North, it's just a shouting contest between them and they are doing my nut.

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 16 Mar 2009 17:00

I think this may be the kid that sits next to my mate :lol:

He is very annoying and doesn't stop talking. I sat next to him for one match and as soon as the East Stand fell silent, he really loudly asked me if i had a playstation. It was a little embarassing.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 16 Mar 2009 17:08

crossie as soon as the East Stand fell silent

Just after kick off? :wink:

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 16 Mar 2009 17:20

who are ya?
crossie as soon as the East Stand fell silent

Just after kick off? :wink:

No, this was when we were playing well :wink:

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 16 Mar 2009 18:46

Matt de K ....that blonde kid at the back of Y24/25, either;

Thanks

Little shit sits near me. :evil:

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 16 Mar 2009 19:55

There is a woman that is so annoying behind me in Y25.

Turns8
Hob Nob Regular

by Turns8 » 16 Mar 2009 20:47

EASTENDER MARKY
Little shit sits near me. :evil:

Nice...he could at least wait until half-time you'd think...or maybe even go before kick off.... :roll:

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 16 Mar 2009 21:22

Have we got a Little Shit username on this site?

boy1985

by boy1985 » 17 Mar 2009 10:20

The_Cat There is a woman that is so annoying behind me in Y25.

Same here, She talks bollox all game in the most annoying voice i've ever heard. I'm sure its a wind up

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 17 Mar 2009 10:45

boy1985

Same here, She talks bollox all game in the most annoying voice i've ever heard. I'm sure its a wind up

I'm sorry, but (after hijacking my thread) there is NO way that this "woman" can be any competition for this little gobby cock when it comes to annoyingness.

The noise makes me & others around shudder. It won't be long until what is shouted out (facing the pitch) aloud will be directed to the back of the stand, at his old man.

boy1985

by boy1985 » 17 Mar 2009 10:50

Matt de K
boy1985

I'm sorry, but (after hijacking my thread) there is NO way that this "woman" can be any competition for this little gobby cock when it comes to annoyingness.

The noise makes me & others around shudder. It won't be long until what is shouted out (facing the pitch) aloud will be directed to the back of the stand, at his old man.

I dunno, swap seats with me for one game and I bet you're begging to go back. Banish them to the South Stand I say

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 17 Mar 2009 10:55

The only thing I could think of that could possibly be worse than this kid is actually sitting next to him.

Skyline

by Skyline » 17 Mar 2009 13:23

royalexile Have we got a Little Shit username on this site?

Yes. It's "Royalee".

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 17 Mar 2009 14:34

Matt de K The only thing I could think of that could possibly be worse than this kid is actually sitting next to him.

8) :lol:

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 17 Mar 2009 17:14

crossie I think this may be the kid that sits next to my mate :lol:

He is very annoying and doesn't stop talking. I sat next to him for one match and as soon as the East Stand fell silent, he really loudly asked me if i had a playstation. It was a little embarassing.

and have you?

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 17 Mar 2009 19:41

But there's a guy behind me with the most annoying voice. Oh Co-mon Ree-ding yo playingg like a boonch of muppats is my best impression

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 17 Mar 2009 20:02

boy1985

Around row FF of Y25?

boy1985

by boy1985 » 18 Mar 2009 08:49

The_Cat
boy1985

Around row FF of Y25?

That area yeah, I can't bring myself to look directly at her so don't know where exactly