Question regarding tickets for Villa tomo.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
1982Royal

Question regarding tickets for Villa tomo.

by 1982Royal » 06 Mar 2010 19:56

If someone could answer this for me quickly and simply that would be great.

Couple of weekends ago I lost my wallet, and inside was my RFC member card. I havent had to use it till this weekend. When I called up on Tuesday to order my Villa tickets I also purchased another member card for 2 English pounds. The ticket office agent assured me it would be with me within 2 days as he would send it first class that day - Since then I have had nothing. I tried to call the ticket office this morning(ALL MORNING) and whenever I got through the automated voice told me I was first in the queue, then told me due to extremely high call volumes it was going to terminate my call.

So my question is, am I able to turn up tomo and go to the ticket office and get a new card? Or get a one off printed ticket?

Cheers

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Question regarding tickets for Villa tomo.

by Rex » 06 Mar 2010 19:58

They should be able to print a new member card there and then for you.

1982Royal

by 1982Royal » 06 Mar 2010 20:06

Cheers mate, appreciated.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 06 Mar 2010 20:09

It's happened to me plenty of times and i have never had any problem. They will just cancel the lost card/s and reissue. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes to sort out. Get up there early though as no doubt the T/O will be madness.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 06 Mar 2010 20:44

Yes, but get there early!

Even better, phone them in the morning, pay £2 by credit card, and then it'll be all ready for you to pick up.

M U R T Y

by M U R T Y » 07 Mar 2010 08:13

1982Royal If someone could answer this for me quickly and simply that would be great.

Couple of weekends ago I lost my wallet, and inside was my RFC member card. I havent had to use it till this weekend. When I called up on Tuesday to order my Villa tickets I also purchased another member card for 2 English pounds. The ticket office agent assured me it would be with me within 2 days as he would send it first class that day - Since then I have had nothing. I tried to call the ticket office this morning(ALL MORNING) and whenever I got through the automated voice told me I was first in the queue, then told me due to extremely high call volumes it was going to terminate my call.

So my question is, am I able to turn up tomo and go to the ticket office and get a new card? Or get a one off printed ticket?

Cheers

I bet you always lose your wallet?

Magnus

by Magnus » 24 Mar 2010 12:39

What does "membership" of RFC entitle you to?

Do you perhaps receive quarterly magazines or the chance to attend the annual christmas dinner?

Or is it just a tax on those that want to buy tickets for oversubscribed matches?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 24 Mar 2010 12:49

Magnus What does "membership" of RFC entitle you to?

Do you perhaps receive quarterly magazines or the chance to attend the annual christmas dinner?

Or is it just a tax on those that want to buy tickets for oversubscribed matches?

Membership is free, at least it was when I got mine.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1