Hob Nob Addict

Re: CheLOLsea

by URZZZZ » 14 Sep 2020 22:08

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
Hendo
20/1 for champions league with Bet365

10/1 for premier league

20/1 is an awesome price when you consider their squad.

Chelsea won’t win the PL or Champions league with Kepa in goal, fact

As far as I’m aware, he’s still their main goalie, if they get that sorted and perhaps one more CB, they have a shot at it

Suppose Silva could be the answer alongside Rudiger but Tomori, Zouma and Christensen aren’t good enough

Still stick with this

One game in, one poor piece of keeping from Kepa

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 Sep 2020 22:14

URZZZZ
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews 20/1 is an awesome price when you consider their squad.

As far as I’m aware, he’s still their main goalie, if they get that sorted and perhaps one more CB, they have a shot at it

Suppose Silva could be the answer alongside Rudiger but Tomori, Zouma and Christensen aren’t good enough

Still stick with this

It was an interesting one. He was unsighted by the players in front of him so dived to the trajectory he thought the ball would take when it left the foot of Trossard. He kinda overshot it and the dip took it under his hand. Think it may have looked a bit worse than it did and nothing would be made of it had he had a decent season in 2019/20. Think a fair few keepers would have let it in tbh.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 14 Sep 2020 22:18

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
URZZZZ

Still stick with this

It was an interesting one. He was unsighted by the players in front of him so dived to the trajectory he thought the ball would take when it left the foot of Trossard. He kinda overshot it and the dip took it under his hand. Think it may have looked a bit worse than it did and nothing would be made of it had he had a decent season in 2019/20. Think a fair few keepers would have let it in tbh.

Possibly, perhaps but it wasn’t a blunder as such but I’d expect a world class goalie to save that

Ederson, Alisson, Leno, Lloris etc and that’s a big part of what differentiates Chelsea from the other top clubs

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 20 Sep 2020 18:24

Chelsea’s defence and Kepa letting them down again, they need to hope this new goalie is solid and Chilwell and Silva can make a difference to their defence

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Sep 2020 10:37

URZZZZ Chelsea’s defence and Kepa letting them down again, they need to hope this new goalie is solid and Chilwell and Silva can make a difference to their defence

Not just their defence.
I thought their approach to the game for a top 4 club playing at home was pathetic and they deserved what they got.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 10:38

South Coast Royal
URZZZZ Chelsea’s defence and Kepa letting them down again, they need to hope this new goalie is solid and Chilwell and Silva can make a difference to their defence

Not just their defence.
I thought their approach to the game for a top 4 club playing at home was pathetic and they deserved what they got.

Because it is wise to go all out attack against the best team in the league.............

They were doing perfectly fine until the red card. Your football knowledge is truly awful.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 21 Sep 2020 10:47

Lampard continuing to pick Kepa is becoming torturous now, even for the keeper himself. Makes little sense to me having a perfectly capable understudy in Caballero and not giving Kepa a rest.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 10:49

Sanguine Lampard continuing to pick Kepa is becoming torturous now, even for the keeper himself. Makes little sense to me having a perfectly capable understudy in Caballero and not giving Kepa a rest.

Only thing I can think of is Chelsea obviously want to sell Kepa and were hoping he would string a few good games together to attract interest. There is obviously a good keeper in there but he needs to go somewhere where there is very little pressure in order to build himself back up. A top club in an easy league perhaps. Maybe Porto, someone like that.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Sep 2020 11:11

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal

Not just their defence.

Because it is wise to go all out attack against the best team in the league.............

They were doing perfectly fine until the red card. Your football knowledge is truly awful.

Please ,please, please ignore me Thread Bomber.
Chelsea were holding on to a 0-0 until the sending -off so back to their Mourinho style rather than anything new from Fat Frank.
No work again today?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 11:13

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Not just their defence.

Chelsea were holding on to a 0-0 until the sending -off so back to their Mourinho style rather than anything new from Fat Frank.
No work again today?

You have no idea what you are talking about, you are clueless.

I work harder than you ever have in your life. See you in Bournemouth this Saturday yeah?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Sep 2020 11:20

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews Because it is wise to go all out attack against the best team in the league.............

No work again today?

I work harder than you ever have in your life. See you in Bournemouth this Saturday yeah?

I didn't know that you were the all-seeing, all-knowing latest version of Christ-he who knows everything about everybody that he has not even met-pathetic.
I hope it pisses down with rain on Saturday and preferably keep your work-shy germs away from this area.
Thread Bomber.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 11:20

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
No work again today?

I didn't know that you were the all-seeing, all-knowing latest version of Christ-he who knows everything about everybody that he has not even met-pathetic.
I hope it pisses down with rain on Saturday and preferably keep your work-shy germs away from this area.
Thread Bomber.

I will be there. We can have a discussion.
Last edited by Old Man Andrews on 21 Sep 2020 11:24, edited 1 time in total.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Sep 2020 11:23

Classy.

I think Platypus needs to step in.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 11:26

leon Classy.

Notice you weren't saying that when Vic was being openly racist.

Vic has an issue with me so I am offering the chance to say it to my face, that is very reasonable.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Sep 2020 11:28

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews You have no idea what you are talking about, you are clueless.

Thread Bomber.

Do you seriously think that I or anybody on this board would want to meet you?
As I said before, you have plenty of time on your hands and there are people who can help you out there.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Sep 2020 11:31

Old Man Andrews
leon Classy.

Vic has an issue with me so I am offering the chance to say it to my face, that is very reasonable.

Actually I'm on record saying I didn't believe he was racist.

I'm not sure Graham is going to have the stomach for a poster repeatedly committing multiple libels on his website.

Think about it.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 11:31

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Thread Bomber.

Do you seriously think that I or anybody on this board would want to meet you?
As I said before, you have plenty of time on your hands and there are people who can help you out there.

We could have a discussion and leave it shaking hands and wishing eachother well. You are the one wanting to continue this grudge.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Sep 2020 11:33

Old Man Andrews
leon Classy.

My issue is that you are just downright rude to me and so many others on here and you spoil so many of the topics .
It really isn't necessary and you regularly spoil other people's fun.
The nomenclature of snowball, "Thread Bomber" is most apt.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 21 Sep 2020 11:35

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
leon Classy.

My issue is that you are just downright rude to me and so many others on here and you spoil so many of the topics .

Fine, I will try my best to not be rude to you without cause. Disagreeing with a view isn't being rude though, you are a super sensitive person.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 21 Sep 2020 11:37

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
leon Classy.

It’s strange because he actually posts some decent stuff most of the time but he’s insistent on derailing threads and arguing with everyone, it is rather tiresome

9597 posts