Re: most disliked of the big four

by Scylla » 02 Feb 2011 14:45

TBM Surprised Spacey only has 1 username

Nice :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Feb 2011 15:20

Jackson Corner
No Fixed Abode rhroyal - we won the FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup just before Roman took over.... :lol:

We? What part of West London are you from?

:|

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Feb 2011 15:30

Used to hate Utd, but you simply have to respect them for the quality and success they've managed to sustain for so long. They play football largely the right way and are so strong mentally.

You've got to respect Arsenal still being there given how little they've spent in comparison to others and for the beautiful football they aspire to. Don't like the over reliance on foreigners they are prone to.

Liverpool are a bit of an underdog.. the ones that are usually there, but never actually win. They're easily laughed at but they used to have a good style of football.

Chelsea - fur coat and no knickers. No class, billy big bollocks johnny come latelies who think they have some sort of right to be held in the same status as the other three just because they've been minted for the last 7 years or so.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Feb 2011 15:42

Ian Royal Chelsea - fur coat and no knickers. No class, billy big bollocks johnny come latelies who think they have some sort of right to be held in the same status as the other three just because they've been minted for the last 7 years or so.

If I see someone at the petrol station - and they're driving a Lambo or Ferrari, I would congratulate them and say what a nice car it is. You would be one of those people who would give them a barrage of abuse. Just accept there will always be someone richer and more successful than you. Then you can let go all that hatred.

Red
Hob Nob Regular

by Red » 02 Feb 2011 15:47

No Fixed Abode
Ian Royal Chelsea - fur coat and no knickers. No class, billy big bollocks johnny come latelies who think they have some sort of right to be held in the same status as the other three just because they've been minted for the last 7 years or so.

If I see someone at the petrol station - and they're driving a Lambo or Ferrari, I would congratulate them and say what a nice car it is. You would be one of those people who would give them a barrage of abuse. Just accept there will always be someone richer and more successful than you. Then you can let go all that hatred.

You would congratul8 someone for having a nice car? :lol:

Agree there's no need for hatred but that is pretty tragic m8.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 02 Feb 2011 15:52

lol

best thing is, he meant that bit, it's not the usual hilarious geezer act

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Feb 2011 16:12

No Fixed Abode

:?:

That would only work if I also hate all the other rich clubs like Utd, Citeh etc. I don't. It's like shouting abuse at some drug dealing millionaire moron who's put neon underlighting on his Jaguar and thinks he looks the shit. You don't shout at everyone with a Jaguar - just the classless underserving ones.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 02 Feb 2011 16:59

Jacob Kjeldberg is the only player to ever have been rated 0 in a skill in Championship Manager.
His passing ability was actually rated 0. It's hilarious. None since have achieved this feat.

LOLZ

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 02 Feb 2011 17:00

Ian Royal
No Fixed Abode

That would only work if I also hate all the other rich clubs like Utd, Citeh etc. I don't. It's like shouting abuse at some drug dealing millionaire moron who's put neon underlighting on his Jaguar and thinks he looks the shit. You don't shout at everyone with a Jaguar - just the classless underserving ones.

You can shout at the drug dealing moron if you want. I probably wouldn't.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Feb 2011 17:09

Ian deffo needs a bang.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 02 Feb 2011 17:19

No Fixed Abode Ian deffo needs a bang.

^^that's a return to form, Kes.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 02 Feb 2011 17:32

Wax Jacket more a sign of what a good WUM he is and how many suckers there are on here who fall for it non-stop over the course of 10 years

Needs to up his WUMming game. It's gone a bit stale.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 02 Feb 2011 18:32

I will join Spacey in h8ing Arsenal.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 02 Feb 2011 18:36

Let's go pfucking schizo, let's go pfucking schizo
La la la la
La la la la

Tad Showbiz

by Tad Showbiz » 02 Feb 2011 21:00

Chelsea. Arrogance club always has been even before they got the money.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 02 Feb 2011 21:38

I understand Arsenal's reliance upon foreigners. Firstly, all 4 leagues are littered with Arsenal youngsters who simply weren't good enough. If they were good enough they would have played, like Wilshere, Gibbs, longer ago, Cole. Bentley has been the most successful from Arsenal's failed academy kids; you wouldn't play him in the Champions League.

Outside their academy, I'm amazed more clubs don't look abroad like Arsenal do because English players are grossly overpriced. Maybe if more clubs did then a sense of normality would be restored. Also, they spent big on Walcott and Ramsey (British still counts in my book), were willing to do so on Bale and apparently will do so on Chamberlain.

The other thing to consider is their still of football. English people aren't so suited to it. I understand their reasoning, even if it may not be ideal.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Feb 2011 22:25

sandman
Wax Jacket more a sign of what a good WUM he is and how many suckers there are on here who fall for it non-stop over the course of 10 years

Needs to up his WUMming game. It's gone a bit stale.

Aren't most of his catches people telling him how bad his wumming is though? Or wumming him in return?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Feb 2011 02:53

Maybe. Once people know the aim of the poster surely the WUMming becomes a bit predictable, no?
Last edited by sandman on 03 Feb 2011 03:20, edited 1 time in total.

RoyalChicagoFC
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalChicagoFC » 03 Feb 2011 03:14

Thaumagurist* I will join Spacey in h8ing Arsenal

Join whom*?

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 03 Feb 2011 04:18

No Fixed Abode
Jackson Corner
No Fixed Abode rhroyal - we won the FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup just before Roman took over.... :lol:

We? What part of West London are you from?