You can see why JT and Rooney

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

Re: You can see why JT and Rooney

by roadrunner » 21 Nov 2011 11:38

TheMaraudingDog Also, there's a shift happening in Manchester this season.

Agreed. One FA Cup and 20,000 empty seats has finally seen Manchester turn blue.

Someone sounds a little worried. :lol:

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 21 Nov 2011 12:57

I believe the term is "rattloled"

TheMaraudingDog

by TheMaraudingDog » 21 Nov 2011 13:11

:|

TheMaraudingDog

by TheMaraudingDog » 21 Nov 2011 13:24

Fair play to City fans, a massive 800 are expected to make the trip to Napoli.

No doubt on derby day at theirs it will be a sell out and they'll all be singing "we're not really here" dead chuffed with themselves.

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 21 Nov 2011 13:37

...doing the Poznan

CUNTS

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 21 Nov 2011 13:52

But would either of them actually get a game?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 21 Nov 2011 17:08

TheMaraudingDog Also, there's a shift happening in Manchester this season.

Agreed. One FA Cup and 20,000 empty seats has finally seen Manchester turn blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WgBqKHgXUU

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 21 Nov 2011 17:20

Why is it that Chelsea become as hated as Ian Huntley after huge financial backing yet everyone here seems to be dribbling from their bellends at the prospect of City buying their way to the title. Is it because they're all a bunch of kunts perhaps?

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 Nov 2011 17:22

who are ya? Why is it that Chelsea become as hated as Ian Huntley after huge financial backing yet everyone here seems to be dribbling from their bellends at the prospect of City buying their way to the title. Is it because they're all a bunch of kunts perhaps?

You're normally one of the more bearable of the complete wide-boy cockends on here, or at least were, but there's very little, if any, dribbling at the prospect of City winning the title, in fact they featured in many 'hated team' lists on a recent thread.

But if TMD wants to come on here all smug about United, and he frequently does (and so he might do, they have been the best club in the country for so long), then there will be a certain amount of smugness fired back at him about City's position.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 21 Nov 2011 17:34

cmonurz You're normally one of the more bearable of the complete wide-boy cockends on here, or at least were

:lol:

The amount of hatred shown towards Chelsea on here though is laughable at times and I do find a completely different attitude shown towards Citeh for what they're doing compared to Chelsea but not just on here.Saturday night down the pub did a big deb8 kick off about the whole City and Chelsea thing and some of the things that were said was embarrassing. Tbf though it doesn't help with the amount of Chelsea and United fans in the area

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 Nov 2011 17:36

Well that's it isn't it, unless you're a Chelsea or United fan, it's 'anyone but Chelsea or United' to win. I can't stanbd what City are doing, but I'll happily see them win one titleif it redresses the Manchester balance just 1% in their favour, if only because I can't wait for it all to come collapsing down around them again when they try to meet FIFA's financial fair play rules.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 21 Nov 2011 18:32

who are ya? Why is it that Chelsea become as hated as Ian Huntley after huge financial backing yet everyone here seems to be dribbling from their bellends at the prospect of City buying their way to the title. Is it because they're all a bunch of kunts perhaps?

Who gives a flying phuck?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 21 Nov 2011 20:45

Exactly what I was going to say m8. The only difference being Chelsea started winning trophies pre Abramovich.

Can't believe most on here a revelling in the fact City might win the title when they hated Chelsea for it so much. Such a kantradicktion.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 21 Nov 2011 20:54

I think Citeh are getting the same amount of respect that Chelsea did when they were raping everyone (*no Pardew*) under Mourinho. It's good to watch the kind of performances that both sides put out.

The current Chelsea side -still spending money, as with Torres - is just a bit LOLable.