Dirty LOLeeds

558 posts
Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Dirty LOLeeds

by Simmops » 11 Feb 2020 22:13

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews They won't be losing tonight, they will be showing their undoubted class and superior ability.

Leeds’ record in London in their last 10 games:

0-1-9

They’ll do well to win at Brentford tonight

Your stats are completely irrelevant and dare I say childish too. They will win tonight and win comfortably.

:lol:

Whatamug

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 11 Feb 2020 22:15

Simmops
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Leeds’ record in London in their last 10 games:

0-1-9

They’ll do well to win at Brentford tonight

Your stats are completely irrelevant and dare I say childish too. They will win tonight and win comfortably.

:lol:

Whatamug

Hey, at least the record is now 0-2-9, they’re improving bit by bit

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Feb 2020 22:17

Old Man Andrews When Leeds win this evening I'm ok with one of you apologising to me on behalf of everyone

Oh.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 22:22

Leeds did win on a technicality. They battered Brentford from start to finish, it was complete domination from Leeds who showed everyone why they are clearly the best team in the division.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 11 Feb 2020 22:29

Old Man Andrews Don't think you understand how football works which isn't a shock to anyone. Grow up and just accept facts.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 22:32

Royal Rother
Old Man Andrews Don't think you understand how football works which isn't a shock to anyone. Grow up and just accept facts.

You don't. That is why you support Windsor.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Feb 2020 22:33

Leeds current form:
LOLoss
LOLoss
Win
LOLoss
LOLoss
DROFLaw

4 points from 18. Currently and firmly in relegation form.

Bielsa is doing it again. :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 22:37

Ian looking for bites...... So sad, he's not in the select group worth going to to toe with, I actually pity him because of his life circumstances.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 11 Feb 2020 22:58

Old Man Andrews
Royal Rother

Oh contraire.

It’s the very fact that I do understand and appreciate what football is really all about that leads me to support Windsor. They aren’t very good but they are honest lads (all 523 of them this season!) who play for the love of the game.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 23:01

Royal Rother
Old Man Andrews
Royal Rother

Oh contraire.

It’s the very fact that I do understand and appreciate what football is really all about that leads me to support Windsor. They aren’t very good but they are honest lads (all 523 of them this season!) who play for the love of the game.

:D #NonLeagueLove

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 11 Feb 2020 23:47

Snowflake Royal Leeds current form:
LOLoss
LOLoss
Win
LOLoss
LOLoss
DROFLaw

Don’t worry, they’re playing Charity FC soon

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Feb 2020 08:20

Royal Rother
Oh contraire.

how can they afford a squad of 500+ in Non-League!?

That's some depth!

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 12 Feb 2020 10:16

Snowflake Royal Leeds current form:
LOLoss
LOLoss
Win
LOLoss
LOLoss
DROFLaw

Yet somehow they are still 2nd - Forest deciding to change half their team last night as they thought it was a home "gimme" will come back to bite them on the arse. Yes they have WBA on Saturday but they also have 24 hours extra rest on them and could have gone into the game in 2nd, with a slight chance to overhaul them instead they now go into it with the possibility of falling to a 2nd straight defeat. Absolutely crazy decision.

Fulham are almost guaranteed not to win tonight as they have the chance to hit the top 2.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 12 Feb 2020 10:45

A very strong performance from Leeds apart from the crucial 2 ends of the pitch.
The keeper made another horrendous blunder and the finishing was the usual poor.
To go away to probably the best home side themselves in top form and dominate the game was outstanding but football and points are all about scoring goals , something that they still find difficult.

BTW for a team supposedly tired I wish I was that tired.
Will they go up?
If they start to Klich (!!) in front of goal I think they are bound to, but this missing of chances is not something new for them and has to be rectified and hopefully not next Saturday.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Feb 2020 10:53

South Coast Royal A very strong performance from Leeds apart from the crucial 2 ends of the pitch.
The keeper made another horrendous blunder and the finishing was the usual poor.
To go away to probably the best home side themselves in top form and dominate the game was outstanding but football and points are all about scoring goals , something that they still find difficult.

Will they go up?
If they start to Klich (!!) in front of goal I think they are bound to, but this missing of chances is not something new for them and has to be rectified and hopefully not next Saturday.

Finally another sensible post in this thread.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 Feb 2020 14:29

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal A very strong performance from Leeds apart from the crucial 2 ends of the pitch.

Will they go up?

Where were the other sensible posts?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Feb 2020 14:30

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews

Will they go up?

Everything I have said in here is a complete and utter fact. Deal with it if you can.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 Feb 2020 14:31

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Finally another sensible post in this thread.

Everything I have said in here is a complete and utter fact. Deal with it if you can.

Too right Kes!

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 15 Feb 2020 16:45

Leeds marching on to promotion I see.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Feb 2020 17:08

Continuing in their technical top spot four points behind first.

558 posts