Weekend Football

5336 posts
URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Weekend Football

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 11:01

Old Man Andrews
The Enfield Royal71
Old Man Andrews Ozil is universally accepted by leading pundits and people who know about football as being crap. No shock someone like you identifies with him. You too are lazy, idle and go missing when the heat is on.

Utter drivel. He is far from crap.

Why has he been exiled from the Germany squad and why can he not get in an Arsenal matchday squad then? Why are no big clubs coming in for him during transfer windows?

Why have Arsenal only won 2 league games in eight? Why are Arsenal fans calling for Emery to go? Why are Arsenal fans chanting for Ozil to play? Stop commenting on this because you’re being made to look a fool

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 11:04

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
The Enfield Royal71
Utter drivel. He is far from crap.

Why has he been exiled from the Germany squad and why can he not get in an Arsenal matchday squad then? Why are no big clubs coming in for him during transfer windows?

Why have Arsenal only won 2 league games in eight? Why are Arsenal fans calling for Emery to go? Why are Arsenal fans chanting for Ozil to play? Stop commenting on this because you’re being made to look a fool

Arsenal supporters are notoriously clueless. They are spoilt children who have delusuions of grandeur, they are a 2nd rate club and are now in their rightful place. I don't thinkl you understand football, pipe down and educate yourself.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 28 Oct 2019 12:39

Watched all the live Prem games this weekend (missed some of Newc vs Wolves for a Sainsbury's delivery, to be fair). Anyhoo, what is it with Man City they just BORE ME TO DEATH. Champions of England, arguably the best squad in the division and the dullest to watch. Maybe it's the ground / fans, but there were periods of the game vs Villa where I was flicking between it and channel 902. Fast forward to Sunday, the 'Pool vs Spurs....excitement, the crowd, the players etc etc......

Not sure where I am going with this, but Man City Y.A.W.N.

And that's all i have to say about that.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 13:15

Zammo Watched all the live Prem games this weekend (missed some of Newc vs Wolves for a Sainsbury's delivery, to be fair). Anyhoo, what is it with Man City they just BORE ME TO DEATH. Champions of England, arguably the best squad in the division and the dullest to watch. Maybe it's the ground / fans, but there were periods of the game vs Villa where I was flicking between it and channel 902. Fast forward to Sunday, the 'Pool vs Spurs....excitement, the crowd, the players etc etc......

Said this last year and was shot down for it. Guardiola’s football is not exciting to watch. Added to the fact that their stadium is silent and full of plastics, they don’t have much going for them. Luckily, City won’t be winning the title this season

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 13:17

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Why has he been exiled from the Germany squad and why can he not get in an Arsenal matchday squad then? Why are no big clubs coming in for him during transfer windows?

Arsenal supporters are notoriously clueless. They are spoilt children who have delusuions of grandeur, they are a 2nd rate club and are now in their rightful place. I don't thinkl you understand football, pipe down and educate yourself.

The irony of you calling someone else clueless

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 13:17

URZZZZ
Zammo Watched all the live Prem games this weekend (missed some of Newc vs Wolves for a Sainsbury's delivery, to be fair). Anyhoo, what is it with Man City they just BORE ME TO DEATH. Champions of England, arguably the best squad in the division and the dullest to watch. Maybe it's the ground / fans, but there were periods of the game vs Villa where I was flicking between it and channel 902. Fast forward to Sunday, the 'Pool vs Spurs....excitement, the crowd, the players etc etc......

Said this last year and was shot down for it.

Thats mainly because it is you and you're always wrong. Zammo is far more articulate and agreeable.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 13:24

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

Thats mainly because it is you and you're always wrong. Zammo is far more articulate and agreeable.

Sigh. Keyboard warriors really are tiresome. You are a grade A bellend

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 28 Oct 2019 13:55

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

Don't listen to him. He is having a complete mare today.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 13:57

The Enfield Royal71
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews

Neither of you know anything about football, its that simple. You shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about, you've completely embarrassed yourselves.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 14:52

Old Man Andrews
The Enfield Royal71
URZZZZ

Neither of you know anything about football, its that simple. You shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about, you've completely embarrassed yourselves.

Yeah yeah, it’s ok saying all this from behind a computer screen, you’re protected there, you’re just a very tedious troll with nothing better to do than criticise anyone/anything. How sad

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 14:55

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
The Enfield Royal71

Yeah yeah, it’s ok saying all this from behind a computer screen, you’re protected there, you’re just a very tedious troll with nothing better to do than criticise anyone/anything. How sad

I would happily say it to your face.

When does your care home allow visits?

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 28 Oct 2019 15:17

Well, this has all taken a turn lol.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 15:25

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Neither of you know anything about football, its that simple. You shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about, you've completely embarrassed yourselves.

I would happily say it to your face.

When does your care home allow visits?

I don't associate myself with knobheads like you, thank you

Go hop along back under your bridge

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 28 Oct 2019 15:50

It's an interesting view, maybe in part because we see them on TV every week but their players are now so well known and to some extent predictable.
They don't make many mistakes and don't give the ball away much so they become predictable albeit predictably very good.
People became fed up with Barcelona for the same reasons but fortunately, as with City, they started to become vulnerable at the back, meaning that other teams have a squeak of a chance against them.

At the moment there are so few teams in the Premier League able to give them a good game leading to a competitive game to watch and IMHO they and Liverpool are such a long way ahead of the rest that it might take 3 or 4 years or so for them to be challenged ,if e.g. Chelsea's youngsters progress or Man UTD spend a billion or so on new players.

So I kind of agree with you but I do admire their skills, especially David Silva and De Bruyne, and this year I do want them to slip back a bit and finish second rather than first.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Oct 2019 09:02

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

He'll stop doing it, when you stop swallowing it.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2019 09:15

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews

Ian, stop white knighting people. You're pathetic.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 30 Oct 2019 14:10

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews

Just because you swallow, doesn't mean everybody else does.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 30 Oct 2019 14:10

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

Ian, stop white knighting people. You're pathetic.

+1

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 01 Nov 2019 15:38

Old Man Andrews .

Well would you Adam & Eve it, geezers - it's only the bloody weekend!

Portsmouth v Oxford
Cheltenham v Forest Green
Kettering Town FC v Bradford Park Avenue
Dorking Wanderers v Wealdstone

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 01 Nov 2019 16:34

John Smith
Old Man Andrews .

Well would you Adam & Eve it, geezers - it's only the bloody weekend!

Portsmouth v Oxford
Cheltenham v Forest Green
Kettering Town FC v Bradford Park Avenue
Dorking Wanderers v Wealdstone

Oxford

FGR

Draw

Wealdstone

5336 posts