SpuROFLs

884 posts
URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: SpuROFLs

by URZZZZ » 08 Dec 2020 23:29

Snowflake Royal
From Despair To Where? If he came to Reading, I would not set foot in the ground until he fcuked off. He's an unpleasant, lying, devisive uberpcunt.

He's still following his usual pattern. Whatever happens this season, it will all go to shit next season because it always does for him.

+1.

Didn’t you say you wouldn’t step foot in the ground again if Bowen is sacked etc :wink:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Dec 2020 23:40

URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal
From Despair To Where? If he came to Reading, I would not set foot in the ground until he fcuked off. He's an unpleasant, lying, devisive uberpcunt.

He's still following his usual pattern. Whatever happens this season, it will all go to shit next season because it always does for him.

+1.

Didn’t you say you wouldn’t step foot in the ground again if Bowen is sacked etc :wink:

Nope.

Although I haven't so far.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 09 Dec 2020 07:31

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal +1.

Nope.

You said you were done with the club, that you no longer supported Reading. You threw your toys out of the pram and again were proven wrong.

Have your learned the backpass law yet?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 09 Dec 2020 15:43

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

Nope.

You said you were done with the club, that you no longer supported Reading. You threw your toys out of the pram and again were proven wrong.

Ian literally knows nothing about football. He listens to games on the radio and thinks he's the ayatollah of football. I doubt he knows the backpass rule or any other of the laws of the game. Didn't he once say a player could appeal a red card if it was 2 yellows :lol:

He knows nothing about sports. He tried to tell me, a legitimate brown belt in martial arts, that a black belt was the first one to get because he googled it and read it upside down, and STILL wouldn't admit he was wrong :lol:

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 09 Dec 2020 16:12

Simmops
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Nope.

Ian literally knows nothing about football. He listens to games on the radio and thinks he's the ayatollah of football. I doubt he knows the backpass rule or any other of the laws of the game. Didn't he once say a player could appeal a red card if it was 2 yellows :lol:

He knows nothing about sports. He tried to tell me, a legitimate brown belt in martial arts, that a black belt was the first one to get because he googled it and read it upside down, and STILL wouldn't admit he was wrong :lol:

Not sure how he’s going to recover from that blow

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Dec 2020 16:54

Well I only saw it because you quoted it.

We all make mistakes. None of us a perfect.

Of course some of us are total clowns. I'm perfectly happy on the majority view of who out of the four of us are, and it doesn't seem to be me or you URZZZZ

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 24 Dec 2020 08:56

Yay. Ahead of schedule, Mourinho publicly throws his first Spurs player under the bus.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 24 Dec 2020 10:15

From Despair To Where? Yay. Ahead of schedule, Mourinho publicly throws his first Spurs player under the bus.

It's a strange way to manage, openly criticising a player in public, when it is something that top managers just don't do , e.g., Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti or Fergie etc.

The guy has no class.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 24 Dec 2020 10:20

I know Alli's career at Spurs is all but over but what a way to knock another £5m off his value.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 24 Dec 2020 14:14

What I find really funny is that two weeks ago, it was all "Mourinho's softened, we're playing great football, we're top, this will be our year". Suddenly 2 defeats later and not playing particularly well in them, Spurs are 6 points behind and out of the top 5 and Mourinho's publicly criticising individuals. It may take a year but its the beginning of the end. They may win 5ge League Cup, which I suppose is a new dawn for Spurs but he won't be there next Christmas.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 24 Dec 2020 22:26

At least their fans will never be as bad as Arsenal’s

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 25 Dec 2020 07:10

Silver Fox At least their fans will never be as bad as Arsenal’s

I take it you have never met any :shock:

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Dec 2020 14:17

Most of the Spurs fans I know were Liverpool fans in 2014 and abandoned Rodgers when Potch rocked up at White Hart Lane.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 26 Dec 2020 22:22

Actually I feel a bit sorry for their "real fans"....The toxicity of AFTV has really done them no favours. I honestly believe that when fans are allowed back in full Robbie those guys are gonna have to watch their backs.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Dec 2020 11:36

Spurs fans now crying about parking the bus against Wolves and how its not the Spurs way. The same Spurs fans who fcuking loved Mourinho 3 weeks ago when they were top.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 28 Dec 2020 12:04

From Despair To Where? Spurs fans now crying about parking the bus against Wolves and how its not the Spurs way. The same Spurs fans who fcuking loved Mourinho 3 weeks ago when they were top.

Jose Mourinho - a rich club’s Martin Allen.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Dec 2020 12:11

I like Martin Allen, he's under no illusions about his own ability.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 28 Dec 2020 14:53

From Despair To Where? I like Martin Allen, he's under no illusions about his own ability.

His dad was one of my favourite ever Reading players.

As for Spurs, does it take a genius to park a bus?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Dec 2020 14:58

I get the distinct impression that because they scored in the first minute, they expected to be 10-0 up at half time with a display of Nicholsonesque free flowing football because Kane and Son are apparently the best 2 players in the world.

They've gone a bit quiet on Bale though, downgrading him from Second Coming of Christ to chronically unfit Pro Am golfer.

Haven't really got anything against Spurs fans other than the ones I know remind me of the Arsenal fan from the Fast Show, with no great understanding of the game. And I dont hate Spurs, I just dislike any team managed by Mourinho.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Jan 2021 15:29

10 goals, 11 assists in 16 league games for Kane
12 goals, 5 assists in 16 league games for Son

Mental

884 posts