CeLOLtic

792 posts
Mr.Swainey

Re: CeLOLtic

by Mr.Swainey » 12 Apr 2014 20:27

I oxf*rd hate Rangers, so their demise has been fantastic.

8)

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 27 Aug 2014 08:54

How many more times will they be knocked out of Europe this season?

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 27 Aug 2014 09:27

I can't even lol at Scottish football. I'm really not the slightest bit interested. The sooner they get independence and we don't have to suffer foreign coverage the better.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 27 Aug 2014 09:37

Big Foot How many more times will they be knocked out of Europe this season?

One more as, due to "qualifying" for this round, they automatically divert to the Europa League.

Another hollow league title win beckons though

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 27 Aug 2014 10:45

Are Legia Warsaw in the Europa League? If Carlsberg did cup draws....

Mr.Swainey

by Mr.Swainey » 27 Aug 2014 12:18

Still, 1 more European Cup than the Huns.

8)

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 27 Aug 2014 12:32

Big Foot Are Legia Warsaw in the Europa League? If Carlsberg did cup draws....

Second leg of their play-off (against Aktobe of Kazakhstan) is tomorrow, they won the first 1-0.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 27 Aug 2014 12:38

Big Foot Are Legia Warsaw in the Europa League? If Carlsberg did cup draws....

Potentially the first interesting Europa Cup tie ever

Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Brum Royal » 27 Aug 2014 15:41

Until Warsaw spank them again you mean?

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 29 Aug 2014 11:36

Legia Warsaw fans

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 29 Aug 2014 11:50

Dunno why so many seemingly sensible people have a problem with UEFA on this. The rules are clear and it's a slippery slope once you start blurring the lines

Oh, and here's another Legia banner, yeah it's a real shame we won't see these guys in the CL :roll:

Brosef Stalin
Hob Nob Regular

by Brosef Stalin » 10 Sep 2016 14:45

5-1

#Roflangers

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 14 Sep 2016 09:38

7-0

CeLOLtic

Brosef Stalin
Hob Nob Regular

by Brosef Stalin » 14 Sep 2016 10:57

Silver Fox 7-0

CeLOLtic

:lol: It was what this thread was invented for

Scottish FootbaLOLLOL

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 14 Sep 2016 11:01

Results like that last night only go to justify those who want a European Super League.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 31 Dec 2016 14:31

More proof that the REAL God is catholic!!

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 31 Dec 2016 16:13

I think you'll find he's CofE, but I too far prefer Celtic.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 02 Jan 2017 12:27

BR0B0T More proof that the REAL God is catholic!!

More a case of proof that Celtic has massively higher spending power than any other club in Scotland ( not their fault and Rangers shouldn't have cocked things up so badly in the past).
I thought Rangers did quite well and might have drawn the game if Kenny Miller's shot had not hit the post.
Welcome back Rangers, Scottish football badly needs you at the top level there.
At least Dembele won't be in opposition next season as he is destined for a much higher level of football-how English clubs didn't pick him up last season is a mystery and we had already seen his great potential at Fulham where, for their sake, I hope there is a sell-on clause in his contract.

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 04 Jan 2017 11:36

Victor Meldrew

More a case of proof that Celtic has massively higher spending power than any other club in Scotland ( not their fault and Rangers shouldn't have cocked things up so badly in the past).
I thought Rangers did quite well and might have drawn the game if Kenny Miller's shot had not hit the post.
At least Dembele won't be in opposition next season as he is destined for a much higher level of football-how English clubs didn't pick him up last season is a mystery and we had already seen his great potential at Fulham where, for their sake, I hope there is a sell-on clause in his contract.

Sorry Victor. No idea what game you were watching !
Huff and puff and endeavour from New Rangers in the first 20 mins beyond that there was only one side in it.
The old Rangers cocked it up but what happened was criminal and they deserve what comes their way and continues to.
The fans don't, but there are people involved in that club that should be behind bars IMO.
You're probably right about Dembele but Rangers are not 'back' they're a completely different entity and club and I think they did well to cope with the first game against their bigger neighbours in the first Glasgow Derby at their crumbling stadium.

You know where my affiliations lie 8)

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Jan 2017 15:02

Emeraldroyal
Victor Meldrew

Sorry Victor. No idea what game you were watching !
Huff and puff and endeavour from New Rangers in the first 20 mins beyond that there was only one side in it.
The old Rangers cocked it up but what happened was criminal and they deserve what comes their way and continues to.
The fans don't, but there are people involved in that club that should be behind bars IMO.
You're probably right about Dembele but Rangers are not 'back' they're a completely different entity and club and I think they did well to cope with the first game against their bigger neighbours in the first Glasgow Derby at their crumbling stadium.

You know where my affiliations lie 8)

Oh dear "bigger club" and "crumbling stadium"-nothing bitter there then Emerald. :wink:
I have to say that I did enjoy the thrashing that Celtic got in Barcelona as one of the better results to savour this season.
In all honesty I don't care that much about the Rangers v Celtic rivalry-I have too much to think about in terms of Reading and Liverpool-but with Liverpool being originally the Protestant side in the city and Man City being the same down the road I prefer those clubs when it comes to city rivalries and the same goes with Rangers.
It is a shame that deep-rooted family prejudices stick with you in adult life but that is how it is and fortunately in England for most fans there is no issue ,or at least much, much less of an issue that in Scotland or the Republic.

One glimmer of hope was seeing on the news yesterday that some senior schools of the two faiths in Ulster are going to be co-existing but only in terms of being next to each other with a common access.
A long, long way off what it should be like in a civilised (?) society in the 21st century but it is a small step forward.

792 posts