Non - League thread 2009/10

725 posts
Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Non - League thread 2009/10

by Terminal Boardom » 21 Jun 2010 20:45

Tad Showbiz Been ages since I've taken a game in at York Road, think it was a 1-1 draw against Sutton United two seasons back when one of Maidenhead's midfielders got subbed, he warmed down in the corner only to be told he was lazy so offered the bloke outside! Only in non-league! I must get there next season. Hopefully all their home games will be on different Saturday's to Reading home games.

Do yourself a favour Tad and convert to NL. Loads more fun and you can usually enjoy a beer on the terraces :lol:

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 21 Jun 2010 21:00

Terminal Boardom
Tad Showbiz Been ages since I've taken a game in at York Road, think it was a 1-1 draw against Sutton United two seasons back when one of Maidenhead's midfielders got subbed, he warmed down in the corner only to be told he was lazy so offered the bloke outside! Only in non-league! I must get there next season. Hopefully all their home games will be on different Saturday's to Reading home games.

Do yourself a favour Tad and convert to NL. Loads more fun and you can usually enjoy a beer on the terraces :lol:

Plenty of midweek games to enjoy away from RFC fixtures.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 21 Jun 2010 21:12

Compo's Hat
Terminal Boardom

Plenty of midweek games to enjoy away from RFC fixtures.

And plenty of NL teams close to where I live. Even the wife commented on how cheerful I am after going to a NL game compared to watching Reading. One reason why no ST for me at the Mad Stad this season.

Tad Showbiz

by Tad Showbiz » 04 Jul 2010 11:57

Terminal Boardom

I have quite enjoyed afternoons out at pre-season games Reading have played at places like Dulwich Hamlet (very friendly club, good kit too!), Whyteleafe and a bit closer Farnborough and Basingstoke. More than tempted to follow Maidenhead properly for a year had I not renewed my RFC s/t.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 Jul 2010 20:05

ooooohhh Sammy Igoe (35) leaves the league team Bournmouth for Non League Havant and Waterlooville

725 posts