Celtic Scumbags

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

Celtic Scumbags

by ankeny » 08 Nov 2009 17:27

Refused to obey the two mins silence today and these cutns want to join our league,in their dreams.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Celtic Scumbags

by FiNeRaIn » 08 Nov 2009 17:34

Stupidest fansbase ever. In a week that saw rangers take the headlines for violence in Bucharest - celtic go and sing through a minutes silence at falkirk.

We all knew they'd do it too. Sky covered it up by muting it so it looked like they observed it, however all the other clips emerging show them for what they really are. What they fail to realise is that Irish soliders died too, morons.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 Nov 2009 19:52

FiNeRaIn Stupidest fansbase ever. In a week that saw rangers take the headlines for violence in Bucharest - celtic go and sing through a minutes silence at falkirk.

We all knew they'd do it too. Sky covered it up by muting it so it looked like they observed it, however all the other clips emerging show them for what they really are. What they fail to realise is that Irish soliders died too, morons.
I have heard the views of several Celtic fans (one of which is an ex modern day soldier), and they are disgusted too.

However, if the club (Celtic) was actually committed to the Remembrance day cause (and to kill off all of this stupidity) they could've worn the poppy on their kits as a mark of respect.

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 08 Nov 2009 21:21

ankeny Refused to obey the two mins silence today and these cutns want to join our league,in their dreams.

They wanted a minutes applause at Parkhead last season. Madness.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 09 Nov 2009 00:45

Utter scum.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 09 Nov 2009 01:50

AthleticoSpizz However, if the club (Celtic) was actually committed to the Remembrance day cause (and to kill off all of this stupidity) they could've worn the poppy on their kits as a mark of respect.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 09 Nov 2009 12:14

AndyRFC
ankeny Refused to obey the two mins silence today and these cutns want to join our league,in their dreams.

They wanted a minutes applause at Parkhead last season. Madness.

They wanted a minutes applause this season too

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Nov 2009 12:31

They also wore Poppies last season amid protests from a Catholic group. As said game was at Celtic Park the idiots doing it were thrown out.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 09 Nov 2009 15:43

listening to rangers fans and right-wing brits moan trying to give morality lessons to celtic fans is like hitler telling gerry adams to tone down the bombing

you can all oxf*rd right off, bunch of pcunts
Last edited by Gus the teenage cow on 09 Nov 2009 15:52, edited 1 time in total.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 09 Nov 2009 15:45

Gus the teenage cow listening to rangers fans and right-wing brits moan trying to give morality fans to celtic fans is like hitler telling gerry adams to tone down the bombing

you call oxf*rd right off, bunch of pcunts

:roll:

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 09 Nov 2009 15:52

AthleticoSpizz
FiNeRaIn Stupidest fansbase ever. In a week that saw rangers take the headlines for violence in Bucharest - celtic go and sing through a minutes silence at falkirk.

I have heard the views of several Celtic fans (one of which is an ex modern day soldier), and they are disgusted too.

However, if the club (Celtic) was actually committed to the Remembrance day cause (and to kill off all of this stupidity) they could've worn the poppy on their kits as a mark of respect.

Celtic were advised to do just that, and I believe they did.
edit: someone has posted a picture above, just for you.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 09 Nov 2009 16:21

Gus the teenage cow listening to rangers fans and right-wing brits moan trying to give morality lessons to celtic fans is like hitler telling gerry adams to tone down the bombing

The whole of britain now knowes what a horrible bunch of sadistic, sinister bastards you are, hurts does it?

Biggest cheer is the amount of ashamed irishmen on the youtube vidoes telling stories of how most normal irish hate the scum that follow celtic. Good to hear and fair play to them.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 09 Nov 2009 16:24

FiNeRaIn
Gus the teenage cow listening to rangers fans and right-wing brits moan trying to give morality lessons to celtic fans is like hitler telling gerry adams to tone down the bombing

The whole of britain now knowes what a horrible bunch of sadistic, sinister bastards you are, hurts does it?

Biggest cheer is the amount of ashamed irishmen on the youtube vidoes telling stories of how most normal irish hate the scum that follow celtic. Good to hear and fair play to them.

that youtube is your main news source speaks volumes for you pig-headed ignorance, carry on with your one-sided hate and propoganda though finerain, it suits you!

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 09 Nov 2009 16:38

Gus, you realise that Glasgow Celtic is a Scottish team (I've highlighted a part of the name to give you a clue). Quite why they feel the need to disgrace a minute's silence in remembrance of their own dead is beyond me.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 09 Nov 2009 16:42

Gus,

I have no hate for the Irish or Scotish or Celtic whatever but what those fans did was bang out of order - If they dont agree with the minutes silence, stand in the concorse a whole minute. Dont ruin it for everyone else that wanted to pay their respect.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 09 Nov 2009 16:44

Did you live through the IRA bombings in the seventies ,did you see the teenage arms and legs being shovele out of the Birmingham pub,cause if you didnt shut the fukc up you moron

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 09 Nov 2009 16:51

TBM Gus,

I have no hate for the Irish or Scotish or Celtic whatever but what those fans did was bang out of order - If they dont agree with the minutes silence, stand in the concorse a whole minute. Dont ruin it for everyone else that wanted to pay their respect.

I already said in the other thread (why are there two about the same thing??) that it was out of order

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 09 Nov 2009 16:58

ankeny

Did you live through the IRA bombings in the seventies ,did you see the teenage arms and legs being shovele out of the Birmingham pub,cause if you didnt shut the fukc up you moron

No I didn't but you don't have a fcuking clue about what I have seen or have not seen but I am not going to play the victim card coz anyone with half a brain knows that violence begets violence, anyway I'm through with this debate, I can see the mob is out for blood and I don't feel how having this debate with these people will serve any good so take your pitchforks elsewhere, I didn't disrespect any of the war's dead.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 11 Nov 2009 00:16

If any reason needs to be given for not allowing the Old Firm into the English leagues, this is it. Imagine the reaction if they'd done this at West Ham, Leeds or Milwall.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 11 Nov 2009 08:38

Screw the Old Firm.