Rumour: Sylvain Ebanks-Blake

Davezk

Re: Rumour: Sylvain Ebanks-Blake

by Davezk » 17 Aug 2014 17:12

SCIAG
Davezk As for Anton he has been shown many times to be a liability.

And yet he has consistently performed at a higher level than St Ledger.

Some users' preference for a possibly washed-up Championship centre back on a free transfer ahead of a possibly washed-up Premier League centre back on a free transfer is quite bewildering.

There are many factors why people might prefer St Ledger. He is less gifted as a footballer but he would have asked for lower wages, might be more committed and less of a prima donna. Maybe he has a better attitude; The Ferdinand brothers have always struck me as being idiots with a feeling of self-importance.

Are these not legitimate reasons? Are you still bewildered?

yappy

by yappy » 17 Aug 2014 23:04

My Leicester supporting friends seem to think St Ledger was awful & more than happy to be rid of him.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 18 Aug 2014 11:49

that generally happens when a player looks like leaving a club
which is sensible to keep in mind when reading other fans thoughts on that player.

yappy

by yappy » 18 Aug 2014 12:28

Yes however Leicester released him, I doubt St Ledger had much say in the matter. Having a quick glance on his wiki, it shows that he played 1 league game for Leicester last season and that was all... I'm not sure so its just a case of fans doing the typical "ah well he wasn't very good anyways" whenever a player leaves.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 18 Aug 2014 15:51

well as long as you've assessed the reliability of the source, and used that when assessing the impact of the information theyve supplied us with, i am happy