Rumour - Kwadwo Asamoah

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Rumour - Kwadwo Asamoah

by Nameless » 02 Oct 2020 20:03

WoodleyRoyal
TiagoIlori
WoodleyRoyal 2.7 mill a year on a two year contract? Meh, 5 mill these days in the championship isn’t that out the question.

The more important question is can we? Paunovic appeared to suggest we will be focusing on loan signings [and free transfers] on Thursday.

Well I don’t know do I :| I don’t sit on the board. However 5 mill cost to us over 2 years doesn’t seem outrageous if we are not paying a fee for him. We paid circa 2.5 mill for vydra a few years ago and he was never owned by us, at least if true this guy will be an asset. Whether we can or can’t is the million dollar question. My guess is yes.

You reckon we’d be able to sell him for £5 million+ this time next year ?
Unless we can he’s not an ‘asset’ with any value.....

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 03 Oct 2020 10:36

Mid Sussex Royal
Snowflake Royal
Stranded
Ah OK. After a long week, hard to tell sometimes.

Reported we can afford his 52k wages, which does seem crazy but are demanding a rigorous medical first hence Inter close to agreeing a termination. 2.5m a year with no transfer fee is I guess doable if all other deals are loans.

He is still very likely a much too good for our level, so if he is fit this would be a bit of a coup.

OK, £52k a week?!? oxf*rd. That. Shit. Screams insanity.

This guy would be the business in our league - easily worth £52k a week if Moore and Aluko are on £45k plus

They’ might be on that put together.

Surprised people haven’t heard of Asamoah given his prominent role in the 2010 World Cup. Would cover the three weak spots in our team (left back, left wing, central midfield) and should be a class above. But I’d be nervous all the same. Not just because of the wages, but because the deal is too good to be true - there must be a serious catch if no top-flight teams are interested.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 03 Oct 2020 12:49

So small Italian sources are saying Sassuolo and Ghanaian media saying he’s coming to us.

Since I sent that message an Italian source did the opposite- mentions he’s close to leaving inter and has offers from the MLS as well as us https://sempreinter.com/2020/10/03/kwad ... um=twitter

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 03 Oct 2020 13:10

TiagoIlori So small Italian sources are saying Sassuolo and Ghanaian media saying he’s coming to us.

Since I sent that message an Italian source did the opposite- mentions he’s close to leaving inter and has offers from the MLS as well as us https://sempreinter.com/2020/10/03/kwad ... um=twitter

Big decision then, games against Inter, Juve, Roma or games against Rotherham, Bournemouth and Wycombe...

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 03 Oct 2020 13:19

Sutekh
TiagoIlori So small Italian sources are saying Sassuolo and Ghanaian media saying he’s coming to us.

Big decision then, games against Inter, Juve, Roma or games against Rotherham, Bournemouth and Wycombe...

We have better physio beds and stretchers

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 03 Oct 2020 14:42

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
From Despair To Where?
Don't know about "elders and betters" but what I see here is two grown men acting like children and a page of shite that adds nothing to the thread.

Take a check on who is ALWAYS the instigator-ask the many posters that have received unnecessary trolling.
It's not particularly pleasant to have a vindictive person constantly spoiling discussions and verbally attacking nearly every post that is made.
A scar on this site and he (or she or it) can hardly be described as a grown man.

It is also a natural and polite reaction to respond to a post but polite is a word sadly missing from the strange world of OMA.

Stop mentioning me, you're at the point of obsession. You're a confused older gentleman and I'd rather not take advantage of the fact you are in a permanent state of confusion, its not fair.

Sorry idiot, it's you that trolls me on every post that I make.
You even said that you were putting me on ignore-it's you that is obsessed
Look back and check, or perhaps not as even without a job you might have a problem looking through over 20,000 of your inane postings.

You really do add nothing to this board and should take a break, get a job and find a few interests in your erstwhile so sad life-maybe ( I know it would be very hard for you) find a woman and try to make a marriage work next time.
What a surprise that it didn't last-poor lady who must feel that she is so much better off without having to listen to a tosser like you every day of her life.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Oct 2020 14:48

LOL. Meltdown complete.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 04 Oct 2020 17:18

Off to Sampdoria according to sky Italia

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 07 Oct 2020 08:03

https://ghanasoccernet.com/kwadwo-asamo ... ssion=true

Ghana midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah's move to Sampdoria failed to materialize after negotiations broke down at the last minute.

The versatile player was close to joining the serie A outfit on transfer deadline day after terminating his contract with Inter Milan.

Meanwhile, early reports suggested English championship Reading made contact with Asamoah as they are interested in signing.

However, the player prefers to remain in Italy because of his family.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 07 Oct 2020 08:22

morganb

Screw his family.

We've got the Oracle, the Abbey Ruins, the replica Bayeux Tapestry.

The list goes on.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Oct 2020 13:36

Millsy
morganb

Screw his family.

We've got the Oracle, the Abbey Ruins, the replica Bayeux Tapestry.

The list goes on.

And Domino’s do home delivery too.*

* other pizza outlets also provide home delivery

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 07 Oct 2020 16:10

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Take a check on who is ALWAYS the instigator-ask the many posters that have received unnecessary trolling.
It's not particularly pleasant to have a vindictive person constantly spoiling discussions and verbally attacking nearly every post that is made.
A scar on this site and he (or she or it) can hardly be described as a grown man.

It is also a natural and polite reaction to respond to a post but polite is a word sadly missing from the strange world of OMA.

Stop mentioning me, you're at the point of obsession. You're a confused older gentleman and I'd rather not take advantage of the fact you are in a permanent state of confusion, its not fair.

Look back and check, or perhaps not as even without a job you might have a problem looking through over 20,000 of your inane postings.

You really do add nothing to this board and should take a break, get a job and find a few interests in your erstwhile so sad life-maybe ( I know it would be very hard for you) find a woman and try to make a marriage work next time.
What a surprise that it didn't last-poor lady who must feel that she is so much better off without having to listen to a tosser like you every day of her life.

Seriously, block him. Your Hob Nob experience is wayyy better for it. It even blocks him when he tries to reply to you!

Only downside is when someone replies to him, his comments are visible in the quote. But yeah, ditch him.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Oct 2020 16:45

skipper
South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews Stop mentioning me, you're at the point of obsession. You're a confused older gentleman and I'd rather not take advantage of the fact you are in a permanent state of confusion, its not fair.

Seriously, block him. Your Hob Nob experience is wayyy better for it. It even blocks him when he tries to reply to you!

Only downside is when someone replies to him, his comments are visible in the quote. But yeah, ditch him.

You're a weak, scared man baby. You look ridiculous and I win.

Bristol Paul

by Bristol Paul » 07 Oct 2020 19:07

skipper
South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews Stop mentioning me, you're at the point of obsession. You're a confused older gentleman and I'd rather not take advantage of the fact you are in a permanent state of confusion, its not fair.

Block him, he never has anything nice or interesting to say anyway

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Oct 2020 19:36

Bristol Paul
skipper
South Coast Royal

Another fully grown man who can't debate and is scared of conflict. Wet.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 08 Oct 2020 09:18

Give it a rest OMA and stop being such a twat.

What are you actually adding to the forum at the moment?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 08 Oct 2020 09:33

From Despair To Where? Give it a rest OMA and stop being such a twat.

What are you actually adding to the forum at the moment?

More than people who block because they disagree with you.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 08 Oct 2020 09:58

But you're not though. You're just being confrontational for the sake of it and pissing everyone off.

It doesn't add anything, it detracts massively and makes the place worse. Every thread decends into you being abusive.

Please think about what you are actually achieving, rather than what you think you are achieving with all this nonsense.

Bristol Paul

by Bristol Paul » 08 Oct 2020 14:02

Old Man Andrews
Bristol Paul
skipper

Another fully grown man who can't debate and is scared of conflict. Wet.

Point proven.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 08 Oct 2020 14:24

I used to block OMA for being a general pcunt.

Then I saw his actual views are generally reasonable.

Now I just deal with the way he is and it doesn't bother me.

HNA wouldn't be HNA without a bit of OMA spice.

The racist mongtard/troll karbota can absolutely do one though.