Rumour - Kwadwo Asamoah

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Rumour - Kwadwo Asamoah

by South Coast Royal » 02 Oct 2020 14:30

NewCorkSeth
South Coast Royal
Hendo
Well Bridge wasn't the club's fault either, not sure why you bought that up.

Please tell me which game Drenthe played full-back, I don't think I have ever seen a player less inclined to defend.

Yeah, Harte was terrible in that promotion season where we had the best defense in league :roll:

Give it a rest Vic...

"Defense" doesn't have an "s" in it.
Go look at Drenthe's career record.
FFS- read my first post-I didn't say anything about being the club's fault, it was merely a point about how things turned out.

Surely you have better things to do than argue the toss about a fairly trivial comment.
Kids today eh?

Sorry but "defense", as you wrote it, certainly does have an "s" in it. I mean, its right there.

See the parentheses, meaning a quote.
Some of you guys really do have too much time on your hands, although we know in OMA's case he doesn't work.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Oct 2020 14:37

South Coast Royal
NewCorkSeth
South Coast Royal
FFS- read my first post-I didn't say anything about being the club's fault, it was merely a point about how things turned out.

Surely you have better things to do than argue the toss about a fairly trivial comment.
Kids today eh?

Sorry but "defense", as you wrote it, certainly does have an "s" in it. I mean, its right there.

Some of you guys really do have too much time on your hands, although we know in OMA's case he doesn't work.

I work harder than you ever have in your long and miserable life, most of us have. I wish the care home you live in would retrict your wifi.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 Oct 2020 14:44

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
NewCorkSeth Sorry but "defense", as you wrote it, certainly does have an "s" in it. I mean, its right there.

I work harder than you ever have in your long and miserable life, most of us have. I wish the care home you live in would retrict your wifi.

I think you said the same thing the other day.
How on earth could you possibly know how long and how hard I have worked over the years and how happy or unhappy I have been?

You're the work-shy saddo on here wasting so many decent posters' time.

You really should have a break from all of this-exceeding 20,000 posts of tosh in just over 3 years is just abnormal.
There is nothing wrong with being jobless, just own up and you might feel better for it and even all those hundreds of posters on here who can't stand you might proffer a bit of sympathy.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 Oct 2020 14:46

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal

How on earth could you possibly know how long and how hard I have worked over the years and how happy or unhappy I have been?

You really should have a break from all of this-exceeding 20,000 posts of tosh in just over 3 years is just abnormal.
There is nothing wrong with being jobless, just own up and you might feel better for it and even all those hundreds of posters on here who can't stand you might proffer a bit of sympathy.

One tip-just now and then listen to your elders and betters as you might learn something rather than constantly posting ageist claptrap.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 02 Oct 2020 14:52

WoodleyRoyal criteria for a work permit

The applicant must have participated in a minimum set percentage of their home country’s senior competitive international matches during the two years (or one year if under 21) preceding the date of application. The percentage is based upon the following:
International Team Ranked 1-10, must have appeared in 30% of matches;
International Team Ranked 11-20, must have appeared in 45% of matches;
International Team Ranked 21-30, must have appeared in 60% of matches; and
International Team Tanked 31-50, must have appeared in 75% of matches

Ghana are currently ranked 46 on the fifa website.

so he needs to have played 75% of ghanas games over the last two years. and from what i can find he played 4 games in 2019. and thats about it. so if he doesnt have dual citezenship then the WP doesn look like it meets the criteria

They've only played 9 games in the 2 years prior to today - so he is under the 75% criteria but I would imagine if it was turned down they could appeal if he was unselectable for some of those games.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Oct 2020 14:56

South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal

Everyone has laughed at you today, you've embarrassed yourself again. How many times is that now? Seems almost daily. Please stop replying, I genuinely feel bad for you.

Call the nurse, you need your medication.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 Oct 2020 15:44

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews I work harder than you ever have in your long and miserable life, most of us have. I wish the care home you live in would retrict your wifi.

Everyone has laughed at you today, you've embarrassed yourself again. How many times is that now? Seems almost daily. Please stop replying, I genuinely feel bad for you.

Call the nurse, you need your medication.

Everyone?
How do you know that , especially when you are on so many posters' ignore list?
Am not sure how somebody can be embarrassed on an anonymous internet website but clearly that must have happened to you to even suggest it.
BTW your ageist stuff is just so boring-have you ever had any parents that you know of and are you just as downright rude and nasty to them?

Please, please put me on your ignore list as you said you would-it would save so many dozy intrusions by you within so many topics.
Still no work?- hang in there chump.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Oct 2020 16:35

Hearing the deal for Asamoah is all but completed.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 02 Oct 2020 16:38

hearing from some Ghanian site via Talk Reading?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Oct 2020 16:44

South Coast Royal
South Coast Royal
Old Man Andrews I work harder than you ever have in your long and miserable life, most of us have. I wish the care home you live in would retrict your wifi.

One tip-just now and then listen to your elders and betters as you might learn something rather than constantly posting ageist claptrap.

Don't know about "elders and betters" but what I see here is two grown men acting like children and a page of shite that adds nothing to the thread.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 02 Oct 2020 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Oct 2020 16:45

Hound hearing from some Ghanian site via Talk Reading?

Nope, Eddie told me.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Oct 2020 16:48

According to an Italian site, Asamoah has just terminated his contract with Inter in a similar fashion to Rafael at Sampdoria last season.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 02 Oct 2020 16:49

leon
NewCorkSeth
South Coast Royal

Kids today eh?

Err it's DEFENCE.

Way to miss the joke leon.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 02 Oct 2020 16:52

South Coast Royal
NewCorkSeth
South Coast Royal

Kids today eh?

Yeah. You quoted the Americanised spelling of the word and said it didn't have an "s" in it. It does. Silly Billy.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 02 Oct 2020 17:00

NewCorkSeth
leon
NewCorkSeth Sorry but "defense", as you wrote it, certainly does have an "s" in it. I mean, its right there.

Err it's DEFENCE.

Way to miss the joke leon.

Joke???

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 Oct 2020 17:03

NewCorkSeth
South Coast Royal

Yeah. You quoted the Americanised spelling of the word and said it didn't have an "s" in it. It does. Silly Billy.

We don't live in America though do we ?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 02 Oct 2020 17:11

From Despair To Where?
South Coast Royal
South Coast Royal

Don't know about "elders and betters" but what I see here is two grown men acting like children and a page of shite that adds nothing to the thread.

Take a check on who is ALWAYS the instigator-ask the many posters that have received unnecessary trolling.
It's not particularly pleasant to have a vindictive person constantly spoiling discussions and verbally attacking nearly every post that is made.
A scar on this site and he (or she or it) can hardly be described as a grown man.

It is also a natural and polite reaction to respond to a post but polite is a word sadly missing from the strange world of OMA.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Oct 2020 17:15

..and that's your excuse? Not my fault, he started it.

I've said my piece with OMA over the past week. Takes two to tango. An elder and better would walk away, which is what I'm going to do with regard to this now.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 02 Oct 2020 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 02 Oct 2020 17:18

Hendo
South Coast Royal
Hendo
Pont 1 - Bridge was a class above until he got injured, hardly his or the clubs fault that happened, just one of those things.
Point 2 - In what world is Drenthe classed as a left back?
Point 3 - Ian Harte worked out pretty good.

Who said it was Bridge's fault?.

Read my post-I said it didn't work out.
Drenthe played as a full-back , wing back and winger.
Harte was a good dead-ball kicker but a dreadful defender.

Not really sure why you bothered to post.

Well Bridge wasn't the club's fault either, not sure why you bought that up.

Please tell me which game Drenthe played full-back, I don't think I have ever seen a player less inclined to defend.

Yeah, Harte was terrible in that promotion season where we had the best defense in league :roll:

Give it a rest Vic...

In vic's defence I recall Drenthe having played wing back somewhere.

It's still a shit comparison. As for Harte being a shit defender, LMFAO

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Oct 2020 17:20

South Coast Royal
From Despair To Where?
South Coast Royal

Take a check on who is ALWAYS the instigator-ask the many posters that have received unnecessary trolling.
It's not particularly pleasant to have a vindictive person constantly spoiling discussions and verbally attacking nearly every post that is made.
A scar on this site and he (or she or it) can hardly be described as a grown man.

It is also a natural and polite reaction to respond to a post but polite is a word sadly missing from the strange world of OMA.

Stop mentioning me, you're at the point of obsession. You're a confused older gentleman and I'd rather not take advantage of the fact you are in a permanent state of confusion, its not fair.