Chelsea defensive midfielder on loan

122 posts
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Chelsea defensive midfielder on loan

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Sep 2021 17:14

South Coast Royal
South Coast Royal Wouldn't mind either Baker or Drinkwater but it seems odd (unless a midfielder is leaving) for us to be in for yet another midfielder.
If we were going to get a midfielder on loan from Chelsea I would like to see us get Faustino Anjorin who is a bit like Loftus-Cheek in physique and has been around the first team in the past year.

I know that he is on big money (he is a friend of a mate's son) but aren't all Chelsea players?

Not that we now need yet another midfielder but Faustino has chosen the delights of Moscow (Locomotiv) rather than those of South Reading.

Son of the late Faustino Asprilla?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Chelsea defensive midfielder on loan

by South Coast Royal » 05 Sep 2021 10:33

Pepe the Horseman
South Coast Royal
South Coast Royal Wouldn't mind either Baker or Drinkwater but it seems odd (unless a midfielder is leaving) for us to be in for yet another midfielder.
If we were going to get a midfielder on loan from Chelsea I would like to see us get Faustino Anjorin who is a bit like Loftus-Cheek in physique and has been around the first team in the past year.

I know that he is on big money (he is a friend of a mate's son) but aren't all Chelsea players?

Not that we now need yet another midfielder but Faustino has chosen the delights of Moscow (Locomotiv) rather than those of South Reading.

Son of the late Faustino Asprilla?

:D
No, his dad is Nigerian I think.

122 posts